Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Corona Virus; This Is What Nigerians Should Do All Over The Country (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus; This Is What Nigerians Should Do All Over The Country (video) (481 Views)

Corona Virus: See What Nigerians Have Turned Our Currency Into [PHOTOS] / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Ebola Spread: What Nigerians Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus; This Is What Nigerians Should Do All Over The Country (video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:06am On Mar 28, 2020
This is the Nation of Peru.. The Citizens troop out enlarge to seek for GOD'S Mercy..

I Admonish Nigerians to do like wise ..
2 Chronicles 7:13-14
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

This is What we should First be any other.
No Matter the Amount of billions and Trillions of US Dollars we bring in, if the Root cause is not Attended to, it's a waste of Time and Resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrhkl5gKk9c
Re: Corona Virus; This Is What Nigerians Should Do All Over The Country (video) by Successdude(m): 12:08am On Mar 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is the Nation of Peru.. The Citizens troop put enlarge to seek for GOD'S Mercy..

I Admonish Nigerians to do like wise ..
2 Chronicles 7:13-14
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

This is What we should First be any other.
No Matter the Amount of billions and Trillions of US Dollars we bring it.. if the Root cause is not Attended to, it's a waste of Time and Resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrhkl5gKk9c
can we be closer ? I like your pattern with regards sermons .... Your WhatsApp if u don't mind

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus; This Is What Nigerians Should Do All Over The Country (video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2020
Successdude:
can we be closer ? I like your pattern with regards sermons .... Your WhatsApp if u don't mind

Kindly send me a mail
Re: Corona Virus; This Is What Nigerians Should Do All Over The Country (video) by Successdude(m): 12:36am On Mar 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Kindly send me a mail
address ?
Re: Corona Virus; This Is What Nigerians Should Do All Over The Country (video) by Kennyfancy(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Nice
Re: Corona Virus; This Is What Nigerians Should Do All Over The Country (video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Successdude:
address ?
ok

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 And Chloroquine Azithromycin And Zinc Tweets. / BREAKING: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria Making A Total Of 210 / IVF? We Are Available To Assist You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.