Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians (153337 Views)

What Seyi Tinubu Did When He Met President Muhammad Buhari (Picture) / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Out To Deceive Nigerians, Says Timi Frank / Adekunle Akinlade Campaigns With Buhari's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by NairaMaster1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
mariamadenle:
For those that wish bad thing to befall our PMB may God almighty forgive you.

They are not wishing him bad thing.

The UK PM addressed his country today amidst positive result. Let our negative president address us.

Muhammadu Buhari is the Joe Biden of Nigeria:

1- People don’t know where he is.

2- He doesn’t know where he is.

3- He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

4- His fingerprints are on dirty files with no one brave enough to investigate him.

5- A national embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
greensandy:

Oh, I'm sorry. Mo ro wipe eni ti Ori pe ni mo ba soro, a se werey leyi. You don't know me and you want to beat me up. Ode grade one ni e.

Continue shouting werey, I will sha have loved to design ur face with beautiful carvings

Oponu

U never fit chop three times a day u dey support buhari up and down, dats I am act of slavery

Do get it sef some sense cos I doubt if u have any tangible thing upstairs
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by NairaMaster1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
LLSAINT:
Boris J, came out and owned up to have contracted the virus
Prince Charles did same
Donald Trump checked and has been giving us updates everyday on how the US is managing the pandemic
Buhari is not more powerful or better than these men yet he chose the path of deception
Bubu, wetin you gain? smiley

Foolish president are voted by foolish people.

4- His fingerprints are on dirty files with no one brave enough to investigate him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by AmeLonRo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Dani93(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Funny
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Ykc2(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
efighter:

Donald Trump has been talking and tweeting while Corona is killing Americans.

Do you want Presidential address or Presidential action?
people like you are the reason blackman can never make progress tufia for people like you,your president was caught lying still your still defending him ,Chinese ekwena ihe ojòo
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by greensandy: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

Continue shouting werey, I will sha have loved to design ur face with beautiful carvings

Oponu

U never fit chop three times a day u dey support buhari up and down, dats I am act of slavery

Do get it sef some sense cos I doubt if u have any tangible thing upstairs

Fulani slave like chief slave azikwe, nzeribe, ekweme and so on. Yoruba is nobody's slave in Nigeria. Get that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by 2016easy2017: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by hohafrank(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Denique:
What has "Our Darling Daddy President" done again?

From Doctored Waec result

To Doctored INEC result

To Doctored speech

To Doctored Picture

What has Buhari not Doctored in this life undecidedHe Doctored himself.J...bril

Let me wait for the elders...
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
greensandy:

Fulani slave like chief slave azikwe, nzeribe, ekweme and so on. Yoruba is nobody's slave in Nigeria. Get that?

I just checked ur profile now n saw that u are used to been stupid and craving mentions and likes

Hence I feel sorry for my sef to have exchanged words with an insignificant minion like u

If I had seen ur comments ever since wouldn't have bothered dignifying u with a response when u clicked on my comment

Now run along n look for someone else ur mate to play with.

I talk with sensible people
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by zoomman(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
bigt2:
Dude is super sick.
He is fantastically sick.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by mignone(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Throwback:

Did you really go through the pictures to understand that this is a case of some people out there are deliberately lying against the government and the President?

The sad irony here is that most who are commenting do not even know that it was the government who was at the receiving end of a devious propaganda and photoshop.
What ppl r trying to say is dt d president should come out to say something often. He's been too quiet on d pandemic, unlike leaders of other countries.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by greensandy: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

I just checked ur profile now n saw that u are used to been stupid and craving mentions and likes

Hence I feel sorry for my sef to have exchanged words with an insignificant minion like u

If I had seen ur comments ever since wouldn't have bothered dignifying u with a response when u clicked on my comment

Now run along n look for someone else ur mate to play with.

I talk with sensible people

True slaves exposed! Nowhere to hide again, shame. Second class citizen, shame.

Ti a ba ka eru, inu eru a baje.
Egbe isu ko niyan.
Werey jatijati.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by factoryreset: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
mariamadenle:
For those that wish bad thing to befall our PMB may God almighty forgive you.

Shut up your mouth
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by WaleFoto(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
clarocuzioo:
That's what this government is good at. Government of propaganda and lies. Just look at the mess the entire country has turned into.

I don't blame them he dullard I blame the low IQ people that voted him into power.

" A stupid president is elected by stupid people", Imam of Peace 2020.

You know at times, I feel like people like you might just really be more dumb than Buhari himself. When did it become wrong to elect a candidate of your choice; someone you actually feel would do us good.
while I admit voting Buhari was a big mistake, that doesn't make me stupid and that doesn't make Atiku a better president. they are all good before power, after power we see d other side of them. Have we ever elected any good president before in Nigeria? and does that make those who voted for them stupid
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Jostoman: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
They should continue
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by eedriyz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nobody is addressing the fact that scannews doesn't work for Asorock.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by idealogical: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Foolish president are voted by foolish people.

The last time he addressed you, the only thing you grabbed from the address was your made up Covik this and Covik that, not the valuable content of his message.

Stop deceiving yourself, you don't care about the president or any address, you just want something to criticize and entertain yourself with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by idealogical: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
eedriyz:
Nobody is addressing the fact that scannews doesn't work for Asorock.

You are right, Scannews is a known ipob propaganda blog site, they don't work for Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
A fool at 40 is a fool forever
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by smile11s(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
How true is this?

Even though I do not like him, I think buhari should be smarter than that.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
photo editing can also remove the nose masks.

btw,

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Centcanada: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
The most funny thing here is that they don't know how to lie. All their lie remain obvious truth to expose their propagandas. How long can you continue like this? Its obvious you have failed the nation and is time to cone down or go. Bad government in the making
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Stevechigo: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Even CNN said that buhari had corona virus but our local TV are afraid announce it..we are finished in this gadem country.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by loveliveshere: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=Lovelive post=87816570][/quote]
Hello, doppelganger grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
President Buhari and Abba Kyari has sneak out of country to UK for Convid-19 treatment
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by kunletexs: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
I tel u say obasanjo get sense more than these apc put together

When AD shouted then that yaradua don die, no be loudspeaker he put the man for in public square. But apc backward, common phone call they no fit make to all to hear. Abi Buhari don kaput
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Studio247: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Is there anything one
Will not hear?

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Excuzeme: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

I know u don't have a life n for u dat is always supporting d rubbish of dis govt may d many evils perpetrated by them befall u n ur family
so u can come online and rejoice like a goat on heat.

I will gladly beat d hell out of u if we were face to face n give u Yoruba mark if u have non

idiot

let me see if u are diagnosed with Corona if d stupid govt u support will give u ventilators or hospital bed.

sense is not common but dear try to get some

n it is ur life dat of ur entire generation dat will baje

animal

You are fighting ONE PERSON and you keep making reference to his tribe, like you are fighting the whole Yoruba people in Nigeria?
Does that not confirm that you are just a bigotted, tribal idiot?
A sensible person would have just face the person squarely instead of injecting his tribe into the tirade.

Imagine if l because of your stupidity, start insulting all Igbo people~!
The topic is not even about about tribe or religion, it is about a genuine or fake picture.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by kunletexs: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
WaleFoto:

You know at times, I feel like people like you might just really be more dumb than Buhari himself. When did it become wrong to elect a candidate of your choice; someone you actually feel would do us good.
while I admit voting Buhari was a big mistake, that doesn't make me stupid and that doesn't make Atiku a better president. they are all good before power, after power we see d other side of them. Have we ever elected any good president before in Nigeria? and does that make those who voted for them stupid

Who said they? Where has Buhari been good?
First, he threatened to make naija ungovernable for GEJ should he doesn't win
Two, he is the only head of state that coup plotters allows his deputy to leave Nigeria and roll out the drum on him.
3. His program during military head of state was primarily anchored and managed by idiagon
4. PMB was not so active during his own campaign that his promises to Nigerians were all tinubu and cohort speeches
FINALLY, he came in because Nigerians were tired of PDP.

Lobatan
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by kunletexs: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
WaleFoto:

Who said they? Where has Buhari been good?
First, he threatened to make naija ungovernable for GEJ should he doesn't win
Two, he is the only head of state that coup plotters allows his deputy to leave Nigeria and roll out the drum on him.
3. His program during military head of state was primarily anchored and managed by idiagon
4. PMB was not so active during his own campaign that his promises to Nigerians were all tinubu and cohort speeches
FINALLY, he came in because Nigerians were tired of PDP.

Lobatan
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by megley(f): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
No be only doctored, they'll soon see nursed and lab scienced

Sebi they've been silent?
They didn't shut the damn airports early enough, now they want to do damage control

They have not see anytin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.