Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus (20748 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uttd_TdTcN0

THESE ARE HIS WORDS

Good morning muslims of the world and everybody that lives in this planet earth. My name is Muhammadu J.adu Bello. I am the first born of Shehu Ibrahima bello Adua ( the chief Imam of Aduani Central mosque .. number 51 Osedi road Kano.) I am a fulani by tribe my mother is a yoruba from Osogbo. I am the acting Chief Imam of Adua central mosque by grace of allah. I will become the next chief imam of the central mosque.

This is my encounter and testimony I had with the lord Jesus Christ. I never believed Jesus or Christian , infact I hate chriastians because I have been thought from childhood that the Christians changed the gospel of Jesus Christ. If they had left it the way it was everybody would had been a muslim so for this reason I hate Christians.I dont kill them but I have nothing to do with them. I used to buy Bibles from gates confess before man of God before tearing the Bible.

Until recently, precisely on monday about 3:45am when I had an encounter with the lord jesus Christ.That was 23rd of the Islamic calender (25) of Ramadan April 2019. I was praying leading the people in the mosque , my uncle was present with 2 elders of the mosque with 7other members of the mosque located at Jumani Central mosque in Makurdi number 51 on the road leading to market. It is the biggest Mosque there just opposite Methodist.I was reading the first chapter of the Quran called "becuase it summarizes the whole 6620 verses in the quran". When I got to verse 4 of the quran ( man reciting it in Arabic )allof a sudden a light from nowhere appeared very brightly that it filled the whole mosque. I have never seen such light because its brighter than the Sun.

The bright light was not bringing heat but rather cold because I could feel it on my feet even though the mosque was not equipped with aircondition and the few fans present were not even put on. Right in the brightness of the light a voice of a man spokeout to me. The voice spoke to me in Arabic saying " I should comeout of them. " The voice told me that I should come out of Islamic religion but I replied the voice by asking who he was? I also told the voice that Islam is the right religion. The voice replied that Islam is not the right religion and his mission is to bring me to the right part. He said he is the truth and light. I quickly replied that its not possible because the voice is claiming to be anobi Isa.

I said if truely you are Jesus , Jesus cannot be the way , the truth and light instead Muhammed is the way. The voice said that is a lie that i should listen to him that time has come he wants to safe me and use me as a platform of glory to deliver my muslim brothers from darkness of Islam to the light of the gospel. I replied the voice saying its a lie and that if truely the voice is Jesus he should make its self visible I want to see him.

The voice replied me saying I am not qualified to hear him let alone to see him. I replied saying but people saw you Jesus when you were growing up. the voice said that was when I was not glorifed but now am glorified which makes me not qualiferd to see him. I replied saying but am a righteous man. I fast every friday and monday, am a sunnis muslim ( most holy sect of the 73 sect in Islam ) , i don't fornicate , I give part of salary to the poor every month. The voice said he could see that I was dedicated and committed is the reason I want to safe you.

I said to the voice if you are Anobi Isa you should know that am knowledgeable because my argunent is based on the the quran and also you should tell me what I used to ask God when I pray. I was amazed flabergastered when he told me all the things I have been saying to almighty allah for the past 10year. Then I remembered that the Quran says its only God that knows the secret things in the heart of men but this Jesus knows the secret things of my heart. I am sorry I want to believe JESUS CHRIST is GOD

I remember he said that except I become born again I cannot see the kingdom of God. I said that that is a lie and am not stupid. I am literate both academically and quranically. I studied in accra Ghana and spent 15year in Qatar to study the quran ( the interpretation and memorization of the quran ) I said is nonsense and it's not possible to be born again. He said I should find out from the christians what it means to be born agan.

After this scene and everything had settled I asked my uncle and the elders ofthe mosque if they saw any bright light ( they are my witness ) they said yes but did not hear any sound. I told them all that happened. I instead was told that the voice I heard is a demon and want to stop me from being ordained the chief imam of the central mosque which was scheduled to happen soonest.

I was invited to come and lead them in a prayer yesterday, and after the prayer I came out to return home I suddenly heard a voice telling me to move upward towards a church that is nearby. when I get there I should tell them I want to give my life to Jesus. Right there in the church the voice told me to tell the members that the pastor is God choosen one for his generation when he prays his prayer gets to heaven but his members are too familiar with him. They don't do what he tells them to do hence the reason why their prayers are not answered. Though I did not tell them all these things when I got to the church but was quick to tell them I wanted to give my life to Jesus. ( born again )

After I told them I wanted to give my life to jesus, I was told the pastor would soon join me because he was in a prayer meeting. When the pastor came out, he said its God's time Jesus has saved you he will do his work. I went home but I remember in his prayer he said this Jesus will visit me and give me the holy spirit. But while I was in the church my father was busy calling me to come to the mosque and attend to people waiting for me and that he wanted to know where I was so that he could send a driver to pick me. I refused to give my location to my father the pastor would bear me withness because it was right in his presence it happened.

when i got home my father said he doesnt want to hear anything about Jesus anymore in the house that I should forget it unless I want to be digging my grave. I sad father it has not gotten to that and I went to sleep.Later that day my father came to my room to call me to observe the prayer of ramadan but I pretented to be sick and told him I could not so he gave me medicine to that efffect .

The voice that used to minister to me had told me earlier not to observe such prayers because I can not serve two masters. When he told me this I challenged him quotng the quran why he would want me to disobey my parents. His reply was that he is the God of heaven and earth and my parents do not even know me. When my father put the semen in my mother did I know how it developed into a baby in the womb? He asked me So later that day my father came again after he had given me the medicine around 3:15am to ask after my health and also to come and lead the prayer but told my father that the illness still persist that I could not come. Finally he came around 5:00am that I should go and lead the most important prayer but still told him that am still not strong to pray with them. It was at this point that my father told me that I should know that he is my father and not a small boy , he knows when am sick and he wants to tell me categorically clear that I was not sick all this while. That when I was sick last year I still came to the mosque to pray.

This real God is not really wicked. want to ask my brothers and sister in Islam, is this not a bondage? If GOd is really merciful and gracious he should understand and not force you to pray. Please note that am not crazy, stupid or that some christians have come to bribe me because I know that this is what would be going through their minds. I know this because have been there before. All of you should know that am sane and ok that is why am mentioning my fathers name " Ibrahim Amadu Bello " The chief Imam of Aduani central mosque. He is a car dealer and leader of all sunnis muslims in the area. I am a chartered accountant and I am not a poor man.

Now all of you muslims know that my desire is to go to heaven. I look for this heaven and can not be found EXCEPT in this JESUS. Why am I saying this? Quran 2:285..it says " Allah says o ye believers among the muslims believe in all the books and prophets.this means the Bible is included. So how would all of a sudden the same Quran would come and say that the bible is dirty? Allah says that believe in all of the 124,000 prophets this is the believe of all muslims. Allah says all of them have come short of his glory except JESUS the son of marry. Fine he did not say son of God it does not matter but allah says only him is worthy.

Now quran says muhammed should interceed for us in the day of judgement. according to hadith qudus . Now how is that possible that muhammed that is with sin . The quran says allah says instruct muhammed verse 32 to ask for forgiveness and I would forgive your present and future sins. That means muhammed is with sin that is why allah would forgive him. Allah says that this Jesus is without any sin . Therefore I believe the man without sin is worthy to interceed for sin on the day of judgement.

All of you know am well educated in this faith. My father sent me to Qatar to study quran. I am sorry am saying nothing but the truth because allah told us in the quran to tell the truth even they would cut off your head. I am sory this is the truth am not saying this to please anybody. I want to please my lord jesus christ who had visited me on monday and who has safed my soul from condemnation of hell fire. I appreciate him and am so grateful to him for saving me.

This morning as the story continues brothers and sisters I was put inside a room because my father was angry. What happened was that he asked me to go to the mosque and I said no. He said he was going to take his bath that when he comes back and am not in the mosque he will order some body guards to forcefully bundle me to the mosque.I replied I heard but was worried. Then I heard the voice that speaks to me telling me my son stand up from the bed and I should say after him just as I said after the pastor that lead me to christ . I was reluctant but the voice said there was power in confession. The voice said my servant who lead you to christ ought to have told you that am about to tell you. i said I did not understand what the voice was saying The voice said the confession i made yesterday was not by my power. I replied that but what man needs to do is good works to get to heaven The voice replied saying good works alone can not get you to heaven but confessing Jesus as the lord and personal lord and savior would guaranty. No one gets to heaven until he believes in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary.
If not forget it ,it does not matter who you are Hindus, budist, Muslim e.t.c This is the hard truth.

The voice says I should say after him ...as many have received him he has given power to become sons of God even them that believe in his name . The voice said I should continue saying it till it becomes part of my spirit. I kept saying it until I got to 7th time my brother until now I can't explain my experience in detail...I saw something like a flame of fire and of a sudden while my house roof was opened the flame came in target towards me. I was engulfed by this fire and I started rolling on the floor. My people could testify to this because my clothes I was putting on were dirty. I was rolling on the floor and as if someone was forcing me to speak.

All of a sudden I started speaking in strange language loudly and continuously. When my father came into the room and saw me rolling on the floor and speaking in strange language at the same time he thought I was running mad. Everyone my mother, sisters were crying because they thought I was running mad.

My father ran out quickly to a nearby hospital to call a doctor called doctor Joseph.. When the man came to my house and saw me and he began to say he was amazed and happy. My father fought the doctor telling him why he would be happy or amazed at his son running mad? The doctor replied saying he is happy because Jesus has finally visited my family. The doctor said he should remember how he used to preach to my father and he rejects him and even throw Bible at him and warns him never to preach to him again. The doctor said I have been visited by the holy ghost.

My father replied the doctor that he himself must be running mad because according to my father in Quran 40:8 that Muhammed is their leader and he his the holyspirit and therefore the said holyspirt can not teach his son to accept Jesus as son of God just as the Quran 112 : 1-5 says God has no son. Before I go further Jesus once told me that this verse of the Quran contradict itself with Quran 2:23 I said no Quran can't contradict itself.

Quran 112:1-5 says God has no father or son or mother. He didn't give birth to anyone and no one gave birth to him and no one helped in his creation. Then if this is true then why did the Quran Quran 2:23 ( abulbakur ) where Allah says...we create the heaveans and earth. We gave them two ears and 2 eyes. Now the word " we " Jesus told me consist of 3 trinity God. That means there are three in creation.

My brothers and sisters in Islam you could see that Quran even confessed Jesus please open Quran 8:4 Allah says Jesus Christ is the spoken word of God and the spirit of God. So for this reason it is important why we need to follow Jesus Christ before it is too late . I am not insulting anybody my Muslim people the Quran is there for you to confirm.

Now Jesus told me again to open the Quran to Quran 1:4 as pointed to me why if Mohammed was the way he wouldn't be asking God while praying every time to show him the straight path. I mean he didn't really know the way. Now I saw the man that says he is the way the truth and life that no one comes to the father except through him. I feel free from the bondage while the key is given to me.

Let me tell you how how I came out of the room when he angrily sent the Christian doctor away when the doctor started talking about Jesus being the one visiting me and family.. I was worried and wondered how my family would get safed too because they are very deep into Islam it was then I realized that it is only Jesus that can visit them the way he visited me.

When my father locked me inside after he had slapped me I wanted to change my mind and beg him that he should forgive me that it was a demon but the holy spirit warned me not to think that way introducing himself as the holy spirit that the voice I encountered within the light was Jesus that I should stop thinking negative things instead I should think what is holy, righteous as a man thinketh in his heart so he is.

He said that fear is not part of his kingdom it is of the Satan. Never doubt I have created the whole world but only the Christians are my chosen. I said how do you mean ? You mean Muslims are not part if it? He said yes the Christians are his royal priest chosen to shine Gods light only that many of them are afraid and they see the word of God as an ordinary story words. Some even think that the miracle in the Bible can only happen in the day of old and not in the present modern day. Those kind of look warm Christians I don't want you to become like them. The holy spirit says many of the Christians doubt the word of God they worship God with their mouth and not their hearts.

The holy spirit now says hold the door of the room and open it. I said but the door is locked with key and the key is with my father. He said hold the door and open it because when I open a door no one closes and the one I close no one opens. I tried opening and to my surprise I have never encountered such a thing in my life the door opened.

Immediately the door opened I saw my biological father close to the door and so I was afraid but the holy spirit told me not to be afraid that I should walk through that my father will not hear or see me. I summon courage and did as he commanded and truly my father could not see me.

Then the holy spirit said I should charter a taxi going to Agege at cathedral road I declined that I know nobody there. He said when I get there I should ask for a company called Abbbi yoghurt. I was surprised and asked why he was sending me to a Muslim. He said when I get there I should tell him he should believe in Jesus because people have been preaching about Jesus to him but wanted to get healed before he would believe. He said I should tell him my personal encounter with Jesus he will believe me.

When I got there he was not around but met some people or workers that told me to wait. They called him and told him that I was waiting and that I said I had a strong message for him concerning his sickness. He said he was coming but later said he couldn't make it that he would send his wife. I opened up on my encounter with Jesus Christ to his wife and his wife gave her life to Jesus. I told the wife to call her husband to narrate my encounter with Jesus and the message the holy spirit told me to tell him. He too gave his life to Jesus . The husband confessed that few minutes after the confession the illness disappeared and he was completely healed.

Later the husband called and wanted to reward me handsomely because he was rich but I warned by the holy spirit not to take his money and also I should not take his phone number because my mission with him as ended for now and there is no need for his phone number. He said my purpose is to show the light ofJesus to MUSLIMS and to tell Christians how valuable is JESUS they carry or have.

I want to tell my brothers and sisters in Islam that no matter how holy you are you can't connect to heaven only JESUS is the way to heaven I beg you my Muslim brothers and sisters I want the salvation of your soul to be for Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour I pray to my father Jesus Christ to safe you and to deliver you from darkness.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by UcheJenifaFB: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Islamist will not like this.

They need Sharia to protect Islam

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Shelumiel: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Inspiring

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by lepasharon(f): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
He was never a real muslim to begin with

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Shelumiel: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
lepasharon:
So Abubakar Shekau is a real muslim abi? You guys are just confused...you don't even know what defines a muslim

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by lepasharon(f): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shelumiel:
So Abubakar Shekau is a real muslim abi? You guys are just confused...you don't even know what defines a muslim

Abubabar too is not a real Muslim

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Shelumiel: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
lepasharon:

According to the Quran, Abubakar Shekau is a Muslim(. So what are you saying...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Miner13: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
lepasharon:
sorry
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by lepasharon(f): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shelumiel:

He twisted the words..

Do you accept slave traders as true Christians?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Righteousness89(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
ONLY GOD can do this!

All over the World ,
It's the same Conversion!
It's the same Light!
It's the Same WONDERFUL JESUS!

Thank you LORD JESUS!

Brothers and Sisters in any Form of Religion, There is No other way through which we can be Saved.

It's Only Through JESUS CHRIST!

Only through JESUS CHRIST you obtain Redemption

Only Through JESUS CHRIST you Obtain Salvation

Only Through JESUS CHRIST you Obtain Freedom

Only Through JESUS CHRIST you Get to Heaven

There is No other way!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Righteousness89(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
lepasharon:

He twisted the words..

My Sister! Leave all these talk! Tradition, arguements and all that will take you No where!

JESUS CHRIST is the Only way to Salvation!

Remember it's only the Living that can make Amends...

Don't let this Opportunity pass you by...

Accept JESUS CHRIST and be sure of Making Heaven

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Shelumiel: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
lepasharon:

He twisted the words..

Slave traders were true Christians...stunch christians who held on to dogmatic views. But with time they reviewed their beliefs. But this is not so with Islam: islam has failed to modify its tenets and beliefs; its rigdity has made most of it adherents (like Shekau for instance) cling to the idea of they are like Muhammad. Which is true once you read through the verses of the Quran and hadiths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Buliwyf: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Miner13:
sorry
Shelumiel:
Righteousness89:

My Sister! Leave all these talk! Tradition, arguements and all that will take you No where!

JESUS CHRIST is the Only way to Salvation!

Remember it's only the Living that can make Amends...

Don't let this Opportunity pass you by...

Accept JESUS CHRIST and be sure of Making Heaven

Lol. These ones arent the sharpest knives in the drawer. Lepasharon is mocking you guys. She is using the same lines christians use when they hear someone left christianity. You guys didnt even get it and are busy writing stories. lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Righteousness89(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Buliwyf:

Lol. These ones arent the sharpest knives in the drawer. Lepasharon is mocking you guys. She is using the same lines christians use when they hear someone left christianity. You guys didnt even get it and are busy writing stories. lol
Mock or No Mock! The Most Important thing is to Accept JESUS CHRIST!

Nothing More! Nothing less

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by malvisguy212: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
lepasharon:

you are not a real Christian before you convert to atheist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by lepasharon(f): 4:48am On Mar 28, 2020
malvisguy212:
you are not a real Christian before you convert to atheist.

You were never a real Muslim before you left islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by lepasharon(f): 4:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Buliwyf:

wink
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 4:57am On Mar 28, 2020
See christians lies again. So many crap stories like this have been debunked. This guy speaking in this audio was investigated after his audio clip surfaced about 2yrs ago. He was traced to alleged mosques he talked about but the locals don't know who he is. He's Christian who infiltrated Muslims and learn Arabic and Islam. That's what they are sent to do. It is usually done by CAN -Christian Association Of Nigeria. They are the same one who set up BH.

Another recent one was a guy who claimed to be Imam in Kano and was transferred from one mosque to another across Nigeria. Chai, christians, you can lie for Paul. Another one was "Jamiu Yusuf". He's a Christian who was sent by RCCG to learn Islam and Arabic for sole purpose of using it against Muslims. But his name was not Jamiu Yusuf. This is fake name he presented at Morkaz Agege where he stidied. He was investigated and sued to court but he ran off

This thread is a lie and mlvisguy212 believes in this shit, for real bro?.

The picture of muslim man attached to op is a retired Imam of Mecca (Saudi Arabia) but this article is talking about Nigerian Imam with false name and wrong picture. You guys lie for Paul so much. Below is a fake Imam exposed recently. It is so shameful that christians have to lie to deceive gullible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-73fX7oRWug

Imam's picture you posted above is the same one here below. His name is Adil Al-Kalbani but you guys put a false caption. You said his name is Muhammad J A Bello. There is no one by this name. It is fake name invented by christians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by onlyforchrist: 6:13am On Mar 28, 2020
Lol, yansh opening. I laugh in Jewish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Empiree:
See christians lies again. So many crap stories like this have been debunked. This guy speaking in this audio was investigated after his audio clip surfaced about 2yrs ago. He was traced to alleged mosques he talked about but the locals don't know who he is. He's Christian who infiltrated Muslims and learn Arabic and Islam. That's what they are sent to do. It is usually done by CAN -Christian Association Of Nigeria. They are the same one who set up BH.

Another one that was recent who claimed to be Imam in Kano and was transferred from one mosque to another across Nigeria. Chai, christians, you can lie for Paul. Another one was "Jamiu Yusuf". He's a Christian who was sent by RCCG to learn Islam and Arabic for sole purpose of using it against Muslims. But his name was not Jamiu Yusuf. This is fake name he presented at Morkaz Agege where he stidied. He was investigated and sued to court but he ran off

This thread is a lie and mlvisguy212 believes in this shit, for real bro?.

The picture of muslim man attached to op is a retired Imam of Mecca (Saudi Arabia) but this article is talking about Nigerian Imam with false name and wrong picture. You guys lie for Paul so much. Below is a fake Imam exposed recently. It is so shameful that christians have to lie to deceive gullible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-73fX7oRWug

Imam's picture you posted above is the same one here below. His name is Adil Al-Kalbani but you guys put a false caption. You said his name is Muhammad J A Bello. There is no one by this name. It is fake name invested by christians.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CORRECTION CONCERNING MIXING UP USING THE WRONG PIX FOR THE BACKGROUND AUDIO YOU JUST LISTENED TO . I HOWEVER FIRMLY DISAGREE WITH YOU WHEN YOU SAID

* HE WAS TRACED TO HIS MOSQUE AND LOCAL PLACE AND THE PEOPLE SAID THEY DON'T KNOW HIM....................... OF COURSE IN SITUATION LIKE THIS YOU DON'T EXPECT THE LOCALS THAT HE HAD BEEN THEIR IMAM FOR YEARS TO EVER TESTIFY KNOWING HIM EVEN HIS PARENT MAY DENY HIS TESTIMONIES. ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT QURAN ADMONISHES DEALTH TO ANYONE WHO CONVERTS TO CHRISTIANITY

* NO BODY BEARS THE NAME " MUHAMMADU J I BELLO "...................I WONDER HOW YOU ARRIVED AT THIS CONCLUSION? IS IT BY GOOGLE SEARCH OR DICTIONARY?. DOES GOOGLE HAVE ALL THE DATA BASE FOR STREETS IN NIGERIA LET ALONE NAMES IN NIGERIA?

* SAYING HIS A CHRISTIAN SENT BY CAN TO GIVE THE TESTIMONY?.......................... HABA HOW WOULD A CHRISTIAN LEARN QURAN FOR CLOSE TO 20YEARS JUST TO GIVE A SIMPLE TESTIMONY. YOU THINK ANY CHRISTIAN HAS THAT MUCH TIME TO WASTE?

* SAYING HIS TESTIMONY IS A LIE........................................IS IT THAT THE AUDIO TESTIMONY DOES NOT EXIST? OR YOU WERE THERE IN PERSON WHEN HE WITNESSED JESUS?

THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR THE CORRECTION ON THE PICS MIX UP.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Corrections:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CORRECTION CONCERNING MIXING UP USING THE WRONG PIX FOR THE BACKGROUND AUDIO YOU JUST LISTENED TO . I HOWEVER FIRMLY DISAGREE WITH YOU WHEN YOU SAID

* HE WAS TRACED TO HIS MOSQUE AND LOCAL PLACE AND THE PEOPLE SAID THEY DON'T KNOW HIM....................... OF COURSE IN SITUATION LIKE THIS YOU DON'T EXPECT THE LOCALS THAT HE HAD BEEN THEIR IMAM FOR YEARS TO EVER TESTIFY KNOWING HIM EVEN HIS PARENT MAY DENY HIS TESTIMONIES. ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT QURAN ADMONISHES DEALTH TO ANYONE WHO CONVERTS TO CHRISTIANITY
I think it is high time Muslims start taking you guys serious and start filing lawsuit against you people. You Christians are causes of chaos in the country. You were wrong for putting wrong picture and wrong caption. You know you can get in trouble for this?. I hope you realize internet regulations is ongoing in the country where you can't just post anything you want. You already admitted your wrong but you came up with another false information. I will call CEO of this site for you soon.

Show me Qur'an verse that says someone should be killed for converting to christianity?

* NO BODY BEARS THE NAME " MUHAMMADU J I BELLO "...................I WONDER HOW YOU ARRIVED AT THIS CONCLUSION? IS IT BY GOOGLE SEARCH OR DICTIONARY?. DOES GOOGLE HAVE ALL THE DATA BASE FOR STREETS IN NIGERIA LET ALONE NAMES IN NIGERIA?
guy, it seems you think this is a joke. You can be sued now. They will trace and find you for posting false information online. The name doesn't exist. The audio is a scam by Christians in Nigeria. Investigation was conducted and you still posting this nonesense around. He was even traced to Oshodi he claimed to be imam as well. There is no correlation btw his false statements and the locals. Go on YouTube and watch the investigation by typing Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa. Investigation is still going on underground. By the time he's arrested you will go to jail with him.

* SAYING HIS A CHRISTIAN SENT BY CAN TO GIVE THE TESTIMONY?.......................... HABA HOW WOULD A CHRISTIAN LEARN QURAN FOR CLOSE TO 20YEARS JUST TO GIVE A SIMPLE TESTIMONY. YOU THINK ANY CHRISTIAN HAS THAT MUCH TIME TO WASTE?
this is your opinion. First of all the guy in audio is scam artist. Yes, they do infiltrate MUSLIMS and study Islam and Arabic. For instance, "Jamiu Yusuf" (fake name) spent 9 years at Murkaz Agege to study Qur'an and Arabic. His cover was blown after he started preaching CHRISTIANITY. He was sent by CAN. He was arrested and sued in court. The case took 9 months before he later disappeared.

* SAYING HIS TESTIMONY IS A LIE........................................IS IT THAT THE AUDIO TESTIMONY DOES NOT EXIST? OR YOU WERE THERE IN PERSON WHEN HE WITNESSED JESUS?
in a real case, he aught to give exact address of places he mentioned and show his face like other fake "imams" so we can investigate his ass. So far all the places he mentioned are not recognized by the people and current Imams there. And you need to stop using tactic that he would be killed by Muslims if he revealed his face. That's a lie

THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR THE CORRECTION ON THE PICS MIX UP.
Don't thank me for anything. You guys are known liars. You better be careful before you get sued. You don't know who's reading this thread and you don't know what they are capable of doing for putting up wrong picture. This picture shows the whole story is a lie. If that Imam takes up the case against you all the way from Saudi Arabia, federal government will reach out to CEO of this platform and you will be traced and face the consequences..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Empiree:
I think it is hight time Muslims start taking you guys serious and start filling lawsuit against you people. You Christians are causes of chaos in the country. You were wrong for putting wrong picture and wrong caption. You know you can get in trouble for this?. I hope you realize internet regulations is ongoing in the country where you can't just post anything you want. You already admmited your wrong but you came up with another false information. I will call CEO of this site for you soon

Show me Qur'an verse that says someone should be killed for converting to christianity?

guy, it seems you think this is a joke. You can be sued now. They will trace and find you for posting false information online. The name doesn't exist. The audio is a scam by Christians in Nigeria. Investigation was conducted and you still posting this nonesense around. He was even traced to Oshodi he claimed to be imam as well. There is no correlation btw his false statements and the locals. Go on YouTube and watch the investigation by typing Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa. Investigation is still going on underground. By the time he's arrested you will go to jail with him.

this is your opinion. First of all the guy in audio is scam artist. Yes, they do infiltrate MUSLIMS and study Islam and Arabic. For instance, "Jamiu Yusuf" (fake name) spent 9 years at Murkaz Agege to study Qur'an and Arabic. His cover was blown after he started preaching CHRISTIANITY. He was sent by CAN. He was arrested and sued in court. The case took 9 months before he later disappeared.

in a real case, he aught to give exact address of places he mentioned and show his face like other fake "imams" so we can investigate his ass. So far all the places he mentioned he's not recognized by the people and current Imams there. And you need to stop using tactic that he would be killed by Muslims if he revealed his face. That's a lie

Don't thank me for anything. You guys are known liars. You better be careful before you get sued. You don't know who's reading this thread and you don't know what they are capable of doing for putting up wrong picture. This picture shows the whole story is a lie. If that Imam takes up the case against you all the way from Saudi Arabia, federal government will reach out to CEO of this platform and you will be traced and face the consequences..

AND YOU THINK YOU CAN'T BE TRACED AND SUED AS WELL FOR CALLING C.A.N AND CHRISTIANS A SCAM? YOU THINK YOU CAN'T BE TRACED AND JAIL AS WELL FOR GIVING FALSE TESTIMONY AND INFORMATION AGAINST C.A.N. AND CHRISTIANS?

SEE AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR THREATS BECAUSE THEY DON'T HOLD WATER. YOU CLAIMED THE TESTIMONY IS FALSE WHY DON'T YOU CHANNEL YOUR CLAIMS TO YOUTUBE AUTHORITY TO BRING DOWN THE VIDEO?

YOU MAY HAVE TO PROOF TO C.A.N IN THE COURT OF LAW WHEN YOU YOURSELF GET ARRESTED THAT THE TESTIMONY IS FALSE AND C.A.N ORCHESTRATED IT LIKE YOU CLAIMED HERE.IF NOT YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO END UP IN JAIL.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Corrections:

AND YOU THINK YOU CAN'T BE TRACED AND SUED AS WELL FOR CALLING C.A.N AND CHRISTIANS A SCAM? YOU THINK YOU CAN'T BE TRACED AND JAIL AS WELL FOR GIVING FALSE TESTIMONY AND INFORMATION AGAINST C.A.N. AND CHRISTIANS?

SEE AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR THREATS BECAUSE THEY DON'T HOLD WATER. YOU CLAIMED THE TESTIMONY IS FALSE WHY DON'T YOU CHANNEL YOUR CLAIMS TO YOUTUBE AUTHORITY TO BRING DOWN THE VIDEO?

YOU MAY HAVE TO PROOF TO C.A.N IN THE COURT OF LAW WHEN YOU YOURSELF GET ARRESTED THAT THE TESTIMONY IS FALSE AND C.A.N ORCHESTRATED IT LIKE YOU CLAIMED HERE.
There is no need to argue with you further. But I only want one thing from you. Please do not reply me until you read everything in this thread below including links and screenshots with and then return here and tell us what you think.

This is the thread. Enjoy
https://www.nairaland.com/5737607/christian-association-nigeria-violation-religious
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Empiree:
There is no need to argue with you further. But I only want one thing from you. Please do not reply me until you read everything in this thread below including links and screenshots with and then return here and tell us what you think.

https://www.nairaland.com/5737607/christian-association-nigeria-violation-religious
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Empiree:

WHY SHOULD I READ PHOTOSHOPED COMPUTER EDITED WRITE UPS?

THE POINT IS MADE ....YOU MAYHAVE TO PROOF TO C.A.N AND ALL CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA IN THE COURT OF LAW WHEN YOU GET ARRESTED THAT THE TESTIMONY IS FALSE AND C.A.N ORCHESTRATED IT LIKE YOU CLAIMED HERE ON NAIRALAND. IF NOT C.A.N MAY END UP SENDING YOU TO JAIL.

DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Corrections:

WHY SHOULD I READ PHOTOSHOPED COMPUTER EDITED WRITE UPS?

THE POINT IS MADE ....YOU MAYHAVE TO PROOF TO C.A.N AND ALL CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA IN THE COURT OF LAW WHEN YOU GET ARRESTED THAT THE TESTIMONY IS FALSE AND C.A.N ORCHESTRATED IT LIKE YOU CLAIMED HERE ON NAIRALAND. IF NOT C.A.N MAY END UP SENDING YOU TO JAIL.

DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN!!!
This is Live Update of further investigation on Jamiu Yusuf, a fake ex-muslim

https://www.facebook.com/www.risalatulhaqdawah.org/videos/511962579486539/

Am not interested in other trash you posted. You refused to read the link i sent you which means you are not confidence of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Empiree:

Am not interested in other trash you posted. You refused to read the link i sent you which means you are not confidence of yourself.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Empiree:

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THE TRASH INVESTIGATION
NONSENSE YOU POSTED?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Corrections:

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THE TRASH INVESTIGATION
NONSENSE YOU POSTED?

I know you are aguntan (lamb) and your pastors are oluso. No wonder you can't think. Your thread is fake. You opened a thread with unverified and false information.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Empiree:
I know you are aguntan (lamb) and your pastors are oluso. No wonder you can't think. Your thread is fake. You opened a thread with unverified and false information.

LOOK AT THIS ONE......SO ITS YOUR SENSELESS PHOTOSHOP STORY OF HOW C.A.N SENT A CHRISTIAN TO STUDY ARABIC FOR 9 YEARS TO GIVE A FALSE TESTIMONY IS WHAT IS VERIFIED AND NOT FALSE?

SEE AM NOT HERE TO TRADE WORDS WITH YOU. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE THREAD

YOU CAN LEAVE....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Guy, your yanch is exposed. If you dare to watch the live video, please do so. You have been exposed. And if you dare to read the link and attachments please do so. They are written by CAN themselves. They called it manifesto. Read CAN manifesto yourself. Better still, go to Youtube and search for former Pastor Matthew Oyewole he talked about how CAN sent christians to study Islam and they later used it against Islam and muslims. They are BH. If dem born you well watch am
Corrections:

LOOK AT THIS ONE......SO ITS YOUR SENSELESS PHOTOSHOP STORY OF HOW C.A.N SENT A CHRISTIAN TO STUDY ARABIC FOR 9 YEARS TO GIVE A FALSE TESTIMONY IS WHAT IS VERIFIED AND NOT FALSE?

SEE AM NOT HERE TO TRADE WORDS WITH YOU. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE THREAD

YOU CAN LEAVE....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by omotoniwa(f): 4:38am On Mar 29, 2020
lepasharon:
you better accept jesus christ now before it will be too late for you. Jesus is the only way oo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service / It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy / Some Annoying Things People Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.