Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

World Leaders Wish UK Prime Minister Quick Recovery From COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Leaders Wish UK Prime Minister Quick Recovery From COVID-19 (184 Views)

Foods To Eat When You Are Sick For Quick Recovery / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer / Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Leaders Wish UK Prime Minister Quick Recovery From COVID-19 by LeoThaGreat(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
PM to 'lead the national fightback' from home

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson says he will continue to lead the nation from home after testing positive for Covid-19.

"I've developed mild symptoms of the Corona Virus, that's a temperature and a persistent cough," Mr Johnson said in a video posted on his Twitter account.

"On the advice of the chief medical officer, I have taken a test and that has come out positive.
"I'm working from home and self-isolating. That's entirely the right thing to do.
"I can continue, thanks to the wizardry of technology, to communicate with my top team and lead the national fightback against the virus."

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic was the first national leader to send a message of support for Boris Johnson on Twitter.
On the news that the British prime minister had tested positive, Mr Vucic said: "Get well soon and keep fighting."

European Council president Charles Michel also wrote on Twitter: "Europe wishes you a speedy recovery."

Meanwhile, the head of the World Health Organization, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told Mr Johnson: "Please take good care."
He went on: "Your leadership and commitment to beating the coronavirus are key to saving lives.”

Source: BBC

More details to come shortly

(1) (Reply)

[b]the Source Of Coronavirus[/b] / Gtbank Donates 100 Beds To Lagos State Government To Combat Convid- 19 / Did You Understand The Matematics Behind Tubal Ligation? What The Video Below. T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.