Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,494 members, 7,801,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (117223 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari And Got Close To 100k Followers / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Mrsoundoro(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mohammad Tawhidi, a Muslim influencer and reformist Imam has taken to his twitter page to drag Buhari.

Tawhidi also known as Imam of Peace is calling out the President Of Nigeria, Buhari.

Also, in his tweet, he wrote that Buhari is the dumbest person in Nigeria.

Furthermore, he said Buhari is a dictator.

The President of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari still doesn’t know the name of the virus killing 24,000+ at such a rapid rate. Addressing the nation about it for the first time, he pronounced the virus as 'CIVIK 1-9'.

His friend, Imran Khan, thinks Japan and Germany share a border.

Top 3 leaders:

1- Imran Khan. Professional beggar, terror-sympathizer, thinks Japan and Germany are neighbours.

2- Muhammadu Buhari, dumbest person in Nigeria. Scared of terrorists, promises to fight the COVIKK virus.

3- Tamim of Qatar: Thinks he’s sexy. Answers only to mummy.

I love Nigeria. I have one Nigerian friend and she’s amazing. One of the most successful and honest people I know. I also welcome my new Nigerian followers on Twitter.

You have a beautiful country but it would be more beautiful without the terrorism enabled by Dictator Buhari.

More lies. I am not Nigerian nor am I a follower of Zakzaky and the terrorist regime in Iran. I despise Zakzaky. Criticizing Buhari doesn’t mean I support Zakzaky. I reject them both. I take orders from one person only and that person is my lady.

President Buhari’s cult claim they have nothing to do with terrorists in Nigeria.

Yet when I expose terrorists in Nigeria...

President Buhari’s fans attack me online.

A stupid President is always elected by stupid people.

Muhammadu Buhari is the Joe Biden of Nigeria:

1- People don’t know where he is.

2- He doesn’t know where he is.

3- He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

4- His fingerprints are on dirty files with no one brave enough to investigate him.

5- A national embarrassment.

Nigerians should know that I’ve actually had contact with his office before, during civil conflicts (Shia-Sunni/army clashes). I was about to come to Nigeria for negotiations and help achieve peace between sects. But it looks like Buhari loves conflict so he can stay in power.

Whoever supports Buhari is not only foolish but also responsible for his crimes regardless of their nationality. I’m not even Nigerian and I am standing up for Nigerians. Maybe you should do the same instead of defending the cult that put that Covikkk criminal in power.

I’ll say it again: Whoever voted for Buhari, especially for the second time after seeing his failures to crack down on terrorists, is 100% stupid, foolish and irresponsible. Victims of terrorism due to Buhari’s incompetence don’t care about minority or majority votes. Wake up.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1243462201475616768

492 Likes 89 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by SLAP44: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
President of Nigeria is President Kovick grin

232 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by kidap: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
shocked :I how can he be insulting our president

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Inkling(f): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hahaha..... I laugh in Arabic

603 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Beremx(f): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
See finishing!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

643 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by chozzy: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2020

This comment summarizes it all ...
"A stupid president is always elected by stupid people"

1281 Likes 128 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by kidap: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin grin grin
chozzy:
This comment summarizes all

551 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ogbuefi677(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Another international award for the lifeless covik wan nine birus mangrin

529 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by beejaay: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
kidap:

when we refuse to tell our president the truth..if you refuse to sit up someone else will tell you to

443 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Malawian(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
THIS IMAM NO GET PEACE grin grin grin

325 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by kidap: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
No peace at all

Malawian:
THIS IMAM NO GET PEACE grin grin grin

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by kidap: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
shocked
beejaay:

when we refuse to tell our president the truth..if you refuse to sit up someone else will tell you to

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by paix(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
kidap:
shocked how can he be insulting our president
He just did.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
This Imam is not in good condition with Peace and Joy.

But, the statement below off me totally

A Stupid President Is Always Elected By Stupid People

562 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by IJOBA2: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
LALASTICLALA DA

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by alsudan: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dumbest is an understatement

360 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Earlystar698(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
God bless imam Tawhidi.

Beacefull lawyers like Buhari followers over to una.

Op you have achieved it king lala is viewing your thread 100% sure your going to fp

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by xynerise: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
I have been laughing reading his tweets and I was retweeting with joy grin

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by LLSAINT(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Na your President give am body see finish
kidap:

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ojiofor: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
chozzy:
This comment summarizes it all ...

So the sophisticated westsiders are stupid after all?
Lmao.

238 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AgentNairaland(f): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
So Two allah's Slaves Could Fight Each Other Whereas allah Dey Look At Them Fighting, allah Fumble En...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by identitylenz(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
It is the #resignbuhari trend that I'm waiting for sha grin

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
What a statement grin

17 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by NaijaMutant(f): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nothing new here undecided

Even the blind can now see clearly that Buhari is an incompetent clueless, senile and dunderhead President of Nigeria undecided

219 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
AgentNairaland:
So Two allah's Slaves Could Fight Each Other Whereas allah Dey Look At Them Fighting, allah Fumble En...
Always mind the way you talk, fool

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by NaijaMutant(f): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
AgentNairaland:

spendoon:

Always mind the way you talk, fool

Ladies and gentlemen, can you see how peaceful this Allah's slave is undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
I'm so loving this

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Precious4real50(f): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Beremx:
See finishing!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed
You are also among the dumbest that put us into this or should I drag up your posts from 2013,2014,2015?

273 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ussv: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Imam of peace indeed. He does not seem to be towing the path of peace o !

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.