Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,525 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians (153336 Views)

What Seyi Tinubu Did When He Met President Muhammad Buhari (Picture) / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Out To Deceive Nigerians, Says Timi Frank / Adekunle Akinlade Campaigns With Buhari's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Throwback: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

My friend can you please sh*t up with ur nonsense defense?

This not a defense.

I am only highlighting what the exposé is about.

The exposé shows that we were all lied to by the media using edited pictures from May 2019, to falsely depict the President during the Corona pandemic as an idiot who is pennywise but pound foolish.

If you cannot understand that the President was the victim of the deception, then you education is nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by dazzlingd(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

My friend can you please sh*t up with ur nonsense defense?

Hes absolutely correct and it's no brainer..its only going to be difficult for you to decipher if you have low IQ..
The first picture suggest an idiot wearing a mask and still shaking hands

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Khriztarl(f): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sorry, can some one explain to me what part of the body this virus affects. Because, i don't understand anymore..
why would i wear nose mask and not shake hands?
I was thinking if affects the lungs how does my hand relate to my lungs, when i wash and sanitize it every 15mins?
I need clarifications please not insults.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by stanisbaratheon: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Throwback:

Did you really go through the pictures to understand that this is a case of some people out there are deliberately lying against the government and the President?

The sad irony here is that most who are commenting do not even know that it was the government who was at the receiving end of a devious propaganda and photoshop.

....and you know this for a fact?? How??

The president can end this said propaganda against it by coming out everyday with updates, just like his foreign counterparts are doing.

Enough said.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Ogaga87(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha....

But His Excellency should come out live and lead the Country in these times..

The President should be live on Air Almost Everyday of Week in this Season..

That's why He is the President!

This is Not the Season for Audio President..

Coming out was what Boris Johnson did that ended up making him positive today

You can check when corona became known in Wuhan and the time it took their president to visit them
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
The wonderful facemask cover Baba eye glass. And the other one eyes grin
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Righteousness89(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ogaga87:

Coming out was what Boris Johnson did that ended up making him positive today

That is why he is the Prime Minister..

That is what comes with Leadership..

He is well taken care of by the Nation..

If you wanna hide, you should be in your house or Village..

You shouldn't be leading the Nation..

You are a Major Reason our Country is where it is today..

And it's really Pathetic and Unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Throwback:

Can't you see the original picture is from May 2019, with the title of the file being exchanged with the President very readable, unlike the Photoshop with the nose mask and file title deliberately blocked?

Open your eyes and stop lying to yourself.

nobody made u d spokesman of buhari so stop running after everyone who comments as if u have nothing doing Dan seeking for attention n likes.

simple thing the president should address d people in a live broadcast

stop peddling falsehood n derailing the thread with ur rubbish attack on everyone dat has commented
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Hassan88(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha....

But His Excellency should come out live and lead the Country in these times..

The President should be live on Air Almost Everyday of Week in this Season..

That's why He is the President!

Come force am

This is Not the Season for Audio President..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
efighter:

Donald Trump has been talking and tweeting while Corona is killing Americans.
Do you want Presidential address or Presidential action?
bia nwokem, whatis ya nprablem
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by dazzlingd(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Denique:
What has "Our Darling Daddy President" done again?

From Doctored Waec result

To Doctored INEC result

To Doctored speech

To Doctored Picture

What has Buhari not Doctored in this life undecided

Let me wait for the elders...
.dont u have sense, first picture was doctored against him to make him appear as an idiot shaking hands while wearing mask
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Where are those idiots against IPOB.

Fake is fake
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by EasternPrince: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
mariamadenle:
For those that wish bad thing to befall our PMB may God almighty forgive you.

And you for supporting dead battery as leader of a troubled nation
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by franchasng: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nairaland should please change the name of APC and APC supporters to stupid people based on what Imam of Peace told us today.

Janjaw**eed on Nairaland = APC supporters, it will be just to also change "Stupid" to APC supporters, tenkiu mods as you comply cool
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Mozegee: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Satan is far far better than buhari.come out live and talk to your citizens. There is no amount of lies that can hide the fact that buhari and his chief of staff was flown out of the country to Cuba. Heaven will not forgive this buhari boys who keep on lien in this situation we are in.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Throwback: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

....and you know this for a fact?? How??

The president can end this said propaganda against it by coming out everyday with updates, just like his foreign counterparts are doing.

Enough said.

Dude the propaganda here is not about an infected or dead President.

It is about a seemingly foolish President who shook hands while trying to protect himself with a nose mask.

That is the deliberate deception by the media, using an old picture from May 2019, when there was no Corona pandemic, and the President had no business even wearing a nose mask.

Why should the media lie to us?
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Throwback:

Did you really go through the pictures to understand that this is a case of some people out there are deliberately lying against the government and the President?
The sad irony here is that most who are commenting do not even know that it was the government who was at the receiving end of a devious propaganda and photoshop.
9jatriot:
Create a fake picture, Claim to burst that fake picture. Accuse the other person of being the one who started the whole chain.
na only una 2 and some few pple get sense for d Frontpage. all d other posts on dat fp na by illiterate animals. na animals and idiots plenty pass for dis forum more than sensible people. with their comments, u can see.bunch if illiterates . apc say some people are circulating fake pictures, d idiots for Nairaland dey talk say na buhari use fake pictures. forum wey get foolish people pass people wey get sense. no wonder 99% of comments here are by fools. people wit brain go just read n pass. no wonder outsider refer to d forum as d latrine of social media.stupid people.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Kennydoc(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
efighter:

Donald Trump is talking and doing. What has Buhari done as he isn't talking?
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by bionixs: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Bush meat has finally catch the hunter.. grin grin grin
Bursted
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Ultimate213: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2020

Do you want Presidential address or Presidential action?[/quote]...........This is Nigeria not America
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by greensandy: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

nobody made u d spokesman of buhari so stop running after everyone who comments as if u have nothing doing Dan seeking for attention n likes.

simple thing the president should address d people in a live broadcast

stop peddling falsehood n derailing the thread with ur rubbish attack on everyone dat has commented

And you are made the spokesperson of anti-Buhari coalition? Ode.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by NigeriaB(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Khriztarl:
Sorry, can some one explain to me what part of the body this virus affects. Because, i don't understand anymore..
why would i wear nose mask and not shake hands?
I was thinking if affects the lungs how does my hand relate to my lungs, when i wash and sanitize it every 15mins?
I need clarifications please not insults.

There's that tendency dat before you wash your hands after a handshake with a carrier, you may have taken that same hand to your nose, eye or even your mouth. So to avoid this tendency, you avoid hand shake.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Forget about the mask, even the handshake was a huge mistake
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by engrzico(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Scan news is a fake news platform....

I hope they are called to book this time.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by EasternPrince: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Britboy:

Otu gbawa kwa nne gi there!
okoko!
cool

Lol grin

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Okikaneseokwu: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Throwback:

This not a defense.

I am only highlighting what the exposé is about.

The exposé shows that we were all lied to by the media using edited pictures from May 2019, to falsely depict the President during the Corona pandemic as an idiot who is pennywise but pound foolish.

If you cannot understand that the President was the victim of the deception, then you education is nonsense.
Check the date contained in Femi Adesina's report too and see if they are not working on the same course. Haven't u been seeing that pics online for the couple of days ago?
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Khriztarl(f): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
NigeriaB:

There's that tendency dat before you wash your hands after a handshake with a carrier, you may have taken that same hand to your nose, eye or even your mouth. So to avoid this tendency, your avoid hand shake.
owh i see..
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by bionixs: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
efighter:

Oga, why are you like this na?
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by shadyLP(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
mariamadenle:
For those that wish bad thing to befall our PMB may God almighty forgive you.

Its not a must you comment.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Burruchaga71(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
This guys are playing with our intelligence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.