Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations (34445 Views)

Coronavirus Testing: Lagos Creates 20 Centres, FCT Combs Residents’ Houses / "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by DAVE5(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2020
incogni2o:
Why is the rich the ones donating huge amounts of money now?

Is this part of the whole Plan?

Bill gates just resigned Microsoft to focus on his "Humanitarian" work. Why?

Are we just playing into thier hands?

The Virus started in a Market. Why?

Why did it start in China and the reason they were able to curtail it is bacause they had more control over thier People?

It is now reasonable for the Government to issue a sit-at-home order. Why?

Was Ebola a test case?

As Trump says.... We are fighthing an unknown Enemy.

The Machine.

The Funny thing is that People seem not to be able to connect the dots.

We all seem to ride along with the tide.

So what can we do about all this, people have been saying they want to introduce a new world order, please to what end would they do that, is it that the people who are at the helms of affairs of the new world order would never die or their children would continue being the all in all?

What's the plus for them, have more money? They have too much money already, so what would more money do for them?

For me the only reason to want to do such a thing would be for the following reasons

Live forever
Not possible for any human currently

Have more money
What really is money, even with all the money in the world, you could be brought down by a small infection so what's the point of money really if not to feed, house and cloth yourself, truth be told after these three money is basically useless

Be the chief in command of the world
That's adding more everyday task to themselves, have you ever managed a large number of people, if you have then you would understand that managing people needs a special energy, time and it takes your whole energy to do that, you would wish to managed lesser numbers or manage non at all

Question 1
So what really is the point of the NWO since you're a preacher of the ideas?

Question 2:
If it's such a big deal that shouldn't be allowed to happen, what can we do to stop it's implementation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by cravingmind: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2020
darthv:
.meanwhile the churches

Thank you brov, this info is very helpful
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by Ayolachris: 7:26am On Mar 28, 2020
When we were shouting close border close border ...stop international flights , dem no listen. Now d case has gone almost out of hand. And we are now calling God. Who is stupid in dis situation.... Is it not obvious that we willingly allowed this?
Now in Imo, a bag of rice is now 33,000 and a cup for 200 naira as at yesterday........We are in a very long thing.

Chaiiiii !!!!

Coldsteel:
Very demonic country...
Yet they dished out more than that to acquire cars they may not drive.
I imagine how Jack Ma would feel reading about the Millions spent on cars when the Health sector needs urgent help
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by MYHUBBY: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2020
gfon:
Lagos has over 1000 Cases,we aint doing enough testing thats why we havent arrived at that figure. Just stay safe people nd take enough precautions #ITS WELL

all your family members are the 1,000 cases right?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by Tapout(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Kobicove:
Is it that this country is too poor to afford test kits that we had to wait for a donation before we could test more people? undecided

they are using the money to buy new cars for house of reps that still recieve salaries enough to buy themselves cars

This coronavirus has really exposed a lot in politics and religion
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by bluebay(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Jack ma donation boosted testing % up after it was flown to abuja with lesser case? Weldone

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by DAVE5(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Amotekun777:
Jack Ma's donation to curb this disease after the systemic war declared on the rest of the world by his country, China.

NONSENSE! angry

The U.S and the rest of the developed worlds are coming for China. They're the worst pple to ever grace the face of this earth!

I was reading about several other viruses, China seems to be where most originated from

It's either they're purposely building those diseases or someone is setting them up by always planning the index in China

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by cravingmind: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2020
jericco1:
No wonder we are having few cases because of lack of test kits. Now we are going to know what's happening in Nigeria. Not that Tense and Unit they've been doling out for us angry angry

This is exactly what i saying last night when one guy with paralyzed brain got me pissed off. This is the truth and nothing but the truth, in practical terms if you have 5 cases and only able to test 2 your immediate result will not change the result of the other 3. Thanks man.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by stickle(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2020
So without this man's donation we can not afford testing kits for each state but we can afford exotic cars for NASS.
God, you created Nigeria; let every human and spiritual agents conniving to halt our progress be stamped out of the earth in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by Centcanada: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2020
The only people you can deceive with free things is a black not only a black but a Nigerian. Stay away from jack ma kits no let's see how it goes. China wants to destroy the world. Zumbies inside zoo. All Igbo's should not use that kit because Mazi Nnamdi KANU has warm that the kit are inflected. Stay away from it and safe lives.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by DAVE5(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2020
Tapout:

they are using the money to buy new cars for house of reps that still recieve salaries enough to buy themselves cars

This coronavirus has really exposed a lot in politics and religion

That's the annoying part, these men can afford any car they want, but no, the money meant for developing the country is used to but cars and share to them

I saw one ventilator costs 17,000 USD
The Camrys they bought, 25,000 USD + for each

Number of Camry bought 400, so if we were to convert Camrys to ventilators, i.e

(400 * 25000) ÷ 17000 = 588

So this means if they diverted the money for Camrys alone to ventilators, we would have bought 588 ventilators

Each state in Nigeria would get at least 16ventilators each, but as the case may be, I don't think we have ten ventilators in the full Nigeria gan

Given that there are so many other monies that have been spent on intangible things by our useless political class, this country should be a land of milk and honey by now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by brightleave(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by Deasegun19(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2020
abbaapple:
angry

Las las this shows without a gun humanity can be controlled like this! Total lockdown. The end is near! Only few will understand. FEAR!!!! lipsrsealed

spiderman
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by mrkings84(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2020
UNTIL ALL OUR WICKED POLITICIANS TEST POSITIVE, CORO.... ITS MISSION UNACCOMPLISHED!!
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by quiteboy(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Problem dey oh

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by sasural: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2020
The chinese test kitsch are defective though. Czech Republic and Italy have complained about this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by Mizwisdom(f): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Now I'm beginning to doubt this information. Two days ago, Jack Ma's donation was taken to Abuja, when did they share it around for use?

Chinese test kits are fake with about 20% accuracy. I hope we can buy from South Korea instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by PopeFlatino(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2020
They even said 16 states initially here, believe the lies @ur own peril.

It was just 5 states Nationwide and I doubt if more centers have a gotten it since last week.

They just hoarding the equipments ..forget naija bro
deltateam:

Each state should get at least 200 test kits.

Will they distribute it or be selfish?

20 000 ÷ 36 = 555 test kits for corona Virus

Why is it that its only 23 states and not 36 states that are carrying out the test?

If its distributed based on population in each state. No state gets fewer than 200 test kits whereby no local government gets fewer than 2 testing kits.

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by Ironi: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Nobody should be fooled.

Ghana like Nigeria is reporting cases according to testing capacity which is grossly inadequate and gives seriously flawed statistics and inaccurate data.

At one point It’s grossly inadequate test says it had:

Positive cases - 58

Cases from 1000 Quarantined passengers - 70

Total - 128

Ghana is a shithole and Nigeria is even a bigger shithole by 10 so do the math.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by PopeFlatino(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2020
Audio 23...na only 5 states dey run a
deltateam:

Each state should get at least 200 test kits.

Will they distribute it or be selfish?

20 000 ÷ 36 = 555 test kits for corona Virus

Why is it that its only 23 states and not 36 states that are carrying out the test?

If its distributed based on population in each state. No state gets fewer than 200 test kits whereby no local government gets fewer than 2 testing kits.

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by Equation89(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2020
All these money people donated is enough to acquire test kits and supply them to all the local government in Nigeria and make them available to at least 3 or 5 wards in the local government for massive Corona virus test.

Does it mean that these figures are not coming in contact with people on daily basis,?

The figure being reported are the ones they were able to get, what about those that have it but don't know they have it.

We need more proactive measures
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by am4truth(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2020
darthv:
.meanwhile the churches

Very irrelevant post that does not add to the topic.
The church members asked for it. What is your problem with that and how does it solve your life problems?
Always looking for the slightest opportunity to ridicule the church. Nonsense
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by mankand(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2020
To test davido and his crew àbí while ordinary Nigerians can't get tested
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by mujahid777(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2020
We should keep in mind that majority of the results from the Chinese test kits gave false reports in other countries.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by joefelin2345: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2020
DAVE5:

That's the annoying part, these men can afford any car they want, but no, the money meant for developing the country is used to but cars and share to them

I saw one ventilator costs 17,000 USD
The Camrys they bought, 25,000 USD + for each

Number of Camry bought 400, so if we were to convert Camrys to ventilators, i.e

(400 * 25000) ÷ 17000 = 588

So this means if they diverted the money for Camrys alone to ventilators, we would have bought 588 ventilators

Each state in Nigeria would get at least 16ventilators each, but as the case may be, I don't think we have ten ventilators in the full Nigeria gan

Given that there are so many other monies that have been spent on intangible things by our useless political class, this country should be a land of milk and honey by now
Your analysis is very brilliant. What about ACTION. What if just 25% of us natch to Abuja? Things will definitely change. But we are all docile with the exception of few who are now even getting discouraged e.g. Deji Adeyanju
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by lakesider(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2020
gfon:
Lagos has over 1000 Cases,we aint doing enough testing thats why we havent arrived at that figure. Just stay safe people nd take enough precautions #ITS WELL

You knew from your phone.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by darthv: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2020
am4truth:

Very irrelevant post that does not add to the topic.
The church members asked for it. What is your problem with that and how does it solve your life problems?
Always looking for the slightest opportunity to ridicule the church. Nonsense
Bleep you! For that nonsense you wrote up there.
Does anyone need to tell the church what and what not to do.
You see I can confidently defend christ but it's very difficult to defend the structure of the modern church. It's is built on selfishness rather Than selflessness.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by DAVE5(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2020
joefelin2345:
Your analysis is very brilliant. What about ACTION. What if just 25% of us natch to Abuja? Things will definitely change. But we are all docile with the exception of few who are now even getting discouraged e.g. Deji Adeyanju

Action comes at a cost

It's cost is most likely death, sowore is a good case

If I stand for front, people go Japa leave me to die alone, so how I wan take stand

But I think I can match forward if more would give in their support for that cause
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by KenBen217: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Amotekun777:
Jack Ma's donation to curb this disease after the systemic war declared on the rest of the world by his country, China.

NONSENSE! angry

The U.S and the rest of the developed worlds are coming for China. They're the worst pple to ever grace the face of this earth!
you're a fool to think the Chinese are the worst people to ever grace the face of the Earth. think of most of the Europeans. how many casualties have this virus taken. is it anything compared to the Holocaust?? is it anything compared to the number of people that died due to unhabitable conditions from the white man's slavery expeditions abeg Bros pack well...would you be happy if Chinese called Africans the worst people to grace the earth,if they didn't find Ebola's cure??
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by Jaqenhghar: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2020
candidbabe:
Upon all the money that Nigeria has, they can't release it to fight this virus.

It is a pity.
You think that money is stil there? Youbwill be surprised
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by degamemaster(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2020
Jestin:
God bless u Mr Jack. This trial time will be over soon insha Allah

All of you people blessing Jack Ma, did you even read the post very well? There's a distrust and suspicious thought going on in some people's mind right now after the "donations".
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by degamemaster(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2020
pickatyou:
Thank you Jack MA

You have a comprehension problem. Read the post again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? / Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.