Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. (7768 Views)

What's The Road Map Of A FULLSTACK DEVELOPER? / Please, Who Has Studied With Altschoolafrica? Share Your Experience. / Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=adun99 post=89131070][/quote]
OK. PM me.

Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 03, 2020
adun99:

I am about to put myself in a big mess
Lol that about sums it up! You don't know what you're putting yourself into. Cos u see fancy fictional write up u won't research and come up with your own facts. Nairalands most jobless and frustrated so called programmer that spends more time in ashawo thread identifying all ashawo customers than he spends writing code or bettering himself. The earthworm was so empoverished he had to resort to blackmail and was instantly exposed and disgraced. That's who you want as a mentor? SMH you're playing yourself! cheesy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud#86571995

1 Like

Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by adun99(f): 12:14pm On May 03, 2020
Cakephp:

OK. PM me.

Let's see how it goes.

Thanks my WhatsApp no 07038158111
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 03, 2020
adun99:

Thanks my WhatsApp no 070381*****
Do not expose your phone number on public forum.
You can reach me @ info@zeratech.tk

1 Like

Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by Grandlord: 1:09pm On May 03, 2020
voraz:

I hear Data is the new oil grin
I've had the option to learn programming for a while but I pushed it off because I didn't have the motivation to.
Now, the lockdown's imposed but I'm glad I was motivated to begin before it began.

I chose Data Science and ML because that's what my mentor recommended and already what I was planning on veering into personally (AI, ML, IoT)
I hope you wouldn't mind me disturbing you small here tongue
Nothing like disturbance, my man. I'm also still learning and I've been learning for about 600 hours now. It is an interesting and profitable prospect. I have to put in more hours smiley

I'm about setting up my online web development and data analytics shop(site) grin, complete with my projects and portfolio, so clients can see my work and hire me. I just want to learn more technologies so I can offer more services, but I'll start with what I have. It's cool business, especially when you can get high-end clients who know the value of your work. Well, your expertise speaks for you.

I love running my own business as opposed to getting employed by a company because your business is a long-term sustainable project and also flexible. I wouldn't mind getting hired as a junior developer for now, though. Just for the experience, you know cool
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by voraz(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2020
Grandlord:
Nothing like disturbance, my man. I'm also still learning and I've been learning for about 600 hours now. It is an interesting and profitable prospect. I have to put in more hours smiley

I'm about setting up my online web development and data analytics shop(site) grin, complete with my projects and portfolio, so clients can see my work and hire me. I just want to learn more technologies so I can offer more services, but I'll start with what I have. It's cool business, especially when you can get high-end clients who know the value of your work. Well, your expertise speaks for you.

I love running my own business as opposed to getting employed by a company because your business is a long-term sustainable project and also flexible. I wouldn't mind getting hired as a junior developer for now, though. Just for the experience, you know cool

You're a learner without training wheels grin .... Difference dey lol
Thanks though Grandlord, maybe I'll come intern in your company 2 years from now
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by Grandlord: 7:02pm On May 03, 2020
voraz:

You're a learner without training wheels grin .... Difference dey lol
Thanks though Grandlord, maybe I'll come intern in your company 2 years from now
cheesy cool
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by Nobody: 7:46am On May 10, 2020
AyomideToks start from the beginning of this thread you might find something you need
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by AyomideToks(m): 1:34am On May 13, 2020
crownedrookie:
AyomideToks start from the beginning of this thread you might find something you need

Thanks
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by theNOISEmaker: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Lordpeckxy:

#Respectsssss
But I feel there is always more to do, More things to learn, More things to Design and Implement, I don't tink I can finish all what I have In mind..!!!
****sIgH****
Sometimes I wish I have someone that shares the same vision..!
####Peace
bro i fit get your WhatsApp contact? embarassed
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by KennyFranklin(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Taofeekdboy:
About the udemy courses, I don't have it on my phone and laptop again as formatted my laptop. But if you are keen on learning python, go and watch mosh hamedani on YouTube and I have his courses as well.

I'll suggest you go for Corey Schaefer..
he touched all the topic really right and explain better.
he's the best in python as far as I am concerned.. made Flask and Django simple for me.
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by Avast(m): 5:17am On Jan 14, 2022
RemiAbdulSamad:
I only use bootstrap once in a while since all that I can achieve with bootstrap can still be done with ordinary CSS. Though bootstrap make things better, easier, faster and simpler sef. One of the major reason I love using bootstrap is that it makes responsive design simple and this is made possible by the bootstrap responsive grid. You don't need to waste time coding your own grid. And yes, I also use bootstrap for prototyping. These days I don't even use bootstrap, I use bootstrap studio and mehn, it makes building much more simple. Bootstrap studio act like those drag and drop site builder, but it's much more than that. And I write my designs from scratch in plain CSS, I hardly write my designs in bootstrap. I only learnt bootstrap because it is among what you need to learn as a front end developer, if not I for no touch am self.

Morning boss, do you still use bootstrap studio?

I have learnt and built something with html, css and a small JS. Still learning JS thou, I just feel I should learn bootstrap but reading this comment, another thought set in.

I checked your portfolio they are lovely, did you use bootstrap studio for them or plain css ?

Thank you.
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by Carmal90(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Avast:

I have learnt and built something with html, css and a small JS. Still learning JS thou, I just feel I should learn bootstrap but reading this comment gives me another thought.

I checked your portfolio they are lovely, did you use bootstrap studio for them or plain css ?

Thank you.

Hmmm

Leave CSS framework for now..
Learn more about JavaScript, that is the Koko..
Once you know plain CSS very well, it will take you max of a week to master any CSS framework.
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by Avast(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Carmal90:

Hmmm

Leave CSS framework for now..
Learn more about JavaScript, that is the Koko..
Once you know plain CSS very well, it will take you max of a week to master any CSS framework.

Thanks brotherly
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by 111sunshine: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
RemiAbdulSamad:
I only use bootstrap once in a while since all that I can achieve with bootstrap can still be done with ordinary CSS. Though bootstrap make things better, easier, faster and simpler sef. One of the major reason I love using bootstrap is that it makes responsive design simple and this is made possible by the bootstrap responsive grid. You don't need to waste time coding your own grid. And yes, I also use bootstrap for prototyping. These days I don't even use bootstrap, I use bootstrap studio and mehn, it makes building much more simple. Bootstrap studio act like those drag and drop site builder, but it's much more than that. And I write my designs from scratch in plain CSS, I hardly write my designs in bootstrap. I only learnt bootstrap because it is among what you need to learn as a front end developer, if not I for no touch am self.
Hello please can you explain to me how I can resolve the issue of my output not showing in chrome after I run my code using VS CODE ide....thanks
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
111sunshine:

Hello please can you explain to me how I can resolve the issue of my output not showing in chrome after I run my code using VS CODE ide....thanks
hello, I'm just seeing your message now, sorry about that. Have your resolved the issue
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by 111sunshine: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
RemiAbdulSamad:
hello, I'm just seeing your message now, sorry about that. Have your resolved the issue
Yes, thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by BJanta: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Grandlord:

Now you're making sense cool

This is good.
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Avast:

I have learnt and built something with html, css and a small JS. Still learning JS thou, I just feel I should learn bootstrap but reading this comment gives me another thought.

Thank you.
sorry boss, am just seeing this. my bad. i used css with sass to build my portfolio. Instead of bootstrap, i'll suggest you learn tailwind css, better than bootstrap, it gives you a lot of options
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by Avast(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
RemiAbdulSamad:
sorry boss, am just seeing this. my bad. i used css with sass to build my portfolio. Instead of bootstrap, i'll suggest you learn tailwind css, better than bootstrap, it gives you a lot of options

Thank you so much
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by DevilsEqual(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Grandlord:
So, for some of us who started out teaching ourselves programming, one of the major challenges is knowing and following a defined pathway to becoming a junior developer. We tend to get distracted and demotivated and also, timing the learning process is somehow difficult.

So, what was your learning path(roadmap) to becoming a web developer, an app developer or really, any field? Also, if you're self-taught, kindly share the structure and pathway you're following. Thanks.

Cc:
Makavele
Maskky
Ibkayee
Lordpeckxy
Pcguru1
Peterincredible
codeigniter

Hello sir, how was your journey into the DATA analysis world
i am just about to start
Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by Grandlord: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
DevilsEqual:

Hello sir, how was your journey into the DATA analysis world
i am just about to start

Hello,

I didn't follow through on data analysis. I went the app development way.

You can get resources online to guide you. I wish you all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Embed And Play Youtube Video In Android Webview / Login Code In Vb6.0 / Embedded Systems Tutorial For Beginners:experiment 4 (traffic Light System)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.