Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona (1200 Views)

UK Approves Pfizer-Biontech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use, First In The World / China Finds Cure For Corona Virus / Japanese Aviga flu drug Is The Cure For Corona Virus Chinese Officials Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by shilees(f): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
How true, my people please confirm o
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by Blackpearlous(f): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Go check online well
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by MZrapper(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
TB Joshua's Media Crew doing everything to save the face of their god.
Vacine ko, Machine ni.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by invectives(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
saw a video on WhatsApp niggas be saying viva francais du malady blabla.....clapping going up in de LA rue
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by Franzinni: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nah lie ... Even UK say they found one but it is just like trump said chloroquine can do it ... They simply are just clutching at anything to help this problem ... Tb Joshua nah casted
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by invectives(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Franzinni:
Nah lie ... Even UK say they found one but it is just like trump said chloroquine can do it ... They simply are just clutching at anything to help this problem ... Tb Joshua nah casted
Casted How....leave TB Joshua out of this
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by Ekakamba: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Franzinni:

Time never do na.
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by Franzinni: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
invectives:
Casted How....leave TB Joshua out of this
he is and has been a big charlatan... He has been using all sort of trickery to outwit the sheep who can go any lenght to mentain what they believe without a single chance of entertaining other possibilities..

He is FAKE and will always be !

1 Like

Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by KevMitnick: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
It's just the chloroquine they have been using to stem down the rate at which an infected person succumbs to the virus... Nothing new.
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by shilees(f): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
May God heal our land.
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by VEXT: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Franzinni:
he is and has been a big charlatan... He has been using all sort of trickery to outwit the sheep who can go any lenght to mentain what they believe without a single chance of entertaining other possibilities..

original...oga abeg go rest one Syd....
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
It will take time for a global drug to be available
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by Franzinni: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
VEXT:

original...oga abeg go rest one Syd....
fake .. Omo boy park your omolanke one side .. If e offend you transformer no dey unah street ?
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by invectives(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
fake .. Omo boy park your omolanke one side .. If e offend you transformer no dey unah street ?
Now that you have called him FAKE what have you gained? D cure don reach una house?
Re: I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona by lawalosky(m): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:

is he not the same man[s]
Franzinni:

is he not the same man who predicted Clinton victory in the last US election...
very pathetic,

(1) (Reply)

Suffering From Pile...please Help / How My Friend Cure His Long-time Gonorrhea With Red And Yellow Capsule With Gin / These Quack Doctors Want To Kill Me Before My Time (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.