Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) (106498 Views)

Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:
Nothing can stop this thread from hitting FP. I can bet my next girlfriend's breasts.
hian shocked
Your next gf breasts kwa
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Roon9(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
FP for sure
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by GeneralPula: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
sad
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Kemight15: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
My God shocked
This is big
Thank God for your life my dear farmer.

But please don't eat it ooo
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Abomination
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by emirateprince: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Eaglemuna(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Food is ready everybody!!!
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Fragility6: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nairaland don turn snake forum. To mk frontpage jst go find snake news e go hit FP. 'Giv the youths chance to rule',youths wey neva fit control small forum na country dem wan lead.

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Joefat: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:
Nothing can stop this thread from hitting FP. I can bet my next girlfriend's breasts.
I'm interested in that bet grin grin grin
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Snakes and Nairaland
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Daddy46: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
my name is gbenga I run a poutry business due to this virus out break am unable to feed my broilers and layers please I need your help or support please no amount is small God bless you my account no is 0008903286 access bank gbadegesin gbenga

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by BOSSFX: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lala food don come. Lolz

You can learn a new and productive skill(s) in this trying times. We teach financial market trading and provide signals as well. We just completed this week winning trades. Next week $$ awaits. No bs, we deliver result. Check ziggy for more details
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by mytime24(f): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lala
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Adex2442: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:

Funny man
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lol LA LA LA LA LA LA!

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Stewart883(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Finally on front page grin
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Will this egg make good omelet to be eaten with bread?
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by ojaysam25(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
lala food don ready
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by juwoonn(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pepe soup don land
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:
nairaland mods too like snake
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Pasprof27(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
And u want me to believe that shit?
Nah!
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by foreshore(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
chrisxxx:
A Farmer in Anaka Community, Ogbogoro Town in Obio/Akpor LGA Rivers State killed a huge Python in his Farm.

According to the farmer, the Python had been a threat to his Farm animals. It took him a lot of planning and surveillance to get the python killed.

The farmer could be seen in the pix with his prize hung on his neck. Eggs found in the belly of the python are as seen in the picture attached.

See as the man self resemble the snake
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by vioment: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
A very wicked chunchin.

Thank God for the farmer's well being.
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Investmentfreak: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
I swear lala will be so proud of the op
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by airminem(f): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
angelEmade:
lala...come and see something ooo!
.....meanwhile sell courses online...we will drive traffic to your course check my signature
lala
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by tompat86(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:
Plz bet something bigger jaare
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Excuzeme: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
What is wrong with Nigerians?
Killing all these animals is damaging the Eco-System in ways that most of you dont understand.
If they come into your farm, capture them and ask a Zoologist or Agric officer to come and take them away, instead of just killing them and their offsprings.
Ignorance will not kill you people and if you keep eating these Snakes, be assured that you would soon contract a Virus without cure. undecided
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
May they wipe out the buhari zombies from this earth the way they wiped out this snake..
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by idonhammer: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
See the man face, this man can kill human being for 10k
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
sapientia:
Oh LA LA LA

sneh !
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Obrigardo: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Preserve these animals but leave it to Nigerians to be bush

Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm / General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) / How Do I Start Snail Rearing?