Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations (34450 Views)

Coronavirus Testing: Lagos Creates 20 Centres, FCT Combs Residents’ Houses / "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by MisterKings(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Why are you making it sound like it is as a result of Jack Ma's donation that we have more Corona cases.

How much una pastors drop?

Would it not have been wise for the officials who received the items to have scrutinized them to ensure they were not infected? If they were at all?
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by simeonokah(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2020
It is quit a pity for my country Nigeria. When other countries is counting thousand of test carried out and we are counting 262. US carryout over 100,000 test in a day. UAE has carried out over 200,000 test
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by BruncleZuma: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2020
+32% of 232 tests in country with a population of 200million. The Nigerian government will use anything to make themselves feel good. While most nations are seeking out resources of help; these irredeemable clowns are making preparations for mass burials while their president (unconfirmed rumours) vacations in the UK.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by StoneHeart007: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Next week is a significant week in Nigeria, we are going to hear a very big news, that will either keep the country the same or change it forever
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by Amotekun777: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
KenBen217:

you're a fool to think the Chinese are the worst people to ever grace the face of the Earth. think of most of the Europeans. how many casualties have this virus taken. is it anything compared to the Holocaust?? is it anything compared to the number of people that died due to unhabitable conditions from the white man's slavery expeditions abeg Bros pack well...would you be happy if Chinese called Africans the worst people to grace the earth,if they didn't find Ebola's cure??

A fool like you possess too much folly to exist among humans.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by omohayek: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
deltateam:

Each state should get at least 200 test kits.

Will they distribute it or be selfish?

20 000 ÷ 36 = 555 test kits for corona Virus

Why is it that its only 23 states and not 36 states that are carrying out the test?

If its distributed based on population in each state. No state gets fewer than 200 test kits whereby no local government gets fewer than 2 testing kits.
What is it with so many Nigerians and their eagerness to comment on things they don't have the slightest understanding of? Do you even know what a "test kit" is? Do you know anything at all about what it does, or how it's used? Do you know that every state and every local government has the necessary expertise to properly use the test kits? Assuming the answer to all of the preceding is "No" (as it almost certainly must be), why do you then jump to the absurd conclusion that the kits should be distributed to each and every local government? What exactly do you expect the LGA officials to do with them once they arrive? The same LGA officials who can't even fix roads or make clean drinking water available are now expected to understand polymerase chain reactions and false-positive rates!

Your ridiculous ranting is a perfect example of how "quota system" thinking rots the brain. If anything, there are probably only 3 or 4 places in the entire country with the requisite expertise to use these kits as intended, namely in places like LUTH and the Universities at Ibadan and Nsukka. That the test kits are being spread around so much to places where they'll be wasted is probably nothing more than an attempt to pander to the kind of pathetic "our share" thinking you represent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by omohayek: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
sasural:
The chinese test kitsch are defective though. Czech Republic and Italy have complained about this.
Stop spreading ignorance and inducing unnecessary paranoia. They are "test kits", not "test kitsch" [sic], and only some of the test kits in the Czech Republic and Spain (not Italy) were defective, all traceable to a handful of uncertified Chinese manufacturers out of many who make them. You can't even spell "kit" properly and yet you rush to propagate false information that raises the general anxiety level for no good reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by jubrilELsudan: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Then go buy your own or still better,go and manufacture your own..

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by DarkJeddi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.
After it had given you a Mouth Action.. shocked
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by Legendguru: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Really
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by sasural: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
omohayek:

Stop spreading ignorance and inducing unnecessary paranoia. They are "test kits", not "test kitsch" [sic], and only some of the test kits in the Czech Republic and Spain (not Italy) were defective, all traceable to a handful of uncertified Chinese manufacturers out of many who make them. You can't even spell "kit" properly and yet you rush to propagate false information that raises the general anxiety level for no good reason.

Sigh. Obviously that was a mistake. I am able to spell “defective”, “though” and “complain”, yet I can't spell a three-letter word?
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by Candanyl: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
w
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by jubrilELsudan: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
DarkJeddi:
After it had given you a Mouth Action.. shocked

AND I WILL SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN IT'S MOUTH AS ANTIDOTE THEN I WILL CUM IN YOUR MOUTH.

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by DarkJeddi(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

AND I WILL SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN IT'S MOUTH AS ANTIDOTE THEN I WILL CUM IN YOUR MOUTH.
Yeah..

Be sure to eat a d1ck while you are at it..

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by am4truth(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
darthv:

Bleep you! For that nonsense you wrote up there.
Does anyone need to tell the church what and what not to do.
You see I can confidently defend christ but it's very difficult to defend the structure of the modern church. It's is built on selfishness rather Than selflessness.

Stupppid he-goat that lacks home training, do you think everyone online is your mate.

Nonsense...
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by iknopro(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Since we started using this Jack Ma's donated materials Nigeria's covid-19 case has increased at an alarming rate, pls can we stop using these materials cos I'm suspecting it. A revelation though
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by MilesLamar(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
darthv:
.meanwhile the churches

Lol which phone do you use
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by jubrilELsudan: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Yeah..

Be sure to eat a d1ck while you are at it..

I WILL LIKE TO HANG YOU ON MY WINDOW AND FVCK YOU RONA STYLE IN YOUR ANUS THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTH.

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by darthv: 6:25am On Mar 31, 2020
MilesLamar:

Lol which phone do you use
huawei
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by darthv: 6:27am On Mar 31, 2020
am4truth:

Stupppid he-goat that lacks home training, do you think everyone online is your mate.

Nonsense...
mate this mate that nonsense.
Go and ask Mark zuker if he is your mate?
Don't be civil. You think the world revolves around old age.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations by MilesLamar(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
darthv:
huawei

Baba lovely interface

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? / Troubled Man Spotted On A Telecommunications Mast In Lagos / Can U Drink Ur Urine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.