Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Single Mums - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mums (760 Views)

Guys Who Married Single Mums: How Did You Convince Your Parents / World's Top 10 Youngest Mums / A Salute To Single Mums - The Unsung Heroines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Mums by omowomen: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2010
Taking care of kids is difficult even with two partners,
Re: Single Mums by kikavika13: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2010
Hello!
Yes, I totally agree. For me, it's hard to babysit, I can't imagine myself caring for kids alone. Thank god that mom sometimes comes to help me. Unfortunately, there are too much singe moms, or even worse - teen moms. I hate the thought of taking all the responsibility, other families have "chopped in half". When I was little, granny allways told me about her grandmother. My granny's parents let her live with her grandmother and he had 10, OTHER KIDS of her own. She had 6 boys and 4 girls and granny. And managed it greatly. This sounds very unimaginambe but it's very true.
Re: Single Mums by omowomen: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2010
Hello,
yes it is, you have to be a mum to understand how difficulty it is to be a parent let alone single, and is why in all ways we should he help as well as say a big well done to them all

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: Polygamy Good For Men, Bad For Women ! / Increased Incidents Of Jealous Wives Stabbing Their Husbands / iphon 5 32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.