Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (117262 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari And Got Close To 100k Followers / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Beirut01: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ponytail22:
All I see is a very cute Imam..So handsome�

Lols. Women and fine face. Now you'll start shouting my ovary my ovary

7 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by GuestLog: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
ussv:
Imam of peace indeed. He does not seem to be towing the path of peace o !
Jesus, the Prince of Peace is no quiet man either. Don't confuse quiet with peace!

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by CptCharlesVane: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
You’re quoting the wrong person. Respond to the covidiot still comparing countries. Does the Ayatollah travel to London for ear infections? Do the rich people in Iran not use their hospitals. Are Iranians all over the world struggling as illegal immigrants because they fleeing poverty? In what bloody way is Nigeria better than even Syria that has functioning hospitals and electricity even in wartime?

Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the world and that covidiot is talking about Iran. A president that commiserated with Saudis over a bombing but doesn’t know the virus that is killing so many people and crashing world economies, worse still the people don’t even know where he is.

Guy I just dey vex since morning
ernieboy:
in what way is Nigeria better than Iran, put aside the international sanctions because of their nuclear program, is it technologically? is it economically? Nigeria economy cannot even weather half the storm that Iran's economy had without completely collapeong, so in what way sir is Nigeria better than Iran?

8 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by BIXYBABE: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is much..... see finishing

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by DonJiba: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
AgentNairaland:
So Two allah's Slaves Could Fight Each Other Whereas allah Dey Look At Them Fighting, allah Fumble En...

It shall not be well with you with what you just said!!!
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Billygee2u: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
chozzy:

This comment summarizes it all ...
"A stupid president is always elected by stupid people"

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
If only the too many APC fools will ever listen..

They want the big eyed drug dealer from Lagos to finish what Civik-19 is yet to finish.

If you support buhari... You're a terrorist.

8 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by bukatyne(f): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
no matter how nairalanders support this imam guy,just know one thing for sure.
he's indirectly heaping insults on us all,NIGERIANS!!!

If we were serious in Nigeria, would we have Buhari as our president for second term?

Do you know how many younger capable hands came out and people did not vote them because they are young or' sweet mouthed' or don't understand the system.

What would you call a people who voted a leader so clueless, wicked and inept enough to leave us here to another country for treatment? For second term o!

How many times did Buhari address us directly the first time?

How many times has Buhari addressed us during this crisis apart from the Covikk 1,9 cringe worthy video?

Even Sanwo-olu foisted on Lagosians has done a fantastic job during this crisis.

See the granular prevention steps from closing markets, how bus drivers should dress and carry passengers, sanitizers and buckets to wash in the parks to periodic updates from Lagos State Minister of Health etc.

Should I shock you?

If Buhari decides to go for 3rd term today, more than 50% of eligible Nigerians would vote him.

And you say we are not foolish?

Sometimes, you have to wash the dirty linen outside.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
"A stupid president is always elected by stupid people"

Imam Mohamed Tawhidi -2020

9 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by proclinician: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Chai! Na better bullet be this oh!!

The missing president has the unwavering support of the largest cluster of idiots armed with their dead tecno phones.

7 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Sokosuji: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Rapmoney:
Mannabbbbqgrills, where are you hiding your face shamefully?
u guys shd stop mentioning that agent. All he needs to do is show your mentions to his paymasters as proof that he is indeed doing a great impossible task of defending indefensible.. Thereby getting bigger remunerations and upping his game on nairaland.. one omenkka with over 250 monikers was very notorious in this aspect wink wink

6 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Austeeenxx: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Buhari is no doubt an international disgrace.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by abbey621(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
At least they have hospitals and their presidents can get treated in the countries. So you shut the fück up and brace up for the storm that’s about to hit.

So because 1naira = 100 in Iranian currency means you can get 100 of the same item you get in Nigeria in Iran. Covidiot! Nigeria is the only place in the world with polio but yes, Nigeria is better than Iran that has and maintains a National Uranium enrichment program but your country is better that brings in foreigners for basic engineering projects.

Honestly, you can’t fix stupid. Now run along Ajala the traveler. I have lived in many countries. Ask NCDC how many tests they’ve done then compare that to Iran. Your stupidity is beyond redemption.

Chronic mental disorder is when you keep putting words in people's mouth, go back and read all my commments, if you can show me where I wrote Nigeria is better than Iran then I'll publicly apologize to you, otherwise I maintain my stance, you're an idiot and a bloody fool!
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Okuda:
Imam of peace is a wailer! PDP and Atiku paid him for this! grin grin grin

They paid trump too right. ?
No matter what some idiot can not have sense

6 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Esji80(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
NLReposter:
oga I am talking about Iran currency.
Ok
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by proclinician: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Buhari has the unwavering support of millions of idiots. The highest the world has ever seen. Millions of idiots armed with dead android phones

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by desiredhome: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
naturefellow:
Come and defend your president here slow poke @desiredhome
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by LZAA: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
franchasng:
Ironically this Imam is saying that Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis are fools!! shocked

Before you attack me, I am quoting the Imam who said and I quote:

Stupid Presidents are voted by stupid people!!

And we all know that Yorubas have been well proud that they made Buhari President, meaning Yoruba voted Buhari in twice as a dumb President.

So based on the Imam's words, Yorubas are foolish!! Na wa for Imam of Peace oh grin

I am only quoting Iranian Imam of Peace cool
Afamed and all afonjas right nowgrin
Cc immhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2020 Adaibeku

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Esji80:
YOU ARe WRONG
100 Naira = 0.87 Iranian Riyal
1000 Naira= 8.7 Iranian Riyal
Google it
100 naira=11k riyal
get your facts right before quoting me again.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by naturefellow(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
desiredhome:

be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Graysons: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
no matter how nairalanders support this imam guy,just know one thing for sure.
he's indirectly heaping insults on us all,NIGERIANS!!!
You may be right but let's tell ourselves the truth. Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by shegzhkn: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
fuckpro:

You fool ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD

that's the reason a foreigner can insult a sitting President and get a standing ovation from its citizenry

Read the hand writing on the wall

The only thing keeping this caricature of a nation one is the compromised Nigerian army

How is the compromised military keeping the nation as one ??

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ashawopikin(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
kidap:
shocked :I how can he be insulting our president

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Dajuyoung: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
You've made a valid point Sir but, my question is this: Nigerians as citizens, do we ever put all the aforementioned point into consideration before criticizing other countries government most importantly, neighbouring countries?
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by CptCharlesVane: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbey621:

Chronic mental disorder is when you keep putting words in people's mouth, go back and read all my commments, if you can show me where I wrote Nigeria is better than Iran then I'll publicly apologize to you, otherwise I maintain my stance, you're an idiot and a bloody fool!

So let me get this straight, an Iranian criticizing a Nigerian president for :

1. Being stupid
2. Failing to deal with terrorists
3. Poor understanding of serious issues

AN IRANIAN! Quick questions:

1. Is there peace in Iran? Have the ayatollah and the other terrorist elements been defeated?
2. Is Iran's Economy bubbling? I mean with all the sanctions and global oil prices dropping, how can it?

Is Buhari a dullard? Absolutely! Is he inept? Very much! But let's not allow pot to call kettle black here, an Iranian has no moral justification to call out incompetence when their own leaders are full of it. I know here in Nigeria we are fond of supporting anything and anyone that takes aim at our leaders, especially our Southern brethens but let's do so with common sense and not be used as a tool by people who are not better off than us.

Save your apologies and go over your comments again to see what you have been implying. And stop excusing stupid and stupidity of the Nigerian situation and government. Nigeria is barely testing anybody going by global test counts even within Africa.

How many times in your life living in Nigeria have you seen ambulances and emergency response over any situation in Nigeria? What is the national emergency number, or you think in other countries their CDC provide GSM mobile numbers for covid-19 response?

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by just4fun(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chaaaaaaiiiiiii!!!

IT IS FINISHED ..
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Dajuyoung: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbey621:
So let me get this straight, an Iranian criticizing a Nigerian president for :

1. Being stupid
2. Failing to deal with terrorists
3. Poor understanding of serious issues

AN IRANIAN! Quick questions:

1. Is there peace in Iran? Have the ayatollah and the other terrorist elements been defeated?
2. Is Iran's Economy bubbling? I mean with all the sanctions and global oil prices dropping, how can it?

Is Buhari a dullard? Absolutely! Is he inept? Very much! But let's not allow pot to call kettle black here, an Iranian has no moral justification to call out incompetence when their own leaders are full of it. I know here in Nigeria we are fond of supporting anything and anyone that takes aim at our leaders, especially our Southern brethens but let's do so with common sense and not be used as a tool by people who are not better off than us.

You've made a valid point Sir but, my question is this: Nigerians as citizens, do we ever put all the aforementioned point into consideration before criticizing other countries government most importantly, neighbouring countries?
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by shegzhkn: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbey621:

I'm not even going to bother to dignify the nonsense you wrote. Just simple question, search Google and ask how much is 1 Naira in Iranian currency? The answer is over 100. One Naira gets you over 100 of Iran's currency and you're here spewing trash. Every country in the world is judged based on economic factors and the comfort of their citizens, both Nigeria and Iran are failing in these aspects, to argue otherwise is to remain ignorant!

Did you know the strength of Libyan dinar ??

compare it with currency of advanced economy like japan or south korea ??

i guess libya economic health is better ??

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ogbuefi677(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Olanipekun1:
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah Amin
You sound like my good friend, d good sheikh from Kebbi grin
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by desiredhome: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
naturefellow:
be wise!
How does insulting your president bring development to your Country?
Same people that will do anything to sabotage the efforts of the government will still be here crying fowl
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Malawian(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
maxzzo1:
This Imam is baddest" stupid is not an insult but a description " chai which kind wahala be this Ma run o
Oga I saw that line and I nearly died.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by mankan2k7(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Anybody that supports this misfit in power is benefiting in one way or the other under this inept government

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.