Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

High Cost Of Food Items In Port Harcourt - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / High Cost Of Food Items In Port Harcourt (541 Views)

Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Cost Of Food Items In Port Harcourt by stickle(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
With the recent pronucement to close all markets from tommorow in Rivers State. Price of food items had gone up with over 100% increase. The basin of garri that we bought last for #2,100 is now #5,000. I can't afford this at this stage and I know many others too are like me.
We are yet to begin and this is happening, how are we going to cope?
What is the situation in your area
Re: High Cost Of Food Items In Port Harcourt by donbachi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
The world is sick.

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Food Items In Port Harcourt by stickle(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is an anticipated increment because broaders are closed now the order to close markets will be in force tommorow. Some of this our traders are wicked and the government planless.
Why not allow food items to enter and also allow food items sellers to sell in the market.
All I know is that we will not die
Re: High Cost Of Food Items In Port Harcourt by Pruwa: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Garri is now 3000 in benin
Re: High Cost Of Food Items In Port Harcourt by okomile(f): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oyingbo market in Lagos is same.

Fresh kote fish of N400 is being sold for N700. Had to buy as I have no choice!

No electricity for over a week and there is no point in stocking the freezer!

We shall/will survive this coro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Ileya Ram In Lagos. / Will You Recommend This Fridge / How To Make Short Bread Biscuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.