Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. (124189 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
EbonyHairNG:

pray for forgiveness, churches run charity organizations
. It is wrong to give out account number for tithes and offerings during this pandemic. Where is Divinity in humanity?
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
pedestal82:
I have paid my tithe consistently for the last 3 years, but in the light of this shut down my March tithe is for those people around me that have nothing to eat this period of Corona.
Those that reach out to me and those that I know need it have been getting stipends out of it.
. God bless you and your family. Favour locate you forever. I guess you always read your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jaubdu:
. It is wrong to give out account number for tithes and offerings during this pandemic. Where is Divinity in humanity?

you have a very good point sir.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by sircatherine45(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
defeat..nah.just don't like to debate with d mentality of a non-believer

what a silly excuse!!!
see, i love it when humans are truthful...
i swear, it gives me orgasm
but no wahala sha
enjoy your mentality.
goodnight
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by soloinc13: 1:39am On Mar 29, 2020
Dundee on d highest level......u wee soon start to pay money for pastor to find husband for you......rubbish
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 29, 2020
I laugh at those that are mocking the new innovative, its obvious that they are so ignorant and filled with hate and jealousy.
1.Tithing and offering is not forced on believers
2.Most tithes and offerings are used for missionary works
3.Proceeds from tithe are offerings are what is your in catering for idps in Nigeria and other parts of the world(most are even Muslims)
4.proceeds of the tithes and offerings are used to cater for members who are in needs and opening ask for assistance
5.Its the proceeds that are used in running the church affairs smoothly,e.gpower,roads,grass,flowers,water,security,buying and servicing of instruments(drums,piano,mics)
***mind you some of their pastor are into fulltime ministry (salaries,house rent
Please try to ask questions before posting ignorantly
GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2020
soloinc13:
Dundee on d highest level......u wee soon start to pay money for pastor to find husband for you......rubbish
mind ur business or ask questions so ur follishness will not be obvious
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Neoteny7: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
of course u have every right but just the way Buhari can trace you and lock u up for insulting him , the GOD they serve can also trace you and make ur life a living hell for insulting his servant...u have been warned cool

Hey how come your demigod pastors have gone quiet?

Why aren't they at the forefront defeating Covid-19 and healing patients?

Have their powers of performing "miracles " gone on hiatus?
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Shugavee(f): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Such selfishness In this pandemic,, these pastors r very heartless !!
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Neoteny7:

Hey how come your demigod pastors have gone quiet?

Why aren't they at the forefront defeating Covid-19 and healing patients?

Have their powers of performing "miracles " gone on hiatus?
they are not demigods they are gods on thier own..lol..did u hear me?gods..that's what they are
U will never understand it so get more angry,pissed and hit ur heads on the wall
They are gods,king's and priests.. alleluia
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Neoteny7: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
they are not demigods they are gods on thier own..lol..did u hear me?gods..that's what they are
U will never understand it so get more angry,pissed and hit ur heads on the wall
They are gods,king's and priests.. alleluia

Angry?

At what, their pathetic shenanigans aimed precisely at blockheads?

My dear, I'm more amused than anything.

But you didn't answer the question: why aren't they at the frontlines killing the virus and healing the sick?

Where's Tuberculosis Joshua, who predicted the virus will be gone 2 days ago?

Why's the whole network of crooks gone spookily silent?

One of them, Apostate Suleman, even claimed the virus was targeted at Trump! And what's the dear Apostate's solution? Pray!
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by 4PeaceNProgress: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
God bless Nigerians
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Angelsss(f): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
donblazer10:
this lady right here is obviously brainwashed. There's no point trying to make you see how illogical this comment is. Anyway, na kuku your money, wetin be my own?

Yes. I am proudly brainwashed. Since it is my money and our money, why are you bothered about my comment? Jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Necrophobia: 12:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Necrophobia:
The living faith church of God has created a USSD code for effective online offerings and tithe collections.

*389*30*1#

Our Men of God have advanced in Technology.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.