Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? (767 Views)

Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 / Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Are You A Microbiologist Or Food Scientist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by Honeydenz(f): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Microbiology graduates in the house, please come and share your opinions, possible solutions to combacts this virus and your fears about the virus continuous existence.
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by EverythinDeals: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Applied Ogogoro will help both externally and internally
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by Honeydenz(f): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by Ustec: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
The only thing they know is that it is a virus.
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by Ehiscotch(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
All I know is God has designed the human body to be able to withstand temperatures, climatic changes, diseases.

The average human with a healthy immune system should be able to fight the virus naturally but those who can't need a little help with medication.

I think humans on their part have done a lot of altering to the earth's stable system and natural laws set by God which is why it is becoming even more difficult to treat diseases.

Most diseases aren't cured by drugs but by the body's mechanism which is triggered by drugs.

3 Likes

Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by viyon02: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
In order to incubate virus a very cold environment is needed, now Nigeria whether will not be too friendly with convid19. So I don't expect the disease to be to harsh on us. Polar rigion countries will be in much trouble.

1 Like

Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Heat affects all viruses outer structures so it just might hv low impact here... I said might
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by rottable(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Microbiologist for naija? They don turn banker or Marketer finish
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by iyavictor: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ehiscotch:
All I know is God has designed the human body to be able to withstand temperatures, climatic changes, diseases.

The average human with a healthy immune system should be able to fight the virus naturally but those who can't need a little help with medication.

I think humans on their part have done a lot of altering to the earth's stable system and natural laws set by God which is why it is becoming even more difficult to treat diseases.

Most diseases aren't cured by drugs but by the body's mechanism which is triggered by drugs.

may God bless you, my brother!

1 Like

Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by Honeydenz(f): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Well said
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 03, 2020
The Constant treatment of the Covid-19 virus without a real cure will only make the Virus mutate and become more virulent.
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 03, 2020
viyon02:
In order to incubate virus a very cold environment is needed, now Nigeria whether will not be too friendly with convid19. So I don't expect the disease to be to harsh on us. Polar rigion countries will be in much trouble.
I wonder why it's not hitting Russia much and they are in a very cold region or is it that they ain't doing enough test why they have their low numbers ?
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by Failure44: 7:05am On Apr 03, 2020
stewiegriffins:
I wonder why it's not hitting Russia much and they are in a very cold region or is it that they ain't doing enough test why they have their low numbers ?
It's Russia, you can't trust their government or media.

1 Like

Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by viyon02: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
stewiegriffins:
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by viyon02: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
stewiegriffins:
well let just say they are well prepared for the out break and well informed
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
viyon02:
well let just say they are well prepared for the out break and well informed
Yeah, they just confirmed it might be spread by merely breathing and talking sef.
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Failure44:

It's Russia, you can't trust their government or media.
It's True, we never can tell, they could be downplaying or they could be well informed like someone said a while ago
Re: As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? by viyon02: 8:58pm On May 12, 2020
stewiegriffins:
like I said, Rusia just hit the top report of covid19.

(1) (Reply)

Join The FREE Side Hustle Internship 4.0 / We Buy Your Pi Coin At Good Rate / Say No To Sapa; Survival Tips#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.