Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (64149 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Jamesrock(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
bluecircle470:

Nairaland wey stingy

Lols... he may prove us wrong
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by dvkot(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
sayso:
if you don't publicise it how will people who need help know? If it is selection help,the pharisees does that too.
OK.. so we build a school and we announce it?.
more than 100 children are being sent to school every month and this is not also done in Nigeria but major poor country of Africa.
so if we should publicise all we do everyday you are going to be bored by it
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Franky826:

@riyagoddess I never collect my own o. Should I pm you so I can get the next step of action?

I love your church grin

Smile thank you sir
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
bigman001:

God will continue to bless you for giving the needy food to survive.

Amen
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by normalruns(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
This how a true Christians are suppose to be doing not imposing offerings and tithe online to fill their pocket @living faith
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Akpaamunsi: 5:43am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]:
Hatred kills faster than HIV.
Be warned kid!
This will ever be our only response to ALL your quote of us here.
Be guided and mind your biz peacefully.
Face ya Front.
We are not here cos of you.
K?

Can you find your chief wey dey buy data for us to post go your village kid?
Instead of shouting in bold letters here.
Focus on things that will develop your life and focus more on social distancing.
Your post dont affect us, so better dont get infected or get headache reading our posts,
cos you are just starting.
It is dangerous.
Learn how to scroll or ignore and stop being childish.
Damn annoying![/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Swiftbae24: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Am so proud of my church. Dominion city rocks...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:35am On May 03, 2020
Good Morning FAM. Join us LIVE this morning for a Special Service of Honor For Pastor David Ogbueli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BXhSZ9kDpU
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:05am On May 10, 2020
FAM it's few minutes for service to start. Please click on the link below to join Pastor David Ogbueli Live as he ministers to us God's Word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgB1S61F6A
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:08am On May 17, 2020
Good Morning Dear Friends.
It's another Sunday again and I invite everyone of us to join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as he unveils end time Prophetic Mysteries.

Kindly use the link below to join us and we will be glad to have you in our midst online.
God Bless You.
Shile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJa5BegWhyI
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:14am On May 24, 2020
Join Pst David Now for another amazing time in God’s presence. God has a word for you and we will be glad to have you in our midst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquEHLuFFxo
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:00am On May 31, 2020
Good morning & Happy Sunday FAM.
I invite you all to Join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as we continue in the end time prophetic mysteries.
Use the link below to join us & we will be glad to have you in our midst.
God Bless You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jqp2fAOXZo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.