Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. (2019 Views)

Dear Tinubu, Weldone, I Have Decided To Cut My Self From... / President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by JustSul: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Oshigun:

Is it not wonderful how you and many other doom-mongers here are displaying powerfully how followers are a big part of the mess we are in today in Nigeria?

You have nothing to add and all you can contribute is negativity and revelations we will fail and die. Shame on you.

Where is the positive message and useful or innovative ideas you have for Nigerians at this time? Blame and insult leaders all you want but remember that if you are not part of the solution then you are a part of the problem. Simple.
[/s]

Zombie
I don't care if you think I'm the covid19 itself.

I'm telling you the truth.

The truth hurts
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2020
JustSul:
[s][/s]

Zombie
I don't care if you think I'm the covid19 itself.

I'm telling you the truth.

The truth hurts

Much better to be a zombie than the hateful cretin you are.
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by JustSul: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Oshigun:

Much better to be a zombie than the hateful cretin you are.

I will be criticizing you people as longs as evil like this going on in Nigeria.

If you're a fool, I'm not

Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2020
JustSul:

I will be criticizing you people as longs as evil like this going on in Nigeria.

If you're a fool, I'm not

So this, as was always obvious, is what it boils down to for you?

The usual blind and inobjective hatred of Hausa/Fulani?

Because of Herdsmen menace, even as we know they are supported by some Northern leaders, we must now hate all Hausa/Fulani?

Why not implore your lazy, greedy and corrupt leaders to put you and your security first as the SW leaders have bravely done with Amotekun?

This is why we say you hateful simpleton are part of the problem. Assuming the worst, i.e a Northern conspiracy to aid and abet herdsmen killings in the South, are we Southerners and our leaders powerless?

Can we not be proactive and solution-driven to take our destiny in our own hands? Are you a slave of the North only able to hurl insult impotently? What is wrong with you dude?

When we in the South are ready to say enough is enough in one voice, and mean it, then Herdsmen killing will end and even the most bloodthirsty Northern sponsors of these killers will pack up and run.
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by JustSul: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Oshigun:

Because of Herdsmen menace, even as we know they are supported by some Northern leaders, we must now hate all Hausa/Fulani?

Why not implore your lazy, greedy and corrupt leaders to put you and your security first as the SW leaders have bravely done with Amotekun?

This is why we say you hateful simpleton are part of the problem. Assuming the worst, i.e a Northern conspiracy to aid and abet herdsmen killings in the South, are we Southerners and our leaders powerless?

Can we not be proactive and solution-driven to take our destiny in our own hands? Are you a slave of the North only able to hurl insult impotently? What is wrong with you dude?

I understand the system of Nigeria's operations, I understand the nature of the South Westeners and North Westerners,

How many herdsmen have Amotekun arrested since they started talking of it since last year.

I know you don't have problem with minority groups being slaughtered in the Core North and Middle Belt,
Their land are being renamed by same foreign Fulani

I see Everything is wrong with Nigeria.

Brothers this is the cures of coronavirous

A country where government will ask the indigenous people to surrender their ancestral land to foreign jihadist killing them or keep dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njcw729t8VY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDx8mzlBcaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by JustSul: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Why should I love a country like this

Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by MYHUBBY: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
thanks to Buhari for endangering millions of Nigerians to vulnerable virus

thanks to Buhari for not closing boarder and allowing his people to be scared of this deadly virus

Op, it's obvious your parent gave birth to you in the market
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by AmTruth: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Abeg, who get this pikin, make na come carry am, him dey Cry!
MYHUBBY:
thanks to Buhari for endangering millions of Nigerians to vulnerable virus

thanks to Buhari for not closing boarder and allowing his people to be scared of this deadly virus

Op, it's obvious your parent gave birth to you in the market
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2020
AmTruth:
Abeg, who get this pikin. Kata de worry am. Make una come carry am.

Yes, there's an explosion in Owo and I my heartfelt consolation goes to those injured and who lost properties.

God would heal them .

This is what we do. We don't go about celebrating people predicament like you do.We know your Likes.

illiterates like Buhari is supported by stupid illiterates.....

There is nothing like Amtruth
It's I'mtruth ..
Shame on you
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by MYHUBBY: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2020
AmTruth:
Abeg, who get this pikin, make na come carry am, him dey Cry!

I'm not your uncle's age mate. tell your uncle he's mad

na me you won use learn words? don't let me spoil your day for you. how can a sane mine be defending a man with empty brain

what did you exchange your sanity for? I hope that thing worth it because you're running mad but unfortunately you don't know
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by etrouble: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
OP, you applauding a government who has not been up and doing since the pandemic came up...why? The measures that are now in place should have be done long, long ago...but because of their complacent ways, we have more than we can chew! Baba OP, this corona thing will hit Nigeria hard and well. So get ready

Corona will hit your family hard and bad, not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by etrouble: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
An APC miscreant on the loose trying to launder the already soiled image of the world most useless president after the technical knockout the government suffered from the hands of Imam of peace yesterday .

The president is not sellable because he's dumb

Unsellable President disgraced you in 2015 and humiliated you again in 2019.

Collect INEC form for your father, let him contest election. Has your father ever headed a unit in your local Church? Has your father ever headed your Community Development Association? Has your father ever headed a department in his place of work? If he ever did, then he won't raise a lazy you with no future ambition

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by Shelumiel: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

Corona will hit your family hard and bad, not Nigeria.
Oga, you better go and find a ventilator before you die supporting Buhari and his incompetent government
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by etrouble: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
Oga, you better go and find a ventilator before you die supporting Buhari and his incompetent government

Hatred and bitterness kill faster than Corona

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by AmTruth: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2020
This display of attitude such as this is why I called you pikin.
ZombiePUNISHER:

illiterates like Buhari is supported by stupid illiterates.....

There is nothing like Amtruth
It's I'mtruth ..
Shame on you
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by AmTruth: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Attitude like this shows you are a real pikin.
MYHUBBY:

I'm not your uncle's age mate. tell your uncle he's mad

na me you won use learn words? don't let me spoil your day for you. how can a sane mine be defending a man with empty brain

what did you exchange your sanity for? I hope that thing worth it because you're running mad but unfortunately you don't know
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by MYHUBBY: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
AmTruth:
Attitude like this shows you are a real pikin.

like Buhari, like his dumb supporter

imbecility run in your gene
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by AmTruth: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
The President is receiving briefing about the Corona virus with the Health minister and NCDC in Abuja. You are invited.
sapientia:
Rubbish.

Where is our president?
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by Miracle1991: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
OP, you applauding a government who has not been up and doing since the pandemic came up...why? The measures that are now in place should have be done long, long ago...but because of their complacent ways, we have more than we can chew! Baba OP, this corona thing will hit Nigeria hard and well. So get ready
kill yourself
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
The only regret I have in my life is being born a Nigerian, in Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by AmTruth: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thanks God that more infected COVID-19 patient are discharged.

God heal our Land.
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by AmTruth: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmmmn
Oshigun:

When we in the South are ready to say enough is enough in one voice, and mean it, then Herdsmen killing will end and even the most bloodthirsty Northern sponsors of these killers will pack up and run.
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by AmTruth: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
We shall certainly prevail.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by AmTruth: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
God on our side.

Lock Down extended again.

We shall prevail.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by AmTruth: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
God bless The President
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by AmTruth: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kudos to our health Frontline soldiers

More Grace.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by Victornezzar: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
MhisTahrah:
The only regret I have in my life is being born a Nigerian, in Nigeria.
Tahrah lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by AmTruth: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
God bless Lagos State government for the more effort in more discharged cases.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Victornezzar:

Tahrah lipsrsealed
Yes sir.
Re: COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. by Victornezzar: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Yes sir.
Owfa

Are you still here shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s King Bestows Chieftaincy Title On Obaseki / Ambode Could Have Only Tried..... / Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.