Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

GOOD GUY AT 23 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GOOD GUY AT 23 (19701 Views)

Can A Lady( Age 23-26) Live Alone / Robert Greene's "23 Laws Of Human Nature"? / So Sad, It Happened:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 20, 21, 22, & 23) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by germaphobe(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
finally, thanks bro. but wait oo, na Bleep DICK wan go Bleep now

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 12:47am On Mar 31, 2020
germaphobe:
finally, thanks bro. but wait oo, na Bleep DICK wan go Bleep now

Lol. Thanks for following. Let's see if he'll mess it up!

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hey guys!

I won't be able to update the story tonight (I'm actually already writing episode six). I'm a freelance writer, so I got so swamped with work today that I basically crashed, and I'm currently rebooting.

I'll update unfailingly tomorrow, and see if I can get in a nice, juicy episode

Stay safe, thanks for reading.

Till tomorrow.

---TheBizarreWriter

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by adamsygee: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
TheBizarreWrite:
Hey guys!

I won't be able to update the story tonight (I'm actually already writing episode six). I'm a freelance writer, so I got so swamped with work today that I basically crashed, and I'm currently rebooting.

I'll update unfailingly tomorrow, and see if I can get in a nice, juicy episode

Stay safe, thanks for reading.

Till tomorrow.

---TheBizarreWriter
Alryt bros, no qualms.. Just take ur tym.
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Ep. 6(1)

There's always a first time for everything, and it's always either good or bad, or...just there.
----

I opened my eyes and felt a sharp pain on my head. My ears seemd clogged and my mouth bitter. I smacked my lips and tasted something else, something fruity and sharp. I shut my eyes tight and rubbed my forehead.

Ugh! My head hurts so bad.

My stomach churned and I felt nauseated, and then there was that pain in my head, like someone was up there constantly banging away with a hammer.

'I'm thirsty,' I muttered to myself, and then I heard her voice. I hadn't noticed her when I woke.

'Let me get you water, okay?'

I turned sharply. She was there, the girl from last night, Priscilla. I'd already forgotten about that.

'Oh hey.' That was all I could say. I still couldn't believe I'd forgotten about last night.

'Good morning,' she said with a smile on her face as she rose up, pushed aside the bed sheet she'd used to wrap around her body and sauntered towards the kitchen.

'Let me get you that water.'

I told her the kitchen was to the left, when I saw her going to the right, where my bathroom was.

She was completely naked, her brown skin evenly plastered around her body. When she stopped and turned to look at me her breasts shook and bounced, and she smiled again. I dropped my gaze from her body and pretended to be looking at my phone, which was off by the way.

'What happened last night?' I asked myself and tried to think. I looked around my room--two bottles of beer lay on the floor by the bed, a and a can of malt and also a bottle of Smirnoff vodka.
The malt and the vodka had to be her, and that would explain that fruity taste in my mouth. But that would mean...

I sat up and shifted up on the bed, resting my back on the wall. She was back with a glass of water.

She seemed so free and relaxed. She could have been fully clothed for all I know, with the way she moved casually, except she was fully naked. I saw a small, dark tattoo on the inside of her right thigh.
The tattoo was crudely done, not exactly beautiful. Was that a fish or a heart with an arrow running through it?

She squatted by my side and offered the glass to me, and I couldn't help but picture a woman respectfully offering something to her loving husband.
That thought creeped me out and made me shiver. Suddenly the water seemed bitter in my mouth, and my room felt smaller. I needed to be alone.

'Thanks,' I said to her and was about to drop the glass when she took it from me and kept it aside.
Silence.

What was I supposed to say? I remembered everything now, the moans and grunts and the way she'd writhed and wriggled on the bed; I remembered the feeling of her fingers on my back, and the heat of her body on mine, and the cold softness of her lips. I remembered it all, and I shivered.

Her clothes lay on the floor, and so were mine. The compound was quiet now, although I could hear some voices outside; laughter and slow, lazy chatter, and also the brushing sound of a broom against the floor, and the clanking of bottles.

All that didn't seem to matter now, because I had a girl in my room and she had her head on my shoulder, and her hand on my arm.

I swear to God, I thought to myself, I hope I didn't make any stupid promises last night.

The tip of her fingers slowly stroked my arm, and the strands of her hair tickled me. We still hadn't said any word since, and I knew I had to say something soon.

'My head really hurts. I guess I drank too much last night.'

She looked at the two bottles on the floor, and then at me. A short laugh escaped her lips and I felt weird.

'Just two bottles?'

'I-no, I didn't drink just two,' I said defensively. I felt I had to let this girl know that I'd once taken five bottles before getting knocked out; for some reason I needed her to understand that I wasn't just some softie.

'I already took two before the dance,' I said, and it was true...sort of. She nodded. A patronizing nod, I know, but I ignored it.

She squeezed my arm tenderly and looked up at me. I knew she was looking at me, and was probably expecting me to look back at her but I didn't want to; I didn't want her in my room right now, I wasn't sure why.

My eyes quickly shifted to the window when some people walked past, talking loud. I wanted her to leave before it got too bright outside--already the sun had come up, and light seeped into my room through the curtain--and before anyone saw her.

'...before?' I heard her say and looked at her, realizing that she'd been talking all the while I'd been stuck in my thoughts.

Her eyes were wide open and she was waiting for a response from me. But what was the question?

After racking my brain for a few seconds, I nodded and said, 'yes.'

Her smiled brightened and I felt a sense of panic.
'It was mad but yes, me too,' she said and held my arm tight, closing her eyes and relaxing her head on my chest.

I was wondering just how I would get her to leave so I could think and refresh my mind, then I heard her name being called from outside.

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth, and I wondered if she noticed because she glanced at me and then stood up when her name was called again.

'I have to go now,' she said, and I nodded. I watched her--and I think she wanted me to watch, for she positioned right in front of me--and slowly put on her clothes.

'Last night was fun.' She came back and kissed me, and her hair fell over my face. She giggled, 'sorry, I really need to make this hair.'

She straightened her skirt and at that point I knew I had to get off the bed and at least see her off, she expected it since she stood by the door and watched me.

If only she knew how weird and different I was. I'd once watched a girl's bag fall right in front of me, spilling her books and some grocery packages, and I'd helped her pack it up. She'd looked at me with admiration in her eyes and, I knew, she wanted me to engage her in a conversation. I didn't. I just told her to watch her step and I walked away, feeling stupid as I did so. I could have talked to her, but I didn't; I'm still trying to figure myself out.

I stood by the door now and Priscilla left my room.

'Take care, and have a nice day,' I said to her, hoping she got the idea that I really wanted her to leave.

Instead she did the unexpected, and hugged me.'See you later.'

I was about to go back inside when I saw Jide standing by the corridor, smoking. He gave me a knowing smile.

'Ah, bad guy.'

'Hehe,' I said--yes, I literally said the words 'hehe'--and then locked myself inside.

3 Likes

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by oluwatosin070: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Thanks for the update... Are we getting another today or till tomorrow? U r too gbasky
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2020
oluwatosin070:
Thanks for the update... Are we getting another today or till tomorrow? U r too gbasky

I'm working on releasing the second part of ep.6 today. That's why I released in the morning. Let's see how it goes.

Please share with others, Facebook or anywhere

And thanks for reading!�
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by vicbros75: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nice piece keep it up expecting more updates today
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by elmogaji(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
More please, I’m excited � abeg !!

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ep 6 (2)

My room was untidy--clothes everywhere, the bed unmade, and a broom on the floor in the middle of the room; a broom I was supposed to use to sweep the room which, in truth, I'd already started before I changed my mind and decided to cook, and wash my clothes instead.

Music played from my loud speaker, loud music; so loud that I occasionally peeped from the kitchen just to make sure no one had entered my room to help themselves with my stuff.

I'd left my door open because I was cooking and doing the dishes, and I didn't need anything blocking my movement as I transported the garbage out from the kitchen, or when I was carrying the bucket of my washed clothes.

Speaking of that, I wiped my wet hands on my towel and washed the buckets in the bathroom fill up one after the other. The room smelled of detergent, and this gave me a nostalgic feeling.

When I was much younger, I'd watch my mother and older sister carry piles of clothes out to the front yard, spread out basins with water, and then wash them all.

My job then--not really my job as much as it was something I liked doing--was to take the packet of detergent and shove the stuff into the water, watching as the white powder spread and shuffle, and then I'd shove my left hand in and shake the whole stuff until it foamed.

That was my price: the thick, white foams which I'd take in my hand and make bubbles out of, at least until my mother hit me and said something like, 'you used too much detergent again. Next time I'll use your pocket money to buy more'. That never really scared me.

I thought about those moments and smiled. Good times. Back to reality, I carried to bucket of washed laundry and headed out, stopping halfway to push an empty bucket under the running tap.

It was a Saturday, so the sun was high and the air somewhat peaceful and calm. I'd already reached my door when I bumped into someone.

'Oh wow, you're washing.'

I looked up and saw Priscilla. She looked different, but that was probably because she'd wrapped her hair behind her. She was basically still the never-wear-a-bra-because-people-have-to-see-your-nipples kind of girl.

'Yeah, I just had some...'

She didn't let me finish.

'Your house is scattered, Dickson. Gosh, for reals?'

I wanted to tell her to please just don't try to talk like an American, because it sounded weird.

'I-I uhm, yes. I'm arranging the whole room. I just didn't feel like doi...'

'Let me help you,' she cut me short again, and already bent down and started picking up my clothes, even without any response from me Thank God they were clean clothes.

'No, you don't have to. I can do it myself.' But she wasn't listening to me. I dropped the curtain over the doorway; I guess I did that on instinct, the last thing I wanted was for anyone to see this girl folding my clothes and cleaning my room merely houses after we'd danced.

She walked about my room, the folded clothes in her hand, and then looked at me.

'Where should I put these?'

I pointed. 'The wardrobe is in there.'

She walked through the curtain and I heard the creak of the wardrobe door as she opened it, and the thud as she stacked each clothes, and also the rattling of hangers as she also messed with those.

'For Christ's sake,' I cursed under my breath and went outside to get the clothes on the clothesline before she suggested to hang them for me.

To make matters worse, the compound was not as empty as I'd thought it would. I'd thought they'd all still be nursing hangovers by now, but the neighbors were already sitting outside, some playing Ludo while others walked about.

I think the walk to the clothesline was the worst part, in truth. I had to walk down the corridor and take a left into the open area, where we'd danced last night. That walk meant standing in full glare of everybody.

I took in a deep breath, balancing the bucket in one hand, and started the work. My insecurity kicked in, as my eyes met a few pairs, and the thoughts flooded through my head.

Shit! Stop looking at me.

God, am I walking properly? Is it right left forward, and then left? Or left leg first before right?

Should I just abandon these clothes and hang them later?

I tried to look unconcerned and unperturbed, muttering a few responses to those who muttered 'good morning'.

Finally, I got to the clothesline and I breathed a sigh of relief. There'd still be the walk back, but I can easily handle that.

A bit relaxed now, my mind went back to Priscilla. I had a girlfriend last year, and it'd been great, but stuff had happened--stuff always happened--and we broke up. I'd been badly hurt and made up my mind to not get involved; part of the reason I decided I wanted to be this wild guy.

The thing about Priscilla, I thought to myself as I hung a pair of jeans dripping blue-coloured water, is that she's not as attractive as I'd have wanted.

Sure, she had a nice body and oozed this massive sexual energy--if I hadn't been startled by her sudden appearance this minute, I'd have felt like fuc.king her, but she didn't have that attractive look I always spent time imagining I'd find.

Okay, maybe that's not fair to her, I thought again, and cursed myself when I saw the blue jeans had already stained my white shirt, and so I had to separate it and wash it all over, or maybe the stain would dry off?

'Maybe it's not so bad,' I reminded myself. Maybe I can just do what other guys do, and taste and enjoy this girl--chop her till I was satisfied--and then dump her, but then what if she doesn't leave?

'Dickson, hey, I found this in your room,' Priscilla said, appearing out of nowhere holding one of my shirts. 'It was under your bed, and it's dirty. Should I wash it for you?'

Oh so that's where that black shirt went? That was the first thought in my head, before I felt the cringe of having this conversation with so many people around. I wanted to look around and announce that, nothing is going on between us o, but I just grabbed the shirt from her and said nothing.

'Should I help you wash it?' She repeated, even after I'd thrown the shirt over the pavement, to be collected on my way back.

I felt a shiver. Why won't she just leave?
'No, thank you.'
'Okay.' She started walking away and I looked up, hoping she was heading away but she soon kicked her slippers off and into my room she went.

'Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?'

I shouldn't have asked that question so early, because the next few days soon developed a certain pattern, and all of them had Priscilla in it.

3 Likes

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by Moura7(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
lit

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Moura7:
lit

Thanks smiley

A new update coming tomorrow.
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by germaphobe(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
mad ooo

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by mokrak(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wow wow very good. Enjoyed every bit so far
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2020
I'm glad for the great reviews and responses I've received so far since episode one.

However, I don't think I've seen a comment from a female amongst all the comments. Does it mean this story appeals more to the male audience?

Also readers, can I get your thoughts on the story? What you love about it, and what's a bit off (if any)?

I don't mean short comments, I mean thoughts.

I'm writing episode 7 already, but I'm curious to know what you guys think of my work.
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by oluwatosin070: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
TheBizarreWrite:
I'm glad for the great reviews and responses I've received so far since episode one.

However, I don't think I've seen a comment from a female amongst all the comments. Does it mean this story appeals more to the male audience?

Also readers, can I get your thoughts on the story? What you love about it, and what's a bit off (if any)?

I don't mean short comments, I mean thoughts.

I'm writing episode 7 already, but I'm curious to know what you guys think of my work.

I think the females are reading via the ghost mode or I think the females might think the title is mainly for the guys hence they don't comment...

Well, the story appears real. I think most guys tend to 'graduate' during that age. You tend to be free and do things you always imagine and read about..
You're doing well author. Kudos

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by germaphobe(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
so far, the story line is good. and as a student i relate to it very well. cant say for others. keep up bro

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by Konphido(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
The story is very easy to relate to... Especially the shy part with too many thoughts running thru the guy's head.. I assume Dickson is studying a five year course.. and in his year 3.. or, am I missing something??

3 Likes

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thanks, guys!

I'm glad the story is very relatable; that was the plan all along: writing a story that's real. I based most of the scenarios on stuff I've experienced personally, and then I wove fiction into it.

And yes, he's in his third year. It's vague though, and I made it that way purposely.
More episodes will be coming soon, although sometimes there might be delays since I'm balancing 'real life'--work and all--with telling my story.

Once again, thanks. The story's only begun. No spoilers, but more intrigue up ahead!

----The BizarreWriter

4 Likes

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by Aadetola1(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2020
A new update drops tonight. smiley
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by silverlinen(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
My attention is on this

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ep 7

Be careful what you wish for, because it's usually the opposite you'll get.

Who knew it was somehow impossible to maintain a low profile when a girl enters the picture?
Actually, I didn't want to maintain a low profile--wasn't that the whole point of this phase of my final two years in school, to live and live wild--so what the hell am I complaining about?

It's one thing to be wild and crazy, it's another thing to have a wild and crazy chick latch on to you. I just realized, for me, that was Priscilla.

Two weeks passed and I saw her everyday. I never woke up in the morning and told myself that I'm going to see her, it just happened on its own.
Just as you would never tell yourself 'hey, I'm not going to look up at the sky today', unless you're in prison. Maybe I'm in prison right now.

If I'm to be honest, it's not always been bad, this forced relationship with Priscilla. I did have someone cooking good food for me now, and trust me she was really great at that cooking stuff. And we fuc.ked, several times. So yeah, the sex was a bonus.

There was of course that deep tormenting feeling inside me, a sort of guilty feeling each time she slept in my room, or whenever I saw her cooking in my kitchen, or even trying to talk to me outside in front of others--which I hated.

'My last relationship was really bad,' I'd said to her last week. That was my weak attempt at making her go away. 'I'm not really ready for any kind of commitment. I even like this 'being single' thing.'
She'd laughed, but then I realized it wasn't because of what I'd said; she was watching some funny video. I just left the room, because staying in there with her so relaxed on my bed, felt somehow.

That was two weeks ago, and so far people were noticing the two of us.

It was early march and the nights were cool now. February had been searing hot--hot days, hot nights--but the rains started last week, so the cold was welcomed. The termites, though, were another issue.

Swarms and swarms of those skin-crawling, fluttering insects covered the night sky the day before, so everyone had been forced to stay indoors. Of course that meant Priscilla slept in my room. What the hell did she do before I entered the picture? And should I regret dancing with her that night?

Those thoughts occupied my mind as I sat outside, enjoying the cool air. The cold night call for something hot, so I had a bottle of Sprite by my side, mixed with alcohol; my special brew. Good times, I called it, because it made me feel good and happy.

I enjoyed the solitude; the silence around me, and having to just be restricted to my thoughts.

The drink made me feel warm and also a little bit light as the alcohol took hold. I was loosening up, and a few minutes later the trio came in. They'd gone to buy something from the look of it and were just coming in.
Jide led the way, rushing inside as if he'd left something on fire, and Sammy followed. Chidi stopped to say hi.

He sat beside me on the concrete platform outside--the regular hangout spot--and he looked at me.

'Dickson, right?'

His English was really, really good.
I felt two times bolder than I naturally was, thanks to the alcohol.

'Yeah. The guy with a dic.k in his name.'
He laughed. 'That's funny.'

'I'm Chidi.'

I know
, I thought to myself, but just nodded.
'E be like say you too dey high small small,' he switched to pidgin. I understood, I just didn't speak pidgin English. I grew up that way; all those years living around my family, listening to only English and igbo, and watching lots of cartoons. It was no wonder I didn't speak a word of pidgin, except the occasional 'shuo', and 'abeg'.

'Yeah, it keeps me cool.'

Chidi nodded slowly. 'It's good. Just dey on a low, by yourself.' He looked up at the sky and then his eyes moved to my drink.

'Can I?' He pointed at it.

I nodded and offered him my brew, watching his expression as he drank it. He seemed satisfied.
'You know,' he started, handing the bottle back to me, 'you have this innocent look. First time I saw you I thought you were one innocent guy who doesn't drink or do anything bad...'

'Anything bad? What do you mean?'

He shrugged. 'You know na, booze and chicks.'
He took out his phone and brought up a video. Chuckling, he said, 'but you wild sha.'

He showed me the video. I peered from where I sat, staring at the video of me dancing with Priscilla. I closed my eyes.

'Oh God, you recorded this?'

He laughed. 'Yes na. See the way you held her tight. Damn! You bad sha.'

I faked a laugh and he paused the video.
'It's good though, how was it?' He looked at me, unflinching in his gaze.
'The dance? I guess it was...'

He shook his head. 'No, I mean the sex.' His eyebrows raised, 'you bleeped her, right?'

This was something I'd never really been comfortable talking about. I was about to give my response when Jide and Sammy came in.

Sammy sat by my right, so now I was in the middle. Jide seemed okay with standing. They all seemed ready to talk about me, and I could see it.

'You dey smoke?' Sammy asked, rolling a wrap which he nudged in my direction.

I shook my head. I wasnt interested.

'He has his own kind of highness,' Chidi announced and Sammy chuckled.

'I'm Samuel, but everybody calls me Sammy.'
He shook my hand--more like grabbed it--and I also introduced myself. We all looked at Jide. He seemed to be in another word, hitting his blunts and puffing out thick smoke. He coughed a little and then stared back at us without saying anything.

'That's Jide,' Chidi told me. 'He's the reason I smoke. The guy just loves that stuff.'
'And pussy,' Sammy added. I'd almost forgotten how raw their conversations always got.
'Yeah, and pussy.'

I nodded and just smiled. What else was I supposed to do. We sat there in silence for a few minutes, then Sammy produced a freshly rolled smoke which he passed to Chidi.

'Are you sure you don't want to try it? The trips are better than booze.'

'I've never smoked before,' I said and they all stared at me. I suddenly felt like the innocent kid about to be influenced into doing something he'd be told never to do, and I hated that feeling.
'But I guess I can try it,' I added.

Jide seemed interested now. He watched me take the smoke between my fingers and latch it against my lips. It tasted of weed and I felt funny already. I could have said no at that moment; stopped the whole thing, but who cares? I wanted to live wild, and what other way to do it than sex and drugs? And so Chidi took out a lighter and lit up the end of the smoke.

One puff, that was all it took. One puff, and everything changed.

2 Likes

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by Konphido(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
His royal Highness... Dickson, haff port na.

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Konphido:
His royal Highness... Dickson, haff port na.

grin cheesy
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by oluwatosin070: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
One puff kee you Dickson...

The one and only time I puffed, Chai; they said I sang all through the night.... Crazy day
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
oluwatosin070:
One puff kee you Dickson...

The one and only time I puffed, Chai; they said I sang all through the night.... Crazy day

Lol. Sounds like quite an adventure.
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by GhettoG1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
What a nice story u got up there... It's getting more interesting, keep the update coming �

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by germaphobe(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
LOL, just be like say na my life i de read about

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lol. Thanks all.

I'll keep the updates rolling as quick as I have time to write them.
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by IMMORTALGOLD100: 1:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Lovely story Bro.. you r just unique
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by oloyedprince1(m): 1:19am On Apr 06, 2020
bro, ur story z so interesting, thanks or for d update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Writers Needed / The Burial(Fears and Fierce) / Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.