Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide (2792 Views)

Makinde Sacks Auxilliary, Other Park Management Chiefs In Oyo / Makinde Sacks SSG, Commissioners, Others / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
hargbolahan01:
I think I'm misreading the name of the guy that comment now

He's sarcastic now.
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
idealogical:

Unfortunately, that was not a mistake, it was a deliberate act to mislead and deceive because he actively procured the pictures to show the general public what his boss actually didn't do, it was intentional and he deserved to be sacked, this is nothing but fraud, clear deception and 419 .

These media aids are always overstepping their bounds just to create fake and elusive achievements that doesn't exist on behalf of their mostly incompetent and no achievement bosses especially his boss, Makinde.

Nice comment.
Though it should be aide(s).

Re: BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide by Sakamaje: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
idealogical:

Unfortunately, that was not a mistake, it was a deliberate act to mislead and deceive because he actively procured the pictures to show the general public what his boss actually didn't do, it was intentional and he deserved to be sacked, this is nothing but fraud, clear deception and 419 .

These media aids are always overstepping their bounds just to create fake and elusive achievements that doesn't exist on behalf of their mostly incompetent and no achievement bosses especially his boss, Makinde.

But Governor Makinde also apologozed for knowingly allowing a political rally that could have potentially endangered the lives of Oyo people in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak. He even joked about the APC being the one that has the virus. He later apologized for that blunder and his fans were quick to forgive him, yet in this case he is firing that guy even after he had apologized. Is that fair? Anyway, I am not surprised because I have noticed that Makinde can never do wrong in the eyes of his fans (they are like zombies) because they hold him to very low standards compared to his peers.

Re: BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide by Jostoman: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
vixpal:
Audio Governor
like your video governor in Lagos State
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide by walexbiz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is what responsible government should be doing, people shouldn't be get paid for not doing their job effectively. What stop the SA from getting the original pix of the machine, instead he went to get that of Lagos state which ridicule the government of Oyo state. Nice One Mr Governor, if we had a government that is response and effective in the discharge of its duty like that of Oyo state we would be in the present situation we find ourselves. Once again Kudos to you Mr Governor I pray 2023 may it be your year of aspiration to Nigeria greatest seat of power (Ameen)
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide by Shegman22(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
walexbiz:
This is what responsible government should be doing, people shouldn't be get paid for not doing their job effectively. What stop the SA from getting the original pix of the machine, instead he went to get that of Lagos state which ridicule the government of Oyo state. Nice One Mr Governor, if we had a government that is response and effective in the discharge of its duty like that of Oyo state we would be in the present situation we find ourselves. Once again Kudos to you Mr Governor I pray 2023 may it be your year of aspiration to Nigeria greatest seat of power (Ameen)
Good
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide by idealogical: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sakamaje:

But Governor Makinde also apologozed for knowingly allowing a political rally that could have potentially endangered the lives of Oyo people in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak. He even joked about the APC being the one that has the virus. He later apologized for that blunder and his fans were quick to forgive him, yet in this case he is firing that guy even after he had apologized. Is that fair? Anyway, I am not surprised because I have noticed that Makinde can never do wrong in the eyes of his fans (they are like zombies) because they hold him to very low standards compared to his peers.

Makinde apologized, but Makinde did not sack himself or offered his resignation, the media aide also apologized, but he was sacked by Makinde.

In the book of Makinde, forgiveness is a one way traffic.
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is responsible leadership.No time for excuses.
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide by idealogical: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
walexbiz:

The bar for good governance in Nigeria is extremely low, even the most incompetent are applauded and adjudge to be the president of Nigeria.

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

ENDSARS: It Is Obvious WEST Are Real Divisive Element In South / USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, / Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.