Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. (124168 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by RichlyBlessed: 3:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Professorcplus:
If these religious money collected by "pastorprenures" were been used as taxes, Nigeria would have been a better country since 90's.

Yet the bigger the money you offer to God, the more God gets happy. Can someone tell me how paper printed by men makes Almighty God happy.

What you are simply doing is blessing your daddy GO. Nothing more. Because, he will live a lavish lifestyle with your hard earn money.

Wait can someone tell me the difference between a child that is been scared with ojuju-calaba for not dropping his money and an adult that is been scared with cala-mity for not dropping his/her hard earn money. Nothing! The difference is just age bracket.

See

There is even bank app. Even corona can not stop the work of God. Yet the work is left undone

color=#006600][/color][quote][/quote]

What have you contributed to make our nation a better place for us?
How many needy have you trained/Help? Do you know how many people that Church of God money have been a blessing to? Church of Christ Jesus have helped and Blessed life today, The Bible Speaking in "KJV, Matthew 6:4
That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly." Please don't expect the church to announce to you what church money is been used for. Please be a blessing to our country and stop judging and criticism.
Be careful for nothing so that you won't bring curse upon yourself and your generation.
You pay money for God blessings, but God can not bless starving children in the 3rd war zone countries. Your Christians God must be selfish.
[b]KJV, Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.[

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Miorkylasgidi: 3:13am On Mar 28, 2020
truth be shared " i taya "
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Adgraced: 4:03am On Mar 28, 2020
How so money-loving can one man be?! In this time that affluent persons and Orgs. are donating relief items on covid-19, this 'pastor' and his cohorts are exploring alternative means to ensure members tithe and offering keep coming in despite the imposed social distancing.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:26am On Mar 28, 2020
LordPsalm:
Give to who?
God doesn't need my money remember
God will never need ur money..HE has.not.asked.for.it and u are already shaking, IF he then tells you to surrender all and be a blessing to a suffering family,u will deny his voice grin
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:31am On Mar 28, 2020
sircatherine45:

so you've finally conceded defeat?
congrats!!!
defeat..nah.just don't like to debate with d mentality of a non-believer
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:33am On Mar 28, 2020
Derrinclay:

I do believe that my opinion still counts just as much as yours and I don't have to show example of how I have helped any1. we are all in the body of Christ,my problem is as a church we ought to be a light ,a lot of our members are suffering some people live from hand to mouth,and from the way you are talking you are not among such people,how has the church helped in this epidemic, even ordinary hand sanitizer some churches have refused to give to their members rather all they care abt is tithe and offering.some are angry at the epidemic not becos they care abt the lifes of their members but becos of money.Iam not saying all the churches are like this ,some are trying but the vast majority have remained silent rather they are emphasizing on money things
hand sanitizer is not going to solve anything, only intercession and social distancing will help dere4 leave d church alone
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 28, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
hand sanitizer is not going to solve anything, only intercession and social distancing will help dere4 leave d church alone
Oya now ,since you no wan gree ,I leave you in peace. Do as you please
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Bucknor79(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Professorcplus:

If you're one the quest of finding true God, then find elsewhere because there are thousands of God created by man what makes your Different.

Oh! I forgot your Bible has a lot of story to prove Him.

Islamic ideas were gotten from Christianity. Christianity ideas originated from Judaism and Pagan Zeus worshipers. (Jesus)
Judaism ideas were originated from the ammonite gods, Canaanite and Pagan worshippers.

In case you don't, the 10 commandment Moses gave the Israelites was almost exactly gotten from the Hammurabi the sixth king of Babylon formally Ammonite...lot more

You may find joy in clinching unto God. Seek Him more. The reality is that God is an idea. Every story in your Holy books are borrowed idea. Nothing special

Just as CAC, MFM, RCCG, Winners, CCC, C&S...all originated from Christian.

..... ur life ur rules

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 28, 2020
echibuogwu:
Whether it has been there for years or centuries is none of our business, the point is why bring up sth like this in times like this.
That's one of the point I stated, the OP brought it up so the church can be bashed at this time...we all go dey alright las las
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by RapistOnBail: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2020
DrLuv:
I am perplexed when I see people gullibly believe everything they see online and make comments without even an attempt at "sound" reasoning.

Anyway I must first identify myself with living faith ministry, even with RCCG, and some few other ministries not only in Nigeria but also all over the world.I put this first so that those who wants to call me "names" for such affiliations should feel free to say whatever come out of their mouth.

With respect to the post in relation to Living Faith,I will point out that Online giving platform has been around for over 2 years.I have used it in time past which of course i consider very convenient for me given my schedule sometimes.it is nothing new as ignorantly and blindly being circulated by people.
this platform is not in anyway limited to this ministry.it exist across almost all ministries.it is suprising that people are displaying such level of ignorance to think it is something new in this age and time.besides..just like physical giving is not in anyway forced on anybody,the same applies to this.if you do not believe in giving in whatsoever form as written in the Good book,if you do not believe or understand in the mystery of giving in any form..that is your own cup of cofee.

It is not compulsory like your Tax that your government has imposed on people in Nigeria ,it is voluntary..if you want to key into the mystery of the convenant involved,then do it otherwise do not go about ranting like some1 who does not know what the scriptures says or like an antichrist.
You are doomed! I am sorry!
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by EngrUgbes(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2020
wow! amidst all these challenges, businesses must trive. Strategic planning!
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by RapistOnBail: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Chemcrown:

please, please and please don't go that way, I was once like you. In fact, I became agnostic, but I was found. You see, don't let anybody, I repeat, anybody determine who you are in Christ but let Christ be the determinant of your faith. Believe me, I don't pay tithe but give willingly to anybody be it church or individual. In fact, I rejected tithe card in my church. And I promise that the day I will be personally attack in that church will be the day I will leave the church but not leave Christ. And I have never been attacked on personal ground though Malachi 3 is always our text when it comes to tithes.

So bro, never leave Christ.

It pays to serve Jesus, I speak from my heart;
He’ll always be with us, if we do our part;
There’s naught in this wide world can pleasure afford,
There’s peace and contentment in serving the Lord.
I am sure you are retched and amongst the vanity crew. Ask questions about your existence before you drag someone into your Mans ideology of god.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Karac: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2020
Politicians will scam us with sweet words during an election period for us to vote them in. Our pastors in church will still do same and even more, compromise people's brain, reasoning and sense of good judgement to make them keep paying tithe and offering to them and feel some guilt when or if they don't. Nigerians are the most gullible people ever.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Professorcplus(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2020
RichlyBlessed:

color=#006600][/color]

What have you contributed to make our nation a better place for us?
How many needy have you trained/Help? Do you know how many people that Church of God money have been a blessing to? Church of Christ Jesus have helped and Blessed life today, The Bible Speaking in "KJV, Matthew 6:4
That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly." Please don't expect the church to announce to you what church money is been used for. Please be a blessing to our country and stop judging and criticism.
Be careful for nothing so that you won't bring curse upon yourself and your generation.
You pay money for God blessings, but God can not bless starving children in the 3rd war zone countries. Your Christians God must be selfish.
KJV, Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.[
[b] Your quotes weren't properly aligned but whichever, there's no doubt churches have levitate people in rough times. Reality itself is living in this world but the truth is that life is survival of the fittest and we tend to find a way to assure and give hope to ourselves during uncertain periods i.e during war, starvation, pleague, Future events, unknown problems etc.
One way of during that is ascertaining a supreme being God/gods that can do unthinkable exactly as man's imaginations. So when we human are stuck with reality of life then the God factor comes and gives them hope eitherthrough prayer, soliloquizing, motivation speech, social interaction, musics etc.

The era and purpose of creating religion has ended. But today, most people (fake prophet, pastors, babalawo) prey on people's weaknesses and take advantage of it as of Nigerian case.

I will advice you to seek God further and know him more. Your quest to know Him will liberate your thinking beyond Religious Belief. Remember, Prayer, generational curse are as meaningless itself (waste). The meaning you gave your life depends on your thoughts. THIS IS SIMPLY HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by unisnaira: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Chemcrown:

please, please and please don't go that way, I was once like you. In fact, I became agnostic, but I was found. You see, don't let anybody, I repeat, anybody determine who you are in Christ but let Christ be the determinant of your faith. Believe me, I don't pay tithe but give willingly to anybody be it church or individual. In fact, I rejected tithe card in my church. And I promise that the day I will be personally attack in that church will be the day I will leave the church but not leave Christ. And I have never been attacked on personal ground though Malachi 3 is always our text when it comes to tithes.

So bro, never leave Christ.

It pays to serve Jesus, I speak from my heart;
He’ll always be with us, if we do our part;
There’s naught in this wide world can pleasure afford,
There’s peace and contentment in serving the Lord.

Good advice. If we are to consider what most of these generational pastor falsely preach, financial prosperity and empowerment all days, l personally will not even attend church service again but l still go to church to serve God and personally study my Bible for clarifications and not serving my pastor and follow his words blindly without verifying it in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Rejoice5000(f): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

Why should I give to church when there are obviously people around me who deserved the help..

Bible said love your neighbor as yourself but you sheepish love church more than your neighbor.

Hahahahah
God bless you.na there I stand ooh.i believe in giving a helping hand to the poor than adding water inside the ocean.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by newoffer: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Use your Tithe and Offering for the poor among you. Enough of these scams.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
9icest:
I’m beginning to see even my own pastor, and most of the pastors in Nigeria as common rogues, criminals and scammers who won’t even put financial gains at hold even when it could lead to the death of their followers. Jesus was a selfless man who had nothing yet gave the world his life. I seriously think it’s time I reconsider my faith. Something is wrong with most of pastors and we so called Christians. I seriously think we are just dummies following some Satans parading themselves as MOgs. And I think the Corona virus is Gods way of exposing these fraudsters. I’m done with church and will never kneel before any more pastor in my entire life. May God forgive me Incase I’m wrong
Good morning if it’s now you are waking up from sleep
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by williamdeluxe(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Religion in Africa is more or less a scam...

Churches all over the world are helping out with food, accomodation just to make life easy for everyone during this trying times....

Yet these ones are looking for tithe...
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by pek(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2020
desiredhome:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
What's this dimbat spewing here? See how poverty have eaten up your brain to the extent you don't know your left and right......continu
Yea. Just describing yourself. You who don't know the difference between alms and arms.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Tareq1105: 10:30am On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:
Where do this selfish religion leaders expect their members to get the money from under lock down?

Why are these god of men wicked like this?

It's not true.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by desiredhome: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2020
pek:
Yea. Just describing yourself. You who don't know the difference between alms and arms.
Stop embarrassing yourself with your slave mentality here,
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by latiephwald(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Church is a Scam
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by sallydeen17(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Those fighting Tithes and Offerings, I will not say you should have sense because it's like sense is not your own!
1. Bishop oyedepo is not your president; he doesn't owe you nothing! Your real anger should be towards your ever-failing government!
2. Bishop oyedepo is not your biological father; he laboured and is still labouring over us!
Ask your father what he did with the equal time and opportunity they all had and have!
3. Bishop oyedepo didn't force money out of anybody; those who give have a right to do so or not to! Use your own right as you wish!
4. Bishop oyedepo has thousands of staff and pastors with families, who are paid duly and fully every month...even during corona pandemic!
5. If it's easy to preach and have people give their hard-earned money to you, start you own church! You need no license whatsoever to do that!
6. Every man of God has but one authority who can judge them; and that is, the one who sent them! Jesus the Lord!
7. Bishop oyedepo and many other pastors and churches meet the needs of people yearly as a scriptural command...they don't have to report that to you or your freezy father!
#Happy Isolation and better pray using 'the God of oyedepo' or the God of Chris Oyakhilome' etc it works!
#copied

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by olamariamjonez(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
There is scam everywhere. If u knw u knw.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Zoroaster: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Don't blame the God of men.

Blame the fools that believe them.

It's an animal kingdom, we must feed on each other's foolishness

Nice!
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by JoffreyBeroth(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business

Mu+mu
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Teymanhenry(f): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
if this is true, then I am sorry to say the people in charge of such church are after money not God....
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by donblazer10(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Angelsss:
So this has been in circulation. It is not wrong for a Church to own a bank account. I have paid some dues through the bank.

Why are you guys so angry with Bishop Oyedepo?

He is not forcing people to give. And the few living faith members I have come across are givers. Giving to God and welfare comes very easy for them.

Stop being pained. If you don't have money, work hard and ask for favor.

These are adults. They worked for their money. Sit your ass down and work for yours. When you have it, do whatever you want with it.

The same people criticizing this go on weekend trips. Do drugs. Bla bla bla.

Giving is optional.

But according to Apostle Paul, "An instructor is worthy to eat from those he instructs."

We will be having online services. So it is very normal to offer online. So stop crying.... Mbok.
As small minded as you are, you cannot see that this will ensure the safety of the members because CoVid-19 can be passed through paper money.

You will be a joker to pay for food or services through your phone and expect the Christians not to.

No need to bash me, the highest you will say is SHEEPLE. And that's not bad. I no kill person.

Now that your village people need hand sanitizers and masks and a little help, you will not talk. Na to bash this Daddy.

God always replenishes givers. Trust me.

this lady right here is obviously brainwashed. There's no point trying to make you see how illogical this comment is. Anyway, na kuku your money, wetin be my own?
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by prettyem(f): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
RapistOnBail:
The churches where built for ladies with soft and meek heart like you. Believe whatever baby!

RapistOnBail?
Keep your opinion to yourself and stop carrying "our" matter for head like gala. Leave us to give in peace biko.
Peace and love
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by PHijo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
All these poor people talking about other people's tithe! That is why things have remained tight with you! With this attitude most of you will remain sickly and poor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.