Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Likert Scale Data - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Likert Scale Data (303 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In University Of Ibadan / Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 / Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Likert Scale Data by segebobo: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Please I need help with the analysis of a likert scalr data obtained during the course of my project work.
I will appreciate anyone who can be of assistance.
Thanks.
Re: Likert Scale Data by Enskynelson(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
segebobo:
Please I need help with the analysis of a likert scalr data obtained during the course of my project work.
I will appreciate anyone who can be of assistance.
Thanks.
It just to find the mean. That's what is required to ACCEPT or REJECT the statement or hypothesis.
3.5 or above to accept on a scale of 5. Reject when it's below 3.5.
2020 post, hope u got help eventually
Re: Likert Scale Data by segebobo: 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Enskynelson:

It just to find the mean. That's what is required to ACCEPT or REJECT the statement or hypothesis.
3.5 or above to accept on a scale of 5. Reject when it's below 3.5.
2020 post, hope u got help eventually

Thanks for the response. I got help and I’m done with the project

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Radio Programmes: Putting A Call Through Amidst Busy Network. / Learn Digital Marketing On Whatsapp Group For 4 Weeks With Certification / Any Photoshop Expert Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.