Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 (57280 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
God should have mercy on all of us. We have deviated from the true God and we give worship t materialism and other useless gods. The prophets in the land are teaching us iniquities instead of the righteous path. God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob please we have sinned greatly against you, please forgive us as we are ready to change our ways to the right path you instructed us to follow. Heal our land of this deadly virus. In Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Litmus: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2020

House of Troll

wink
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by CanadaOrBust: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tpharell:

And if the remaining 0.5% become fatalities, do you understand what that translates to in a population of 180 million conservatively?
Do the maths your self and then ponder on the result for a moment!

I keep saying: there is no evidence that this virus can kill a Nigerian permanently in Nigeria or even make them acutely ill. Maybe the death rate is 0% among Nigerians permanently in Nigeria!
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Tpharell: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I keep saying: there is no evidence that this virus can kill a Nigerian permanently in Nigeria or even make them acutely ill. Maybe the death rate is 0% among Nigerians permanently in Nigeria!
So there is killing that is permanent, so there must be the temporary, according to you. And the fatality already recorded did not die 'permanently' and not in Nigeria?
Sorry I can't engage you further, just continue by your self or find someone that fits your demographic.

2 Likes

Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Johans1991: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Roon9:
Oluwa! A stupid president is supported by stupid people
while a stupid child is born by a foolish father, that's my research shaa.
When ever you see any body that doesn't respect elders then surely that fool is a basterd.
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by NiCurious: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tpharell:

So there is killing that is permanent, so there must be the temporary, according to you. And the fatality already recorded did not die 'permanently' and not in Nigeria?
Sorry I can't engage you further, just continue by your self or find someone that fits your demographic.

LOL, I had to read what CanadaOrBust said, twice...wondering about that non-permanent death thing. wink
He meant, not kill Nigerians permanently-in-Nigeria, aka not kill Nigerians [who are] permanently in Nigeria. At least I hope that's what he meant.
I do not agree with his position, though.
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Roon9(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Johans1991:
When ever you see any body that doesn't respect elders then surely that fool is a basterd.

Wow! You father must be so disappointed in you right now
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by millionboi2: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tpharell:
So Europe with strong health care system experienced geometric exponential growth of transmission, yet Nigeria with virtually nothing in place is still growing at this pace. Incredible!
We are simply not testing enough, thats why we are having these figures. The more test you do , the more probable cases you get.
4get ooo

God dey ooooo

He knows
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hope they have added Davido wife Chi Chi for Chinco China
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by ademasta(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lets giveTB Joshua some time...
He still has 1hr 30mins left. grin

grin
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by ademasta(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Is the prophecy recorded in the Bible? If not why get high hope?
I tire o
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by ademasta(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
samuelson06:

If a fire is burning and you pour water on it to go off, won't the smoke go up and still hurt people around? What's happening now is that smoke, the real thing has been uprooted. Soon, coronavirus would fade off. Stop insulting the man of God. He's not new in the things of God and he wasn't guessing. If you think coronavirus isn't defeated, then get ready because it'll come to you. For me, I consider it gone because God has said so.
It is you it will get to.
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by ademasta(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davedblues:
you wats ya own faith and communication with ya creator Abi Na pastor go see u Tru to heaven? Think about it
Hmmm
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by ademasta(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Eberex:

Are you afraid to call T B Joshua name?
Na you call am o
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by ademasta(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Divinesupply:

So you don't have a stand?
When virus comes you look for men of God in case they will perform magic and when virus goes you are back to your neutral ground?
I beg you receive Jesus today and stand assured of your eternity!
Thank you sir
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by trutht828: 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tpharell:
So Europe with strong health care system experienced geometric exponential growth of transmission, yet Nigeria with virtually nothing in place is still growing at this pace. Incredible!
We are simply not testing enough, thats why we are having these figures. The more test you do , the more probable cases you get.

Ask yourself if Nigeria is carrying out as many tests as Europe
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Tpharell: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
millionboi2:
4get ooo

God dey ooooo

He knows
Oh! He doesn't know about Rome where the Pope is? Why do you think Nigeria is more deserving of God's intervention than Spain, Italy or USA at the moment?

1 Like

Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by millionboi2: 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tpharell:

Oh! He doesn't know about Rome where the Pope is? Why do you think Nigeria is more deserving of God's intervention than Spain, Italy or USA at the moment?
lol
So with Covid 19 u still don't believe thy is God?....I'm not talkin abt pastor and iman
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by lekan3531(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oh my God...
This figure is increasing on a daily basis...

Father Lord hear our cry �
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by abbey621(m): 12:06am On Mar 28, 2020
I'm not here to alarm anybody but your government is lying to you, there are over 1000 people infected with the virus in Nigeria and it will continue to rise everyday because of lack of testing and low IQ of our people.
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by CoronaVirusPros: 12:09am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by CanadaOrBust: 12:19am On Mar 28, 2020
NiCurious:

LOL, I had to read what CanadaOrBust said, twice...wondering about that non-permanent death thing. wink
He meant, not kill Nigerians permanently-in-Nigeria, aka not kill Nigerians [who are] permanently in Nigeria. At least I hope that's what he meant.
I do not agree with his position, though.

Tpharell he is exactly right. I thought it was obvious that I meant “Nigerians residing permanently in Nigeria”.
I’ve written about this previously (see below). I still maintain this below is the best approach for Nigeria because the virus death rate is so low AND we are overpopulated.
—————————

Ok, it is established fact that AT MOST we’d lose less than 2% of those who get the virus (though currently it is 0% for Nigerians permanently living in Nigeria!)
How many people do u think will die if there is mass starvation plus all the social ills that’d come with closing down everything? Plus the irreversible damage to the economy.
If u calm down and look at it UNEMOTIONALLY you’d see the sense in what I’m saying. (Also remember that both our birth rate and population density are quite high).

Also, SINCE THE DEATH RATE IS SO LOW, we can go the herd immunity route - gradually as more and more people recover and therefore develop immunity to the virus, we’d eventually develop herd immunity, at which point the virus is defeated (see below).

Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by CanadaOrBust: 12:40am On Mar 28, 2020
NiCurious:

He meant, not kill Nigerians permanently-in-Nigeria, aka not kill Nigerians [who are] permanently in Nigeria. Tpharell

Here’s the rest of my argument to the guy (which is totally original by the way):

First of all we’d be doing everything other countries are doing EXCEPT totally shut down our society. People will be sentisized to not crowd together, social distancing, to wash hands, to use face masks, etc, PLUS we’d also be treating those we can which will save some. So there’d be no “everyone is allowed to be infected at the same time, with no one taking care of anybody“.

Secondly 97% of the infected, get well without needing any special medical care (so for them it is just like, say, malaria)

Thirdly we’d have more people who have survived the virus and therefore whose blood have immunity and can be used to treat the sick (this has been shown to work)

Fourthly we should remember we are overpopulated.
It is better that we fight a war and win and come out stronger (though losing some people), than to close everything and hide like cowards because of an enemy we know we can defeat (though we’d lose some people while doing it). Countries have gone to war instead of surrendering, knowing fully well they’d lose half their people!
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Damsman10(m): 12:43am On Mar 28, 2020
viccipedia:
lol these guys and the jokes they give us as news.. there is obviously something wrong with Nigeria’s growth curve. You hardly get more than 1 confirmed contact from previous cases.

Wait till they begin to test massively. I hope you won't run when you hear 43M Confirmed cases.

But By God's grace, e no go reach so and we shall all overcome.
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Tpharell: 12:51am On Mar 28, 2020
millionboi2:
lol
So with Covid 19 u still don't believe thy is God?....I'm not talkin abt pastor and iman
There is no where that I insinuated about believing in God. So do you have an answer to my question yet?
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by fof1: 1:21am On Mar 28, 2020
ademasta:
As at 2019 December, this virus was somewhere looking at the world with left eye, strategizing on how to hit us.

Now, should we still continue believing prophesies from men of gods?, cos I had been patiently waiting for CoronaVirus to end today, March 27th as assured by somebody. undecided

Pls shut ur Mouth and do ur Part to Eliminate d Virus.
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Fash20: 2:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Mbitiouz69:

It takes for dem to discover but the same way of Ebola, they didn’t check everyone on the street but they knew it was out of the country

You can't compare the ebola incidence and this one now.
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by kayusely70(m): 3:09am On Mar 28, 2020
The Governments Should Create More Testing Centres To Know How Many Have Been Infected.
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Brunicekid:
Yes... We will survive COVID-19 in Jesus Name.
Amen
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Playthepianos: 4:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Yes, sooo unfortunate. God help us.

MEANWHILE,
[url=ofgogoatan.com/afu.php?zoneid=3155091]Click here for something light grin [/url]
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by Kolping: 4:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 by ademasta(m): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2020
fof1:

Pls shut ur Mouth and do ur Part to Eliminate d Virus.
You can also open your brain, cos as at when you were typing this, your brain was shut!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face / African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.