Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Negativity About Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Negativity About Nigeria. (323 Views)

Your Daily Devotional Negativity Cannot Stop Tinubu - Shagari / I Saw The Effects Of Our Negativity On Our Country And Ourselves. / "Negativity Is Noise" - Kiki Osinbajo Slays, Steps Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Negativity About Nigeria. by Unfortunate(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Today has been all it on Twitter.
Where President Buhari and his government are being dragged and criticized by one renowned Imam and reformist. He motioned the fact that Buhari is the dumbest person in Nigeria and "A stupid President is always elected by Stupid people. This could be seen as an insult to the nation called Nigeria. Being dragged by a non citizen. It's trending worldwide where other nations are watching keenly.
My question are (1) is it right by all justification for a non citizen to be hauling all kinds of names to the Nigerian president, government which also affects her citizens.
2: A situation like this warrants citizens to defend her country and president but reverse is the case in this situation, why is it so? Or is it because the president once called his youths "Lazy youths" In an international meeting.?

Re: Negativity About Nigeria. by viccipedia: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don’t think you know the meaning of negativity.
In a few weeks time, most of you will understand that the positive ones are actually the dangerous ones.
Re: Negativity About Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
@OP

It is disgusting to witness. I only put it down to how Nigerians are so tribalistic and divided along ethnic and religious lines they do not even appreciate they are being insulted by this Iranian douchebag and attention seeker.

These are a people who hate us and view themselves superior to us 'Kaffirs' yet we praise one of them for mocking and denigrating our President and, by extension, all of us.

Nigerian youth are beyond lazy. They are brainless and a waste of space. Na me talk am.

(1) (Reply)

See What Deji Did To His Critic / FG Slashes NASS Budget By N25.6bn, Suspends Proposed N37bn Complex Renovation / Coronavirus: Buhari’s 9 Emergency Policies To Reduce Impact On Nigerians, Econom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.