Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him (60577 Views)

Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest / Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by franconian: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2020
OP, what are you still waiting for? Comot shirt go fight them say dem insult your papa.

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by trutht828: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2020
johnmartus:
No Nigerian insult Buhari except your people 5%. And Buhari don't give damn about 5%.

You are wrong. Many people who are not Igbos also insult Buhari. Seems like you are bent on protecting your reputation as a dumb man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him...Good topic

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by amazon14: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
you are an illiterate. Have you heard of any other country China exported Corona to through rice?

Be thinking like your President....

As in eh!!! Like president like supporters.

#covikkpresident

7 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Coldie(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Arysexy:
Tell that to the APC maggots that started the denigration of office of the President. Do me I do you man no go vex.

Meanwhile, this is how low the same Buhari govt has gone. A picture search on Google has revealed the date the latest deceptive Buhari picture was initially posted.

2019 picture is being used by Buhari foolish aides to deceive intelligent Nigerians
If u tell the foolish Apc maggots they will justify the incompetence. A man that's extremely incompetent. Nigeria is at the brink of recession the man is busy acting clueless, appointing his brothers and sisters into govt and all of them who scored 2 to get admission keeps failing whole fully

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Coldie(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
sent? rubbish
Get sense o

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by gambia(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=franchasng post=87838485]I know your tribe but I won't say it, let people guess and win something shocked[/quote

The Op seems to be a Muric sect, yoruba precisely. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by BABANGBALI: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Lordkratus:
oga I dont know about all those your projects o but in warri where I live there is no rail way working. And yes buhari is a dullard. He deserves all the insult he gets.
he deserves even more

6 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2020
amazon14:

As in eh!!! Like president like supporters.

#covikkpresident
am telling you.

His supporters are even more dumb

4 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Hoephase: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2020
danilmo:

OK keep insulting him, seems that ll make him less ur president in the next 3years to come

You people are the one drinking panadol for Buhari. Buhari is not complaining or maybe he is too dull to recognise an insult grin
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Kizzygentle: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

Two wrongs never make a right!
That derogatory word was needless.
Seems buhari sent u to protect his image. Don't worry u will join in d insult coz he has paid u from d fg looting ba. Whoever defends or protect buhari is a demon. I repeat it a million times. I can't even believe someone will type dis. Is he different from other fathers, husbands, grandfathers or sons that he has killed and destroyed their lives from 1987 till date. Guy u are high on corona weed.

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by wink2015(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2020
KOVIK ONE NINE BIRUS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2020
well....... it's a free world. Even the most powerful president is being insulted everyday by his citizens. The thing is we that insult our leaders should be able to stomach such insults if they come our way
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Smhaykins(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:
It is becoming almost second nature for most Nigerians, both the educated and non-educated classes, to cross the line while pouring out their hearts on national issues. I agree, there are ample question marks on how the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has acted on and reacted to socio-political, economic, and religious matters; spanning from federal character, insurgency, ethno-religious skirmishes, education, malfeasance, to now presidential invisibility before this coronavirus pandemic.

Naturally, we feel betrayed, used, and insignificant to the presidency. Not paling in comparison to status-quo that should be, your feelings are indeed valid. But letting this emotional pain lead you to hurl insults of all sorts at President Buhari, as rampant online, is an overreaction. As you call him unprintable, reprehensible names and ridicule him through jokes/memes, remember he is fallible, someone's husband, father, uncle, grandfather, and holds office of President of Nigeria. It is enough to beg to differ with and criticize constructively his leadership style plus policies. Using constitutional and moral means to show displeasure are in order. Look emotional intelligence's way.

Disturbingly, some people even wish Buhari death, hoping news of his demise filters in soonest. If that's not a representation of the Scriptures' observation that "The heart of man is desperately wicked," then it must be of something worse. If you fall in this category, kindly stop now! Such comments are humor taken too far.

As events unfold and we watch with disappointment, anticipating the National Assembly does the needful and saves the day, let us (Nigerians) amplify our voices to be critically loud enough, not insulting enough.

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

Even Aisha buhari knows deeply in her heart dat she married a stupid idiot.

Mind you am a buharist to d core...but d truth must be told

4 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by monimekaz(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:
It is becoming almost second nature for most Nigerians, both the educated and non-educated classes, to cross the line while pouring out their hearts on national issues. I agree, there are ample question marks on how the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has acted on and reacted to socio-political, economic, and religious matters; spanning from federal character, insurgency, ethno-religious skirmishes, education, malfeasance, to now presidential invisibility before this coronavirus pandemic.

Naturally, we feel betrayed, used, and insignificant to the presidency. Not paling in comparison to status-quo that should be, your feelings are indeed valid. But letting this emotional pain lead you to hurl insults of all sorts at President Buhari, as rampant online, is an overreaction. As you call him unprintable, reprehensible names and ridicule him through jokes/memes, remember he is fallible, someone's husband, father, uncle, grandfather, and holds office of President of Nigeria. It is enough to beg to differ with and criticize constructively his leadership style plus policies. Using constitutional and moral means to show displeasure are in order. Look emotional intelligence's way.

Disturbingly, some people even wish Buhari death, hoping news of his demise filters in soonest. If that's not a representation of the Scriptures' observation that "The heart of man is desperately wicked," then it must be of something worse. If you fall in this category, kindly stop now! Such comments are humor taken too far.

As events unfold and we watch with disappointment, anticipating the National Assembly does the needful and saves the day, let us (Nigerians) amplify our voices to be critically loud enough, not insulting enough.

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

Bros I will not lie to you, your stupidity is just illuminating and evolving apparently in your write up

3 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by 9jaRealist: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Comes with the territory...
In a constitutional democracy, the President is a public SERVANT and not a monarch or an overlord.

While the ‘actions’ of some is to verbally abuse or insult him...
Difference is that his own actions (or inaction) can result in ACTUAL death or disability of their “husbands, fathers, uncles, grandfathers, etc.”.
>

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by 3kay945(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
A man who has no feelings for the plights of the masses? A man who can sit down behind guarded walls while his citizens are being slaughtered daily? A man who promised bliss and delivered anguish ,hunger, pain , insecurity, poverty? A man who does whatever he want knowing fully well that even the supreme court can't do anything ? Is it that man you are saying we should not hurl insults at ... When a donkey refuses to move should the owner fold his hands ? Shouldn't he pick up a stick and woop the donkey? Since the masses can't be heard what better mean do you think we can resort to? Some days ago over 40 soldiers were killed ambushed by useless bokoharam ..did your president or any of his lap dogs say anything ? Now those dead soldiers they are peoples husbands Mr man! They are peoples father Mr MAN! They are peoples sons Mr MAN! Or is buharis life better than Thiers ? Or even mine or any other ? Bleep him ! I said it ... If he dies of corona virus, I will not feel his absence for the sole reason that I do not feel his presence either!

Thank you. The reasons stated above were same why I dislike the Maj. Gen. I also believe he is a 419 or One chancer

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by BamBella(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
wat a dull soul. fayose and ffk outside Nigeria? if u dare quote me again with such stupidity i go tro pepper inside ur eyes. beta atop embarassing ur family online. make u shut up 4 wat u know notin about instead of pple makin fun of u online. u2dull. see d kind of members i dey relate wit for here o. indomie

I'm not one to trade words with a dingbat.

If you were Man enough, why create a fresh account to troll people online?. Only cowards do that.

Why not use your personal moniker let's see what becomes of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by shogsman(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Covikk buhari deserves even more insult, he is a wicked jihadist ever bent on taking back this country, because of him some of my close friends and I are not in speaking terms that is how much I hate him and detest anybody that tries to vindicate him.
Respect is earned not giving

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by netsage205: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2020
People are damn angry, so you shouldn't expect less, we are in critical times.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by colestephan86: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2020
sapientia:
But he can insult Nigerians right?

Call them lazy

Call then corrupt.

Buhari is a cow.
But the bitter truth is many Nigerian youths are too lax and relaxed and lazy.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by blueAgent(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
but u dey blind and deaf to knw say one woman for under ur hero jonathan embezzled the same 22 billion dollars and ran away from d country since 2015 wey baba win election. u knw see dat one.una life dey somehow wailers

22billion dollars?

From where?

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by PureGoldh(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Just incase you need Pure Original Honey...Call / Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 now or on the number on the picture below
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by dquantom: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2020
They did more during GEJ time. The insulted him, make different memes for his wife. Even called him a goat. Representing him as a goat.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2020
go and say to this to Imam of peace

where were you when he used your dullard to mop the whole world yesterday

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by CSTR2: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2020
What I have seen with buhari supporters is a shocking disregard for history.

Even their warlords on twitter are the same. They don't regard history.

They want everybody to start where they started.
To them, politics started when buhari won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Afolabimills(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
A man who has no feelings for the plights of the masses? A man who can sit down behind guarded walls while his citizens are being slaughtered daily? A man who promised bliss and delivered anguish ,hunger, pain , insecurity, poverty? A man who does whatever he want knowing fully well that even the supreme court can't do anything ? Is it that man you are saying we should not hurl insults at ... When a donkey refuses to move should the owner fold his hands ? Shouldn't he pick up a stick and woop the donkey? Since the masses can't be heard what better mean do you think we can resort to? Some days ago over 40 soldiers were killed ambushed by useless bokoharam ..did your president or any of his lap dogs say anything ? Now those dead soldiers they are peoples husbands Mr man! They are peoples father Mr MAN! They are peoples sons Mr MAN! Or is buharis life better than Thiers ? Or even mine or any other ? Bleep him ! I said it ... If he dies of corona virus, I will not feel his absence for the sole reason that I do not feel his presence either!
God bless u more son of man

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Dididrumz(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

Fairness doesn't discriminate. It is not too late to start doing what is right.

I like you calmness about this issue.
But looking at President Buhari, what good do you think would come out from him at this point?

Is there still hope for the common Nigerian under Buhari?

Please be sincere

3 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by CSTR2: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2020
A northern governor called president Jonathan a dog.
That was a sitting president with supporters.

The same governor is prancing around now like a peace maker.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Ishitinyourlife: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2020
The day I stop insulting that man is the day I stop breathing.I can't count how many fist fights have gone into on his matter,he is a dullard.
How can someone pronounce a world epidemic wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Coldie(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2020
When u appoint people who score 2 to get admission into your govt if they don't disgrace Nigeria in the international scene, they must disgrace Nigeria in the local scene.

Buhari has travelled to over 50 countries since he became President and said he was going there to strike deals with investor thinking he was deceiving anybody.

So its now he knows he can stay in Nigeria for more than 1 month because corona virus don come.

If u want to know how fvckep up we are in this country imagine Nta spelling if Covid19. A national TV or a nationalis disgrace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) / Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.