Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series (1532 Views)

Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review / Plea Help Where To Download Avatar Last Air Bender Season 1 To 3 / Whatsapp Group For Movie Lovers (flash, Arrow, Agent Of SHIELD, Supergirl, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2020
The avatar TV series may have stopped long ago ,but fans are still yearning for its revival,
There are lots of benders both masters and novices,
Who is your most powerful bender apart from the avatars
Is it the water bending master PAKKU or the chi blocker TY LEE that almost paralyzed katara,is it the earth and lavabending boy BOLIN or his brother MAKO,is it the air bending master ZAHEER or the firebending master JEONG JEONG ,do you chose the armless but swift and fast MING HUA

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2020
Do you think it is legendary waterbender KATARA or the die hard fire princess AZULA,or even his adventurous brother prince ZUKO ,is It the powerful earth bender TOPH or the peaceful air master TENZIN ,is it the wise and humble general IROH or COMBUSTION MAN,is it P'LI or even YAKONE,do yo think it is KUVIRA

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by shilenji(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2020
na our politicians o them sabi bend funds die, directly into their bank account
Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Is it the fierce firelord OZAI,or the earth king BUMI,

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2020
Or the indestructible AMON who can also take people's bending away or even LONG FENG

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2020
More

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Hypnotise: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2020
I like the characters of the Avatar and kora

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2020
More

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2020
More

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Businext: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2020
Oh boy see me thinking I love avatar, oh boy you be addict oh! cheesy
Avatar has taught me deep lessons even in adulthood grin grin

#TeamTyLee

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2020
More

Ujsizzle
Prof800

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
Businext:
Oh boy see me thinking I love avatar, oh boy you be addict oh! cheesy
Avatar has taught me deep lessons even in adulthood grin grin

#TeamTyLee
Lol ,
Ty Lee ' s skills in chi blocking is awesome,
She nearly paralyzed katara
Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2020
Hypnotise:
I like the characters of the Avatar and kora
Yeah Korra seems to come up with some tough benders like AMON

2 Likes

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by masterfactor(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2020
1.Amon

2.Zaheer

3.Azula

4.Toph

5.ketara

6.ozia

7.Iroh

8.zuko

9.ang

10.Bolin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by phr0nesis(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2020
ZAHEER MEHN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by GreatAchiever1: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
masterfactor:
1.Zaheer

2.AZula

3.Amon

4.Toph

5.ketara

6.ozia

7.Iroh

8.zuko

9.ang

10.Bolin

Who be zaheer, dont think i can recall dat name from d series...
Or was he introduced in d comic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Kpalobi(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
This Animation series was mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by masterfactor(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
GreatAchiever1:

Who be zaheer, dont think i can recall dat name from d series... Or was he introduced in d comic?
Legend of Korea season 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
masterfactor:
1.Zaheer

2.AZula

3.Amon

4.Toph

5.ketara

6.ozia

7.Iroh

8.zuko

9.ang

10.Bolin
for me Amon is the strongest non avatar,
That guy is a monster, he can even withstand bloodbending and even take peoples bending away ,a feat achieved by only the avatars
Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
phr0nesis:
ZAHEER MEHN
zaheer is tough,but amon is a stuff to deal with,he can beat powerful benders with just his physical abilities
Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
GreatAchiever1:

Who be zaheer, dont think i can recall dat name from d series...
Or was he introduced in d comic?
he was an airbending villain
Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kpalobi:
This Animation series was mad
they made a great movie there

1 Like

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by phr0nesis(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Eagleboney:
zaheer is tough,but amon is a stuff to deal with,he can beat powerful benders with just his physical abilities
I know but the way he was defeated was embarrassing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
phr0nesis:

I know but the way he was defeated was embarrassing
Noo ,he was not defeated, he feigned defeat for them not to uncover he is a waterbender
Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by GreatAchiever1: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
masterfactor:

Legend of Korea season 4

Still cant remember tho, maybe coz i didnt enjoy watching dat season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by masterfactor(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Eagleboney:
for me Amon is the strongest non avatar,
That guy is a monster, he can even withstand bloodbending and even take peoples bending away ,a feat achieved by only the avatars
Zaheer is more spiritually connected,Zaheer had no master, when he discovered he was a air bender, he performed some move that even a Pro in air bending can't do, what about is ability to unlock the power of flight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by masterfactor(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2020
GreatAchiever1:

Still cant remember tho, maybe coz i didnt enjoy watching dat season.

I understand, last airbender is still the best, legend of korra only struggle to replicate last Air bender success....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2020
masterfactor:

Zaheer is more spiritually connected,Zaheer had no master, when he discovered he was a air bender, he performed some move that even a Pro in air bending can't do, what about is ability to unlock the power of flight.
yeah zaheer is a force to reckon with, but Amon will have the upper hand against him,due to his blood bending abilities, his physical abilities alone can be able to take on zaheer,he can even withstand bloodbending ,no other person can do that ,
Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by masterfactor(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Eagleboney:
yeah zaheer is a force to reckon with, but Amon will have the upper hand against him,due to his blood bending abilities, his physical abilities alone can be able to take on zaheer,he can even withstand bloodbending ,no other person can do that ,
True, but someone who is more connected to the spirit world has an upper hand over Amon, All bending source comes from the spirit world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Eagleboney(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
masterfactor:

True, but someone who is more connected to the spirit world has an upper hand over Amon, All bending source comes from the spirit world.
Yeah,But tenzin beat the hell out of zaheer,zaheer is skillful though but lacks physical prowess ,But amon on the other hand physically beat korra,mako and bolin without using his bending, that guy is so talented, he can even chi block ,he is also a martial artists
Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by masterfactor(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Eagleboney:
Yeah,But tenzin beat the hell out of zaheer,zaheer is skillful though but lacks physical prowess ,But amon on the other hand physically beat korra,mako and bolin without using his bending, that guy is so talented, he can even chi block ,he is also a martial artists
True,Amon is the most powerful bender followed by zaheer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series by Joystark(f): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Premium Netflix available.

Send me an Email to get one.
N1k only.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of The Titans. / Recommended Series To Watch / Free #500 Airtime For Each Nairalander To Vote 4 #EFE #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.