Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal (8482 Views)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by topstone4: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
You are boring and powerless. This is just the extent, nothing more. May this be this, may that be that, what else? Gerrarahia with that stale and laughable line.

And you use your own power to place a curse on yourself. Don't you think that makes you stupid?
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
topstone4:

And you use your own power to place a curse on yourself. Don't you think that makes you stupid?
[/s]
You are powerless and boring. Take this gibberish out of my mention.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by topstone4: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]

In case you are not mentally bright enough to know, this is a public forum, not your private room.

You have cursed yourself and your curses will come to pass on your life.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
topstone4:

In case you are not mentally bright enough to know, this is a public forum, not your private room.

You have cursed yourself and your curses will come to pass on your life.
[/s]
And whatever is thrown into the social media as an agent of socialization should meet at least the threshold of the least mentally stable human. Sorry, unnecessary countless repetition of same boring line is far below the stability requirements of even a baby goat.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Lol.
He started with trutht828, continued with Topstone4. One thing about these monikers is how powerless they are. Check through all the comments from the time they were created. Curses! Curses!! And more curses!!!
Which kind frustration be dat? Abi den tell you say na for nairaland dem design your destiny?
Even barren witches do go on leave in their cursing careers.
Knowing very well those curses are as lame as anything, he keeps repeating it countless times as if it is the number of times that decides God's approval. God na your mate?
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by budaatum: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

These are nothing but true words.
People love PMB genuinely and truthfully from.their hearts without any financial favours. I remember him addressing the sane and hardworking youths in Nigeria, during the campaign before election both in 2015 and 2019 that ' i don't have money to share and give you like others, but i promise to do all to do the right things to move the nation forward'.
One of the reason i Love Dem , SimplyLeo, Omenka, passingshot, 9japatriot, festacman, fredoooooo, throwback and many other die hard PMB supporters here,
they stand for the truth despite every insults and stupidity the lazy youths that want to die for the thieving politicans they miss throw at them
People love PMB for his honest lifestyle, no other president in the history of Nigeria can compare to him, he's not among the crooked who stole the country's money and have houses all over the country and everywhere in the world..
That is why 15 million Nigerians voted for whom, those who love him are much more than the thieves who hate him for holding the key to the national purse they are after. Barawos dem.
It is such crooked politicans you see Nairaland sufferheads supporting.
PMB's honest lifestyle made him the only presidential candidate to defeat an incumbent president that spent billions of dollars to rig an election but still lost the election.
15 million Nigerians cannot be wrong at the polls.
God rewards you!
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by topstone4: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2020
TIGRITIS:
Lol.
He started with trutht828, continued with Topstone4. One thing about these monikers is how powerless they are. Check through all the comments from the time they were created. Curses! Curses!! And more curses!!!
Which kind frustration be dat? Abi den tell you say na for nairaland dem design your destiny?
Knowing very well those curses are as lame as anything, he keeps repeating it countless times as if it is the number of times that decides God's approval. God na your mate?

Very funny. You forgot to add another of my monikers. I also go by the name TIGRITIS. In case you never knew, now you know.

All the curses you placed on yourself will come to pass.

1 Like

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by topstone4: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
And whatever is thrown into the social media as an agent of socialization should meet at least the threshold of the least mentally stable human. Sorry, unnecessary countless repetition of same boring line is far below the stability requirements of even a baby goat.

You cursed yourself that you will never prosper on life and may that be your portion.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
topstone4:

You cursed yourself that you will never prosper on life and may that be your portion.
topstone4:

Very funny. You forgot to add another of my monikers. I also go by the name TIGRITIS. In case you never knew, now you know.

All the curses you placed on yourself will come to pass.
[/s]
Is that all? Can you now go sit back and wait for the curse to come pass? Or God told you on phone that you need to continue reminding him through nairaland?
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by topstone4: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Is that all? Can you now go sit back and wait for the curse to come pass? Or God told you on phone that you need to continue reminding him through nairaland?

I will be here to remind you when your family begin to carry you about in search of cure for you incurable diseases
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
topstone4:

I will be here to remind you when your family begin to carry you about in search of cure for you incurable diseases
[/s]
Until then. But for now, get the fvck out of my mention with the endless repetition.
[img]https://media./images/5d14d7818920424299771a503a1f902e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2020
TRIGlTIS:
[s][/s]
The outing is getting poorer. Don't tell me you are getting tired. You started this great work a decade ago, dont spoil it now. Very unacceptable. Just 3? Not acceptable pls.

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Excerpts,

That’s him, that’s him,” the two old women, wrinkled and bent with age, exclaimed. You could see wonderment and fulfillment in their eyes. And as if on cue, they both began to cry.

It was in Bauchi earlier last year. President Muhammadu Buhari was visiting to commiserate with the people on the ravages of windstorm, which had destroyed many homes and other property. As he waved at the tumultuous crowd, the two women saw him, perhaps for the first time in their lives. And so great was their satisfaction, their pure joy, that they began to cry.

That is the kind of emotion that courses through millions and millions of Nigerians when they behold their President, the honest man (mai gaskiya), the man of integrity, man of accountability, one who’s word you can take to the bank. The man who loves them, and they love and trust in return.
Natural undiluted love that can never be bought for BILLIONS.
u are empty realy empty.. This country should be divided. U are talking from an Hausa mentality. We don't worship individuals in my area.. He is not there to be loved but to work.. Mediocras
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by EdersonRish: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

The outing is getting poorer. Don't tell me you are getting tired. You started this great work a decade ago, dont spoil it now. Very unacceptable. Just 3? Not acceptable pls.
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by EdersonRish: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

You are boring and powerless. This is just the extent, nothing more. May this be this, may that be that, what else? Gerrarahia with that stale and laughable line.
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
Just 4, I'm not impressed. Pls this is discouraging. Let's not spoil this great work.
I also suggest you register about 1k monikers so that as the mods are banning one, you switch immediately.

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by EdersonRish: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Just 4, I'm not impressed. Pls this is discouraging. Let's not spoil this great work.
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
I suggest you create about 1k monikers so as one getting banned, you switch immediately so you don't miss any comment.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by EdersonRish: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s]

[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
As it is now, you are missing several comments without crossing them out. And you know that will be too bad for this our ministry.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by EdersonRish: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

I suggest you create about 1k monikers so as one getting banned, you switch immediately so you don't miss any comment.
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by EdersonRish: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

As it is now, you are missing several comments without crossing them out. And you know that will be too bad for this our ministry.
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
Cancel am well well. Very good.
Good boy.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by EdersonRish: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Cancel am well well. Very good.
Good boy.
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by EdersonRish: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by EdersonRish: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:
Lol.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by EdersonRish: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
Lol.
Why are you skipping some na. Abi you don dey taya ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Lockdown: Wike Deploys The Military- PICTURES / Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies / Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.