Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? (12914 Views)

Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Cho ko Cho ko Cho ko Cho ko Cho ko Cho ko, some could last for an hour, thirty minutes, others immediately their bodies touches together.

And you see them rehearse so much for this Kidd activities, Cho ko Cho ko Cho ko ah oy sweetest, pond harder, again and again oh darling, and you hear body's party going on. They feel hierarchy.

For the rehearsal of sex, they've got club homes every corner, Lodges and different short time rooms all over the country. Yet it's more than difficult for them to stay together as husband and wife. Even the so called pastor's and bishops divorce their partners because......

There is no definition of love, hope and faith in their hearts. Do you ever think that most of the folks you have sex with have any atom of love for you?? Or have any hope of building with you? Their only faith is to enjoy the moment with you, what ever it will cost.

Most people don't longer care whatever it will cost to have a great time with you, even though it's to have sex on international TV show, good cars, house gifts. Cashz. Tipsy trips and great party with your friends. Common, it's called the lust of the flesh. It's older than you. It was before you came and will outlive you. Maddox..

As long as they can be rich in their own eyes and what most fools perceive as celebrities lifestyle, Cho ko Cho ko Cho ko Cho ko, remember whores used to be the lifestyle of the bastard kid's, but today it's common with even the nobles.

Why won't you define your love right now

Who do you really love right now, if you ever loses true, Pure love in your heart, what in the place of love is replaced Probably lust of the flesh.

If you lose hope within your soul, you will have the pride of life to obtain.

And if you ever loses faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is faithful even to death and rose victoriously with your spirit made New right now by the power and authority of God Almighty which is far greater than your little mind. Except you believe, you can never see this kingdom of God Almighty which is all over us everyday.

Bow down your knees right now and confess that you can never help your self succeed in This Battle of ages, cry out oh Lord God Almighty help me overcome my weaknesses and I am grateful and trust and begin to place my complete faith in the presence of your present help. Thank you Lord for your help this hour. In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. Say Amen.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Mercisharelove(f): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2020
The best I have ever read. Blessed author of this

3 Likes

Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by KaideeGee(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Pls can you summarize it for the rest of us?

11 Likes

Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Dreiwizzy: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2020
What don't you understand op? The reason why people eat chokochoko?? Who doesn't like chocolate ?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2020
Mercy Hospital

2 Likes

Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Lord

2 Likes

Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by aristocratic5(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Amen
I love these
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
aristocratic5:
Amen
I love these
God bless you

Blessed

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by ogahxboss(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=Dreiwizzy post=87806159]What don't you understand op? The reason why people eat chokochoko?? Who doesn't like chocolate ?[he said he don't understand and you are questioning him/quote].
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
trash
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Dangrace01: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
All this una God sef
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Papadoh(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
What is this?
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Hisduchess(f): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dangrace01:
All this una God sef

Don't be unfortunate.what did our God do to you sad

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by femi4: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mercisharelove:
really.....what's the summary of the gibberish up there
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Better
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Weeping
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Austeeenxx: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
I'm going to be completely honest with myself; I don't understand what the OP posted up there.

Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
You can
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by EnyinnaChibuzo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
I love this
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Grace unspeakable
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Anointed
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Flower
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Poured
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yesterday
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Eat
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Glorious
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yes Lord
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lovely
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 12:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Check
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Up
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by pryd(m): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2020
Join this very helpful platform for pregnant women and women trying to conceive. Speak with a team of medical professionals and learn so much more.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2595875343983231&id=1917232745180831&__tn__=%2As%2As-R
Re: Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? by Marakajaakkli: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2020
LORD Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Guys Stoop So Low Because A Woman's Big Backside (PHOTO) / The Real Attraction A Blackman Has For A White Woman / How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.