Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

PARTYNEXTDOOR PARTYMOBILE Album Download. Direct - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PARTYNEXTDOOR PARTYMOBILE Album Download. Direct (3540 Views)

Poppy I Disagree Album Download. Direct Zip 2020 / (download Direct) The National I Am Easy To Find Full 2019. / Pink Beautiful Trauma (download Direct#) Full. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PARTYNEXTDOOR PARTYMOBILE Album Download. Direct by Torikallo: 12:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Working. Download PARTYNEXTDOOR PARTYMOBILE Full 2020 Direct zip. Partymobile (stylized in all caps) is the third studio album by Canadian singer PartyNextDoor. PARTYNEXTDOOR isn’t the type of artist you expect to retreat for long stretches. Between releasing solo music, lending vocals to every A-list rapper in the industry, and penning hits for the likes of Rihanna and Beyoncé, he’s always seemed, if not directly in the spotlight, then directly adjacent to it.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://medium.com/@adamlanga292/free-download-partynextdoor-partymobile-2020-d4c3644b2b8e

Artist: PARTYNEXTDOOR
Album: PARTYMOBILE
Year: 2020
Genre: R’n’B / Hip-Hop
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. NOTHING LESS
02. TURN UP
03. THE NEWS
04. SPLIT DECISION
05. LOYAL (feat. Drake)
06. TOUCH ME
07. TRAUMA
08. SHOWING YOU
09. EYE ON IT
10. BELIEVE IT (feat. Rihanna)
11. NEVER AGAIN
12. PGT
13. ANOTHER DAY
14. SAVAGE ANTHEM
15. LOYAL (feat. Drake and Bad Bunny) (Remix)

With this in mind, his withdrawal these past couple years has been curious. He’s popped up sporadically, featuring on the odd song, but he hasn’t set out to grab the public’s attention as a solo artist since the release of his EP Seven Days in2017.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Curvy Girl Twerking While Washing Her Car Goes Viral / Spied On My Girlfriend's Whatsapp Messages And Found Out She Was Fuck1ng My Dad / How Many Female Nairalanders Can Boldly Say AMEN To This Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.