Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths (76184 Views)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Now who is the real shit hole?

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Ayoefa: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
januzaj:
That's because they have tested more people than other countries.
People are talking without taking this fact into consideration. Let other countries test as many people as USA and let's compare the number of confirmed cases.
Most confirmed cases but number-six in the world for most deaths behind Italy,Iran and Spain with lesser confirmed cases. This should tell you something.

Trash

Has US tested as much as China or even South Korea. Stop posting trash.

Trump said it's all a HOAX. It will all disappear in couple of days.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
ofcourse, overtaking is allowed adi akwu na line akpata ego .
Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by gift2xl: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
ThankGod I was denied going there.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by kemicalreact: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
januzaj:
People are talking without taking this fact into consideration. Let other countries test as many people as USA and let's compare the number of confirmed cases.
Most confirmed cases but number-six in the world for most deaths behind Italy,Iran and Spain with lesser confirmed cases. This should tell you something.
Stop spewing BS, Canada has tested more than the USA and the have very few cases compared to them coupled with a very low population.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by nijabazaar: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Humanoid01:
USA currently has 100k plus confirmed cases.

Each time I refresh the page, their numbers keep increasing with a large chunk. Is it that these numbers are prerecorded?

John Hopkins hospital developed an algorithm that tracks it ( from a pooled database) in real time

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by stanliwise(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Beyond the Ordinary...

Humans are Being Humbled!

Nations are being Humbled!

Organizations and Industries are being Humbled..

The High and Mighty are being Humbled!

We All are Nothing but mere Creatures of the ALMIGHTY GOD...

Only Fools will not Fear, Respect and Acknowledge THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

ALMIGHTY FATHER, I FEAR YOU AFRESH
You sha know you’re not alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by TLION(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
China get hand for this matter I no trust all this chinko shocked
Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by nijabazaar: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
ursullalinda:
Wonder what US is not doing right?.....their own is getting out of hand and alarming.......God please heal the world.

Trump's initial denial of the severity of the virus was major cause

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by graciamore(f): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
May God heal the world... In all this i keep wondering how me and my family will survive in this period. Staying indoor is not the issue, how do we survive...God we need divine intervention

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by nijabazaar: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
januzaj:

No other country has tested more than South Korea. Do research it.

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by realstars: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
The Fear Of God Is The Beginning Of Wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by ussv: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

Each time I refresh the page, their numbers keep increasing with a large chunk. Is it that these numbers are prerecorded?
And this is just the number of those they have tested. As at this morning , from news reports, some hospitals in new york have started testing only those who look ill as a result of swab shortages.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Humanoid01(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
nijabazaar:

John Hopkins hospital developed an algorithm that tracks it ( from a pooled database) in real time
Sorry, I don't understand that, can you expatiate? How exactly does that work?
Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Teegelop(f): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

It baffles me the way it increases.
Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
May Almighty God continue to be always protecting all securing us from this deadly virus, no matter how its may Almighty God never let it know it direction to our lifes and all our family and friends amen

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ayoefa:
Tramp is sure doing a good job.

It's all a HOAX according to the dotard slowpoke orangutan.

It will go from 15 to zero in a matter of days - lying SOB dotard TRAMP.

1)the USA has tested more patients than any other country

2)the communist regime of China has far more cases and deaths than the figures released my the state controlled media

3)take a break and think about our own problems .....and the whereabouts of your president

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Shila16: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

The black death or bubonic plague was much worse than this.

It isn't the end of the world

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by nijabazaar: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

Sorry, I don't understand that, can you expatiate? How exactly does that work?

Artificial intelligence. Codes written specially for mining data.

It's just like Facebook telling you that u have a new friend request. That sort of algorithm

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by davidakenzy: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Can you hear yourself?so you think the best way for God to show himself is by causing mankind misery?...and you think we don't have christians among the people infected or are those people also not fearing or respecting God?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by suremossty(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Confirmed cases 99,600 not 84000 in the state...
Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Amanda4life: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Does it mean that some people were not healed and discharged?

No number of healed patients
Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sholaco:
Useless USA, want to destroy the world because of their ego

U lack sense. Truly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Trump was mocking China the other time. I want to hear him mock China again. sad

Like they will mock ur family... It's a Chinese virus. Simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Enoch07:
LOL d almighty U.S of A

What is funny?
Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by nikdam: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:
Hmmm...

Maybe they are honest with their numbers unlike other countries. When you compare the figure of confirmed cases to thensure other figures, you will get the point.
You are very right. In fact, data coming out from UK, US and Europe are real compared to china

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Amanda4life: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

2)the communist regime of China has far more cases and deaths than the figures released my the state controlled media

3)take a break and think about our own problems .....and the whereabouts of your president

And our own is just starting o
Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by JustSul: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2020

ALMIGHTY FATHER, I FEAR YOU AFRESH.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Neoteny7: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shellsploit:
Prayer for Nigeria in Distress.

All powerful and merciful Father. You are the God of Justice, Love and peace, you rule over all the nations of the earth. Power and might are in your hands and no one can withstand you. We present our country Nigeria before you, we praise and thank you for you are the source of all we have and are.

We are sorry for all the sins we have committed and the good deeds we have failed to do. In your loving forgiveness, keep us safe from the punishments we deserved. Lord, we are weighed down not only by uncertainties but also by moral, economic and political problems. we are weighed down by clueless and inept leaders. Listen to the cries of your people who confidently turn to you.

God of infinite goodness, our strength in adversity, our health in weakness, our comfort in sorrow. Be merciful, to us your people; spare this nation Nigeria from chaos, anarchy and doom. Spare us bad leaders. Bless us with your kingdom of Justice, Love and Peace.

We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

He's still sleeping

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Humanoid01(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
nijabazaar:

Artificial intelligence. Codes written specially for mining data.

It's just like Facebook telling you that u have a new friend request. That sort of algorithm
Does that mean that each recorded case is inputted into that database, but doesn't have the ability to update at once?
Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What is happening in the heaven of Igbos, C.A.N & haters, of Nigeria. The dotard that the above named elements were supporting is now in soup.

Any small thing, they will report Nigeria to USA, they lost an election, they reported us, when they stole our common wealth they reported us, always deriving joy, once there is mishaps in Nigeria.

It got to an extent that these elements started worshiping USA as a god, today the Almighty Allah has humbled these fake gods & bullies called Narto, UN, IMF,KKK,CIA,KGB for they are all in prison called (self isolation).

The Chinese virus has now turned to Colonial masters Virus. These elements prayed GMB to be infected but, Boris Johnson got it, Prince Charles & others.

But the Almighty Allah couldn't save the kabba from total shutdown.....head slammers are very funny .from Allah is punishing China for persecuting Muslims to this Who do una this kind thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths by Ayoefa: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Stop posting trash for your fellow gullible zombies.
Even most people can't get tested in the US as of today.
Even celebrities can't get tested not to talk of ordinary Americans. I have a friend in Detroit who went to Henry ford hospital twice with symptoms and was sent home without a test.

South Korea has been testing more than 100k per days for weeks before US even started testing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.