Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

"In My Prosperity I Said I Shall Never Be Moved." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "In My Prosperity I Said I Shall Never Be Moved." (120 Views)

What Happened The Day I Said "Goodbye" To The World And "Welcome" To Jesus / A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"In My Prosperity I Said I Shall Never Be Moved." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Men how long will you learn? How long will you come out of folly? How long do you think that you are wiser and smarter than the One that made you and putĀ  breath in your nostrils, how long O! man?

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/in-my-prosperity-i-said-i-shall-never-be-moved-2/

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer For God To Be Glorified Dear God. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:Saturday , March 27, 2020 / Types And Results Of Giving (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.