Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting (5917 Views)

Apply For The Drury Industries Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (30 Positions) / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by qanda: 6:57am On Mar 27, 2020
People are getting employed!

Who is HIRING during COVID-19?

1. Delivery companies.
2. Online learning companies.
3. Pharmacies, grocery stores, home delivery meal services.
4. Remote communications and meeting services.
5. Social media.
6. Tech Companies
7. Medical/Pharmaceutical.
8. Working from home families in need of childcare.
9. NGOs
etc.

Covid-19 is Real

Stay safe, be well, practice social distancing, use hand sanitizers and wash your hands.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Duru9(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2020
I need job o

1 Like

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 7:03am On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:
I need job o
What skills and experience do you have? What type of opportunities are you seeking?
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Duru9(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2020
Appswheel:

What skills and experience do you have? What type of opportunities are you seeking?

Basic computer literate

Very good driver

I was doing uber/bolt here in Abuja
But my contract with the car owner ended because of the virus issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2020
HR/Admin Officer Vacancy

Responsibilities
The responsibilities shall include but are not limited to the following;

- Participate in al HR functions; Recruitment, Performance management, Learning &
Development, Employee relations, Compensation Management etc.

- Develop policies and procedures that deal with HE/Admin issues.

-Drive the promotion of organizational culture that supports the organization’s vision and high productivity.

- Responsible for managing and improving performance management system.

- Generate reports from time to time on various HR/Admin activities/innovation.

- Conduct manpower planning, career development and talent management for the organization.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

- BSC/HND in Human Resource Management/Business Administration or any other related social sciences discipline.

- Minimum of three (3) years cognate experience in a similar capacity from reputable
organization(s).

- Relevant professional certificate (CIPM, NIM etc.) will be an added advantage.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Practical know-how of complex organizational development, panning and organizing.

- In-depth understanding of HR practices and the HR Service Delivery model.

- Ability to take initiative and work effectively under pressure and in a changing environment,
flexibility and dealing with ambiguity.

- Data collection, management and analytic skills an added advantage.

- Report writing and working with agreed targets.

- In addition, the ideal candidate must be hardworking, target driven with good communication
skills(written and oral).
- Age not more than 35 years.

Application Deadline: 15 th April 2020.

See full details and how to Apply on Q and A App (visit the Announcement menu on the App)
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:

Basic computer literate

Very good driver

I was doing uber/bolt here in Abuja
But my contract with the car owner ended because of the virus issue
Ok. So you are looking for another opportunity with a Uber partner?
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:
I need job o
If you get a Lagos job, can you relocate?
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by DAvidVictoriA: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2020
same here ooo...please I need a good job.
I'm a graduate of of public administration, with second class honors, upper division, I have an online certification in Human resource Management, I'm also a computer literate. ..
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Duru9(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Appswheel:

Ok. So you are looking for another opportunity with a Uber partner?

Yes sir
But I base in Abuja because I know Abuja routes well
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by ugwumichael(m): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2020
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by uncleteeh(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2020
I also need a job here. I'm a graduate architect. based in Ibadan.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:

Yes sir
But I base in Abuja because I know Abuja routes well
Ok. I will put you in mind.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2020
DAvidVictoriA:
same here ooo...please I need a good job.
I'm a graduate of of public administration, with second class honors, upper division, I have an online certification in Human resource Management, I'm also a computer literate. ..
Ok. Install Q and A App from Playstore. You will find alot of Job ads there. But, tell me in few lines your Career Goal, let's start from there
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2020
uncleteeh:
I also need a job here. I'm a graduate architect. based in Ibadan.
You have a Career goal? Let's talk about it
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2020
ugwumichael:
i need a job, please someone Help!!!!
What skills do you have, what service can you provide? You have a career goal, tell me?
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2020
For the benefit of everyone. How about we make this thread a live CV review section. Share your CVs as image to a comment. Then we review together. I am sure some experts will join

1 Like

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by fykes(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Appswheel:

How about 6-8 years industrial and oil and gas project management experience.
Supply chain management, system building, planing and research experience.
Able to relocate at personal cost.
Really need something

1 Like

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2020
For individuals who are Entrepreneurs and self employed, I am also available to rub minds with you. Idea wise and how you can take advantage of the internet to reach more people
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2020
fykes:

How about 6-8 years industrial and oil and gas project management experience.
Supply chain management, system building, planing and research experience.
Able to relocate at personal cost.
Really need something
I will like to see your CV. send me a PC.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2020
CV review.. can we start.. I am sharing a sample of my CV for the Benefit of young graduates here.

Job Seekers with 4 or more years of experience should consider writing a Career Summary in Place of Career Objective.

Share a Copy of your CV as an Image, lets Review.

I will share more CV Samples for Engineers who are experienced and seeking opportunities in the Oil and Gas industry.

For all recent graduates seeking employment, I want your CV to be more interesting than mine.

See more CV Samples for FREE at the Job Section of Q and A App, install the App on Playstore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by fykes(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2020
Appswheel:

I will like to see your CV. send me a PC.
PM sent
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
What is the Career Objective or Career Summary on your CV. Share with me.

A lot of people make the mistake of copying Career Objective.

For these individuals, it shows that they do not really have clarity about their purpose and career goal.

I am never happy when young graduates say they are searching for ANY JOB - you cannot be open to any job, you must first decide the type of job you want, the type of organisation you want to work with. Then you acquire the skills that would make you a hot cake for that position or organisation.

A great CV starts with an intentional Career Objective.

So tell me, what is your Career Objective?

1 Like

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2020
fykes:

PM sent
Ok. I will respond
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2020
This Covid-19 Isolation period, make sure it counts for you. Learn a skill, acquire knowledge.

If you look at my CV, you will find that I have a touch Typing skill of 70WPM (I learnt to touch type during my 200L in the university), I did not have a laptop!
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by emmyzy19(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2020
I seriously need a job o before hunger kill my siblings. I have HND electrical .
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by GraceSmile1(f): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2020
Appswheel:
This Covid-19 Isolation period, make sure it counts for you. Learn a skill, acquire knowledge.

If you look at my CV, you will find that I have a touch Typing skill of 70WPM (I learnt to touch type during my 200L in the university), I did not have a laptop!

Please is there an app you can recommend for touch-typing skills?
Thanks
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2020
emmyzy19:
I seriously need a job o before hunger kill my siblings. I have HND electrical .
Share your CV here. Let's review. Getting a job starts with the skills you have and how you position and package.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Instead of dropping a comment to say you need a job, why don't you tell us about your skills, experience and the type of opportunities you are seeking?

There are millions of people seeking limited jobs, if you position and differentiate yourself from the crowd... You'd land your dream job
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by DAvidVictoriA: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2020
I desire to work in an organization where I can utilize my administrative and human relation skills to solve problems; both human and material, thereby meeting the needs of the organization at large, also striving to improve and learn new ways of administration for greater productivity.

I want to be an expert in Human resource management, given the opportunity I will take professional courses such as CIPM, SHRM also I will take an Msc in Human resource management or employee relations, this will make me a better fit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondary School Certificate Office Assistant Nedded Very Urgently / Vacancies At British American Tobacco Nigeria / Thriving In Turbulent Times: Unlocking The Power Of Nigeria's Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.