Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? (27699 Views)

Large Format Printing Machines, Are The Cheap? / Skysat, Konica Minolta Launch Modern Digital Printing Technology In Nigeria / Do U Need Printing Machines For Your Newspaper, Magazines, Calendars, Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? by track2you: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2010
I want to go into digital printing business. I am interested in printing banners and posters for client.

I want to know the cost of the digital printing machines. I want to know if I can get a fairly used digital printing machines in Lagos and How much it will cost me.

Fellow Nairalanders please assist me with a free information.

thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? by jamace(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2010
Information, please.
Re: How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? by lite5(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2011
email: skyliteprinting@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? by blookd: 8:41am On May 17, 2012
There are a couple of things to consider before buying a digital large format machine. These also determine the cost of these machines.
1. What size of print are you looking at? Some print to extremely large size (10feet plus), some print mild format (5feet plus).

2. How high is the quality you desire? They all print to large format, but some print to very high resolution and much details and can print very tiny characters as well. These ones are perfect for signage, vehicle wrap, window graphics, photographs and other high quality print that are mostly viewed at close range. Others don't print to so much high quality and are perfect for large banners since the flaws won't be noticed.

3. Are you buying by the price or are you looking for a machine that will cost less to run and maintain overtime? Some of these machines cost very low to purchase but the cost of maintenance and printing is very high. Others are a little expensive but you will spend very little or nothing to maintain for a long time and overall running cost is very low.

4. Dealer's after sales services is as important as the machine itself. Consider their offer carefully and go for the best. This will ensure you run a profitable business.

I have sent you an email through my private mail address. If you wish to get more information, you can contact me via the address and phone number included in that email.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? by blookd: 8:56am On May 17, 2012
Others interested can contact: +234 80 888 255 60 or dearconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? by pst4jc(m): 6:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Are you still having headache on that print? Or you want that large format quality and consumables as a printer, print dealer contact me on 09087829558 for Affordable UK machines, installmental payment, after sales service, instant installation at any location in Nigeria .
Re: How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? by blezor(f): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Call me for your digital large format machines, we give to pay later and we offer after sales support because our company is UK base and we have our show room here in ikoyi lagos nigeria and all consumables and the materials are available call me 09087829558 thanks I await your call

Re: How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? by bigngush: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
pls guys hw much does dis go for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? by lumides(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
hello. hope u have started yr printing business. i too want to start pls can u give me guide line. 08165960940. olumide

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? by thentics(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
I hope d OP is now game, digital printing is d way to go. Anyone wit idea of a reputable company to get a gud 2nd hand DI printing machine(450gr, A3) wit gud after sales services
Re: How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? by cooldude62(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2019
I have a used c451 Konica Minolta for sale. Contact me if interested.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? / Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.