Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres (41279 Views)

Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed / Abia Isolation Centres In Poor State – Resident Doctors / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Kellyphasey: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Minister of Youth and Sports, Sunday Dare, made this known on Friday via Twitter.

Mr. President has approved for the Ministry of Youth and Sports to open and make available the stadiums in Surulere Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, and Kaduna, as well as our NYSC camps nationwide for use as isolation centers as they are needed. We are in touch with relevant authorities.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1243513321220976640

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Tetrahedron: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is just the beginning of the end...and Nig doctors are leaving nig for USA since nig govt doesn’t deem it fit to pay their salaries undecided
Walking dead zombies over to you to support your runaway master in Asorock
The guy below me is one of them

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Desperate times call for desperate measures

This is another good way in tackling this deadly virus.

This too shall pass.

STAY SAFE GUYS.
Let your HYGIENE game be on point at this time.

Cheers Y'all! wink wink

God gat us all.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by darthv: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wahala

1 Like

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by princeade86(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
God will surely heal the world soon. All prophecies shall come to pass in Jesus name.

12 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by iCauseTrouble: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
CovikPresident grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by olaric(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hopefully more people won't need to go to the hospital or require a ventilator to get over the virus. I read Arteta's story on goal.com and hope birthed in me.

4 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Namoosky(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
He's finally waking up from slumber...
This virus will put sense into all of them, they know it's starting with them and their families. Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by vixpal: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
God bless President Buhari
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Jh0wsef(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
vixpal:

Was "God bless Buhari" auto text? let me believe it was.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by OBTMOS(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ok
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
vixpal:
A Big Amen.
God bless you and your family too.
May God continue to protect you all from this deadly virus.
This too shall pass.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by zealz4u(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
How can dirty dilapidated structures be used for isolation. I just hope our own condition is not worse than the Americans

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Iphupa: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
aint going back to camp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by TheMainMan: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
I seriously don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by olasaad(f): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
smiley
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by jericco1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hope they'll be able to sanitise the place use

3 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by JayPeeOham: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Using what you have to get what you don't want! grin

4 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Cmanforall: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
This government needs to re-evaluate things properly.
Can any of those top politicians live in an NYSC camp?
Have they seen the toilet facilities of some camps? Or is it where the poor masses can be dumped?

I would have loved to see something like conversion of hotels to isolation centres. After all, the facilities are already in tact.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Grace001: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
I can only imagine how isolation centers would look like in NYSC camps, Nigeria is over prepared for covik 1-9

2 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
The outcome of nonchalancy,

Leave no stone unturned, to prevent setback and overwhelming situation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by joshuaidibia(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Isolation centres or place they'll drop you to die on your own?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by oldman112(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
That's a nice idea I must say, but is like we are having hidden cases, this preparation is far from the cases we know about, but is truly a nice step

3 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by nairalanduseles: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author= post=87821147][/quote]

All supporters of a tyrant are just as bad

Time will tell

Pant will wear you before the year ends

Check am

8 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Timoleon(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by princeade86(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87821147:

A Big Amen.
God bless you and your family too.
May God continue to protect you all from this deadly virus.
This too shall pass.
that is the news we always see u. U will be forming as if u have Nigeria interest in u, not knowing that u get selfish mission. Oya talk about this. Because u don't say a word for the thread.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo) / I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) / Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.