Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre (59195 Views)

FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by COMPAQ(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Would it not have been better to use Tafawa Balewa Square.
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by West2019(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
agwom:
China built hospital within 9 days...
ur brain why did u build in ur own state within 2 days
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by pasol4real(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Mention a single state in ur region or the entire Nigeria that is as functional as Lagos State.
Anambra is by far more functional
No chaos, no hold ups , good roads , good water systems, salaries of workers gets paid on the 25 th of every month or earlier. I can go on n on, Unlike Lagos that is bedeviled with potholes n bad roads, traffic, confusion , chaos, a journey of 10 minutes takes 2 hours. Dirty n polluted environments . I can go on n on
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by policy12: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bukden16:

Nothing is working in Abuja, in terms of preparedness against a possible outbreak.
We're not even sure if Buhari is still in Abuja or not.

Although Lagos seem to be prepared with experience in the Ebola stuff. As for Buhari I weak, it's only in Africa we sickness as a curse imagine Boris Johnson make his status known but African leaders na wa..
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Bukden16(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
policy12:

Although Lagos seem to be prepared with experience in the Ebola stuff. As for Buhari I weak, it's only in Africa we sickness as a curse imagine Boris Johnson make his status known but African leaders na wa..

I tire ooh...
Often wonder if Buhari is actually alive ?
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by UnusualJhay(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=agwom post=87804076]China built hospital within 9 days...[/quote

Because they had a foresight
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Misterdhee1(m): 1:02am On Mar 28, 2020
pasol4real:

Anambra is by far more functional
No chaos, no hold ups , good roads , good water systems, salaries of workers gets paid on the 25 th of every month or earlier. I can go on n on, Unlike Lagos that is bedeviled with potholes n bad roads, traffic, confusion , chaos, a journey of 10 minutes takes 2 hours. Dirty n polluted environments . I can go on n on
Lmao. You're right
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by policy12: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Bukden16:

I tire ooh...
Often wonder if Buhari is actually alive ?

Is either he is sick or tested +ve, and as our culture in Africa the led are not entitled to know what is wrong to their Preside. So far few Gov have shown the leadership we expected of them, you see this una Lagos Gov and his team are doing their best, giving update every day. As for Buhari I just

Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Bukden16(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2020
policy12:

Is either he is sick or tested +ve, and as our culture in Africa the led are not entitled to know what is wrong to their Preside. So far few Gov have shown the leadership we expected of them, you see this una Lagos Gov and his team are doing their best, giving update every day. As for Buhari I just

Looking at this picture alone, will tell he isn't aware of the happenings around the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Ly-mphshamei Broad-spectrum Antibiotics / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.