Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets (20402 Views)

COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others / COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Bmaster(m): 6:08am On Mar 28, 2020
nice move.Onitsha will follow suit from Monday.

check my signature and see if you too would win #10000 from olist.
no data will be lost
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by bgff: 6:08am On Mar 28, 2020
My ex boy friend and i whose name is Samuel Olatunji met when i was in 200 level in Osutech and he dated for almost 4 years, i loved him so much that i did whatever he wanted me to do for him mean while, when i had his baby he told me terminate

GO TO>>[url]stipzycuts..com[/url] to continue reading and see video but viewer's discretion is advised
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by VillagePipu: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Campaign after election. Closure after entry.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Jack500: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Dicktion:
Reverse is the case in Afonja land
A vast number of them don't even care about face masks, latex gloves and the rest..
Unfortunately for my beloved Nigeria food was shared yesterday in one of the afonja clans and disparate souls were all out stampeding
(Picture below)
Y'all know how they are when food is involved na

Things are just getting messier on a daily and doom seem imminent angry

U need to have ur brain check. F00001

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by GermanMelania: 6:24am On Mar 28, 2020
Dicktion:
A vast number of them don't even care about face masks, latex gloves and the rest..
Unfortunately for my beloved Nigeria food was shared yesterday in one of the afonja clans and disparate souls were all out stampeding
(Picture below)

Things are getting messier embarassed

WHO actually advises not wearing masks unless you are sick.. also washing your hand is key. Not wearing gloves. Do you think the virus enters by skin? If u wear gloves and touch your face you still get sick.
Did you mean desperate? Or did you actually meaning people who cant be compared? Disparate

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Chigold101(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
They should close it from asaba
Delta State already closed their own. Starting from Sunday 6am
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by coolfredo(m): 6:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Hunger will now kill more people than this virus
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by VillagePipu: 6:27am On Mar 28, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
They should close it from asaba

When it enters Abia, I can assure you that you would enjoy Ikpeazu's 'unprecedented' development in the health sector.

He should better go and start looking for how to pay the doctors he's owing. Else, it is Ikuku and Co that would be treating you people.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by tuoky: 6:27am On Mar 28, 2020
What you see is what you get. Common sense should tell you otherwise
Tylervalz:
grin I still feel that all said are not that true in Nigeria... We Nigerian uses every opportunity for our selfish desires... Someone should help me tell TB Joshua that 27th has passed.. Has the Lord postponed the date the Virus will disappear.. shocked
I wonder how one God ministered different dates to his prophets.. Las las church na legal scam.... Please stop misleading the public
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Alajiki(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Dicktion:
(Picture below)

Things are just getting messier on a daily and doom seem imminent, but these afonjas don't care angry
Them just Wan koba us by forceembarassed

Leave Afonja land and head straight for Osu land. We don't need you here. Ewu!

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by VillagePipu: 6:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Dicktion:
(Picture below)

Things are just getting messier on a daily and doom seem imminent, but these afonjas don't care angry

You are still calling afonja when your parents don't have medical facilities in the East.

This time, Delta state won't save you. They are preparing to take care of their own people. You people would pay heavily for electing fools to lead you in the SE.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by josh005(m): 6:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Funny thing is a lot of ignoramus including Buhari are not taking this thing serious
Oh u dey 042 too? hmm what they did yesterday eh, they've started today again dont really know whats wrong with them. Staying indoors now is so boring, Na like dis e go dey dey?
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Only God knws when dis mumu for ogun state go do the same thing

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Snipper007: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Dicktion:
(Picture below)

Come, grow up
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by todugo(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2020
Tylervalz:
grin I still feel that all said are not that true in Nigeria... We Nigerian uses every opportunity for our selfish desires... Someone should help me tell TB Joshua that 27th has passed.. Has the Lord postponed the date the Virus will disappear.. shocked
I wonder how one God ministered different dates to his prophets.. Las las church na legal scam.... Please stop misleading the public
THE MAN IS A CLOWN AND THOSE THAT BELIEVED HIM EVEN TILL NOW ARE HIS ZOMBIES
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by bluefilm: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2020
abbaapple:
angry
Go and Revolution to Evolution!!! Something is happening behind the scene las las!!!! The great scam ever in history of mankind!

I dey tell you.

The Media is just bent on scaring the people over a disease that has proven to be NOT as deadly as they say it is.

The Media is the number one enemy right now.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by ursamajor: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2020
Not so reasonable if you ask me
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by fineboynl(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Everybody should be effected to save world economy.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by tivta(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2020
abbaapple:
angry

Go and Revolution to Evolution!!! Something is happening behind the scene las las!!!! The great scam ever in history of mankind!

You are obviously too ignorant, until it happens to you
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by LZAA: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Dicktion:
(Picture below)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 bastardmod
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by verifiablefacts: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2020
LabDNA:
If Enugu electricity distribution company (EEDC) refuses to provide 24hr power during this lockdown and at least make life easier they must be forced to leave the East forever with their wickedness and incompetence. Let someone else take their license.

leave the east to where,when they are from the east.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by LabDNA: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2020
verifiablefacts:

leave the east to where,when they are from the east.

They should change their businessline into selling electrical equipments. They are the worst performing electricity distribution company.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Jaymaestro(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Dicktion:
(Picture below)

I knew soon some black heart mofo will turn it into tribalism disregarding the fact that Lagos is a central hub for all tribes and it borders the remaining western states which means they are likely to experience it.

I hate to say this but a case has been reported in Enugu.

Drop tribalism and hope for a better life.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by UwaMmebii(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2020
042 nice one
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2020
josh005:

Oh u dey 042 too? hmm what they did yesterday eh, they've started today again dont really know whats wrong with them. Staying indoors now is so boring, Na like dis e go dey dey?

042?
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Dicktion:
(Picture below)

You are not okay. You all should stop this nonsense. You can still make your point without sounding like a tribalistic mofo.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by freeman131: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Way to go...this news has prompted serious panic in Enugu this morning
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Chukwurah003: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2020
Dicktion:
(Picture below)

You will never have sense
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2020
VillagePipu:

When it enters Abia, I can assure you that you would enjoy Ikpeazu's 'unprecedented' development in the health sector.

He should better go and start looking for how to pay the doctors he's owing. Else, it is Ikuku and Co that would be treating you people.
it will remain in your state forever
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Fidelismaria: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2020
Chai

Ugwuanyi dey Bleep up

Border wey hin don suppose close since

Anyways

Nsukka is safe tongue
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Fragility6: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Tylervalz:
Na d church carry corona cum? Oga who bring am should fight his battle
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets by Tylervalz(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Fragility6:

Na d church carry corona cum? Oga who bring am should fight his battle

Then the so called men of God should allow the scientists do their proper research,, they should stop confusing us in this country.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim / How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.