Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Should I Quit? (Screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit? (Screenshot) (10761 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Arrogantbro(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
I'll be very explicit.
Before I traveled out of the country, my girlfriend and I had been in good terms. The love spirit flows but suddenly she started acting weird since I traveled out of the country.

She goes offline for days without trying to put a call across or even picking my calls.

Last night, we spoke normal on WhatsApp and I requested a picture of her but she declined and gave flimsy excuses. I was already upset then she texted "I love you" then deleted it almost immediately. I asked her why she did that, her response was that I don't need it.

I am so fed up. Should I call it a quit? I need your candid advice on this
Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by donbachi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Call it a flee
Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by 2dice01: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
She said you don't need the "I love you" grin
She already showing the Go fĂșck yourself attitude

Maybe one broda is/has quarantine her brain
Or she feels all relax that you are all hers
So the bossy attitude comes in
Its your call FAM
If you are fedup

Call it a Quit and never look back
Thousands of ladies await you

17 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I'll be very explicit.
Before I traveled out of the country, my girlfriend and I had been in good terms. The love spirit flows but suddenly she started acting weird since I traveled out of the country.

She goes offline for days without trying to put a call across or even picking my calls.

Last night, we spoke normal on WhatsApp and I requested a picture of her but she declined and gave flimsy excuses. I was already upset then she texted "I love you" then deleted it almost immediately. I asked her why she did that, her response was that I don't need it.

Since you traveled have you bothered to buy her airtime or data? Don't you know those things are expensive here?

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by 2dice01: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Since you traveled have you bothered to buy her airtime or data? Don't you know those things are expensive here?
Smh everyone don't depend on a Guy like some people

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Arrogantbro(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Before I traveled I gave her enough money for her upkeep. Sent her younger sis little thing and even her mom

8 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Arrogantbro(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
2dice01:
She said you don't need the "I love you" grin
She already showing the Go fĂșck yourself altitude

Maybe one broda is/has quarantine her brain

Its your call FAM
If you are fedup

Call it a Quit and never look back
Thousands of ladies await you
The most annoying thing is that she knows how well I love her and she still keeps frustrating my life. Whoever loves you would make an effort. I don't think the affection is there anymore

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Godsonjolly: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Before I traveled I gave her enough money for her upkeep. Sent her younger sis little thing and even her mom
grin you did all these and she's giving u attitude.. Bro, quit. It will help you

8 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
You're abroad? shocked
Maybe she's scared of covid19.

Love that movie in your screen background though. Coco. De LA Cruise hehehehe...

4 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Have you asked her what the problem is? She may b dealing with issues you don't know about

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
2dice01:
Smh everyone don't depend on a Guy like some people
Meaning? How's that my business? Are u the op or you wanna just chook mouth and expose yourself?
Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by 2dice01: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
The most annoying thing is that she knows how well I love her and she still keeps frustrating my life. Whoever loves you would make an effort. I don't think the affection is there anymore
Its a simple law bro

The one who shows more affection has the lesser Power in a relationship

Since she knows she got you all around her finger

She start acting all Bossy

You need to start acting like a Man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by 2dice01: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Meaning? How's that my business? Are u the op or you wanna just chook mouth and expose yourself?
Its your business cause you asked about money first

Relationship no be Poverty Alleviation Program grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Arrogantbro(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Have you asked her what the problem is? She may b dealing with issues you don't know about
I've done that severally but all she says is "nothing". Honestly I hate that word like madt
Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Arrogantbro(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
2dice01:
Its a simple law bro

The one who shows more affection has the lesser Power in a relationship

Since she knows she got you all around her finger

She start acting all Bossy

You need to start acting like a Man
We both loved each other but I doubt if she still do now
Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Tonnexy: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mr Simp don't call it quit yet.
Maybe till you realize you are the only one in that relationship, bitch is long gone.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by 2dice01: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
she loved you before agreed

Do you wanna give her time?

Or you want to call it a quit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
2dice01:
Its your business cause you asked about money first

Relationship no be Poverty Alleviation Program grin
Eeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee! World people bikonu when did I mention money? Airtime and data now translates to money?

Guy I know say owu na sa gi but drop that frustration in your pocket....

For your last statement, yes it has been from time memorial and will continue to be... Cry babies like you can't change that fact. So kukuma work hard and be humble.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
its obvious she has moved on and found a new guy.u do likewise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Arrogantbro(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
2dice01:
she loved you before agreed

Do you wanna give her time?

Or you want to call it a quit?
At this stage of my life, I don't want emotional drama. She keeps repeating her weird altitude
Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Tonnexy: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:

You may love her, but I can bet she never loved you. Move on already.
You should be happy she is not like the rest of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
bros just get a new girl where u residing.why stress urself unnecesarily.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by proclinician: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Girls with this mentality are only good for.

3hrs 5k
Overnight 10k
Weekend 20k

5 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
proclinician:

Girls with this mentality are only good for.

3hrs 5k
Overnight 10k
Weekend 20k
Funny how guys will come here forming woke and macho but in real life be giving dem gf salary.. Guy pls shift if you cannot quote d Op and give him an advice. Ajayi
Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Martinez39s(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I'll be very explicit.

She is cheating on you. How you haven't figured this out beats my imagination. How you are still confused on whether to dump her or not beats my imagination.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Arrogantbro(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
bros just get a new girl where u residing.why stress urself unnecesarily.
There are quite good decent white girls here who are ready to date me but I just keep turning them down because of the Nigerian girl I call my girlfriend
Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
There are quite good decent white girls here who are ready to date me but I just keep turning them down because of the Nigerian girl I call my girlfriend
na wah for u.many nigerian ladies as soon as their man travels out they start sleeping around...married women are also involved.when i was in benin i saw a lot of married women with their husbands overseas fooling around with other men cheesy.urs is just ordinary girlfriend so she will have more justification to sleep around.though if i was in ur position i would have broken up with her before i travelled cos i woudlnt to have any sort of stress.now imagine u schooling where u are and a friend in nigeria confirmed to u that ur naija gf is cheating on u will u be able to concentrate on ur studies? cheesy .try out the white girls where u residing and break up with her.tell her u cant do a long distance relationship with her or that u wont be able to hold urself since u far from her.she might understand and if she is raving that u wasted her life and time just give small money to pay her off grin.though i doubt she will rave cos from wat u said its obvious she has moved on long ago.one of my friend who is currently doing his phd in czech republic told me he regretted ever getting married cos now he is in europe his mind wont come down and told me how lucky i was travelling out as a single man.bro cut off ur connection with her if u want peace of mind cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:

DEFINITELY MAN ISSUES.
WE ALREADY KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON BOARD. IT DEPENDS ON THIS GUY TO EITHER PACK AND GO, OR SIT-AT-HOME AND ENDURE.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by 2dice01: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Eeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee! World people bikonu when did I mention money? Airtime and data now translates to money?

Guy I know say owu na sa gi but drop that frustration in your pocket....

For your last statement, yes it has been from time memorial and will continue to be... Cry babies like you can't change that fact. So kukuma work hard and be humble.
Data and airtime is free abi

So you want your bf to do all want you can't ask your father to do for you

Yet you scream Gender equality abi cheesy

Lol I should work hard so I can spend money on someone like the Op girlfriend..If u were Op's mother am sure u will tell him to continue spending maybe the money he is sending is too small abi

Rubbish and Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by proclinician: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Funny how guys will come here forming woke and macho but in real life be giving dem gf salary.. Guy pls shift if you cannot quote d Op and give him an advice. Ajayi

U say what Of what use is a girlfriend? The one that can't afford internet data?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by 2dice01: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
At this stage of my life, I don't want emotional drama. She keeps repeating her weird altitude
You already know what to do man
Re: Should I Quit? (Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
2dice01:
Data and airtime is free abi

So you want your bf to do all want you can't ask your father to do for you

Yet you scream Gender equality abi cheesy

Lol I should work hard so I can spend money on someone like the Op girlfriend..If u were Op's mother am sure u will tell him to continue spending maybe the money he is sending is too small abi

Rubbish and Buhari
naija ladies and data.there is one currently on my case on the issue of data cheesy.she is not my girlfriend oo but she now makes it a monthly thing for me to be sending data to her cos she feels that since i am outside naija i must have money.she requested for data dis month then i told to go ask her boyfriend.she became embarrased when i told her that cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Smellymouth / 13 Of The Most Famous Prostitutes In The History Of Prostitution / What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.