Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) (106517 Views)

Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
I thought that was Amaechi's picture on his polo.... I'dve summoned a thunda I reserved for cnheads to..... grin grin grin

The way the man harvested and mined the python's head sha, makes Moi believe he's from oshogbo

Lzaa

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Maybe Seun is a snake man
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Excuzeme: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Daddy46:
my name is gbenga I run a poutry business due to this virus out break am unable to feed my broilers and layers please I need your help or support please no amount is small God bless you my account no is 0008903286 access bank gbadegesin gbenga
Sell them and let hungry Nigerians who cant go out to get food, find something to eat...... but you can also dash them out .
Person never see food chop, you are talking about hungry Broilers! grin

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Obrigardo: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Daddy46:
my name is gbenga I run a poutry business due to this virus out break am unable to feed my broilers and layers please I need your help or support please no amount is small God bless you my account no is 0008903286 access bank gbadegesin gbenga

Can you explain how the outbreak is affecting this biz specific

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Obrigardo:

Can you explain how the outbreak is affecting this biz specific
You have time for the petty scammer. undecided
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by bestfriday(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=PAGAN9JA post=87825052]Wicked bastar.d. killing unborn eggs. May corona strike this idi.ot and the op as well.[/quotedu

stop saying trash. must you insult people anyhow. we all know that snake is dangerous , what's wrong in killing them or you be snake master..
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by tillaman(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tonight we feast !!!!
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by ramon212: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
It's embarrassing that an snake thread makes front page. What non sense.
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
That shall not kill
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by ariefadenco: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Be careful of what you eat before you bring another virus oooo
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by profrichrad(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
*IN ISRAEL NO DEATH FROM C-19!*

He told them a super news ... This is how it arrived and this is how I send it.

The cure for the C19 virus or the way to eliminate it was achieved.
Information comes from Israel there this virus did not cause any death

*The recipe is simple*
1. *Lemon* �
2. *Bicarbonate* �

Mix and drink as hot tea � every afternoon, the action of the lemon with hotter baking soda ♨ immediately kills the virus � completely eliminates it from the body. These two components alkalize the immune system, since when night falls the system becomes acidic and defenses lower.
That is why the People of Israel is relaxed about this virus. Everyone in Israel drinks a cup of hot water with lemon and a little baking soda at night, as this is proven to kill the virus.

I share it with all my family and friends so that none of us get the virus. I leave it to your criteria.��

*Please pass this immediately*
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by damtan(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:
Nothing can stop this thread from hitting FP. I can bet my next girlfriend's breasts.
You talk am. The thread don reach promise land
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
DominusPrime:
If this thread no make FP I go naked baff...

U dey wear cloth baff before? undecided
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by lugo99(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Make Lala no chop any kind meat oo... Na time he supposed dey quarantine be dis.. Abeg wetin be d meaning if Covikk 'one 9'??
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Issa bigger meat....

Meanwhile, if you need Pure Original Honey...Call or Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 or on the number on the picture below
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lala it feels like snake spoiled your first science..

The way you promote snake sauce is too suspicious.
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by vr0xen: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
LALA right now

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2020

The man and the python who/which is more scary?

Likes for the man

Shares for the python

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by EmmanuelBanks: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:
Nothing can stop this thread from hitting FP. I can bet my next girlfriend's breasts.

pls am new on the platform actually...there re some concepts here am not yet use to...pls what's the front page, since am already reading the new already is there a place set separately for front pages...pls someone should help me out, no offence thanks...
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by rovher: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Onebottle:
Opoorrrrrrr
Lala come and move this to the promise land.
Let me share onebottle of beer with my friends as we wait patiently
Mr One bottle, Guyyy u dey vex o, nothing do you o, lol
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by shogsman(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
I do not understand that mod obsession with snakes
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Kolisky(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Kolisky(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
FatherBona:

Only you o grin

Lord Lalasticlala, keeper of the realm of slithery slimy creatures, accept this humble sacrifice of a beautiful python and move this thread to front page.

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
rovher:
Mr One bottle, Guyyy u dey vex o, nothing do you o, lol
We move
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
The way we kill snake in this country, the commings generation may not see this kind of species in Nigeria
Luckily they are very resilient. Breed many. Once they have reached a good size they have very few natural predators. Aside crocodile or Cayman, only few predators will kill it. They are shy and elusive too. Don't you wonder how so many big ones can live around built up areas for so long.

Sure we need to conserve several sources. If they are not hunted industrially for consumption, these ocassional ones won't deplete it much. Nature foresaw that some will be naturally hunted.
Luckily they hid in underground burrows. So not easy to target hunt. Unlike deers and others seen easily to shoot or trap.

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:

pls am new on the platform actually...there re some concepts here am not yet use to...pls what's the front page, since am already reading the new already is there a place set separately for front pages...pls someone should help me out, no offence thanks...
That first page you see news immediately you open the forum is front page
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by paix(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:
Make sure she's an albino.
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by zofroc: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
chrisxxx:
A Farmer in Anaka Community, Ogbogoro Town in Obio/Akpor LGA Rivers State killed a huge Python in his Farm.

According to the farmer, the Python had been a threat to his Farm animals. It took him a lot of planning and surveillance to get the python killed.

The farmer could be seen in the pix with his prize hung on his neck. Eggs found in the belly of the python are as seen in the picture attached.

Those eggs are future killers
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by knowhowk: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Baba You better boil it very well ,Roast it and keep it at home ,This one wey be say Na Lockdown we dey Everywhere make u just dey take am one by one ooo sama Garri but wait oo the Population of pepu I dey see around U na another tin,Day mission go dey possible so
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by guy222: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
chrisxxx:
A Farmer in Anaka Community, Ogbogoro Town in Obio/Akpor LGA Rivers State killed a huge Python in his Farm.

According to the farmer, the Python had been a threat to his Farm animals. It took him a lot of planning and surveillance to get the python killed.

The farmer could be seen in the pix with his prize hung on his neck. Eggs found in the belly of the python are as seen in the picture attached.
i can confidently set my black big left balls and my penis to any ritualist or native doctor that this must get to FP
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Meat! grin
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
This ain't big.

Explore the rain forest of central Africa and you will believe their is God.

Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm / General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) / How Do I Start Snail Rearing?