Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 (78958 Views)

#BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Alwaysachick: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2020
michoim:
Nonsense lady wey no sabi anything

We know the type guys like you end up with.
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by foodonly: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2020
they are saving their money for 2023 election. i know our leaders very well
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by vickymooore: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Osonddu:
that stuff is not easy as you think
It takes extreme brilliancy to get it
do you want to teach me, yes or no
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by wolfenstein(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2020
I don't like this girl but what she said is true, have read some people's message and they are saying what does she know. I picked alot from her, how can we have a president that talks to his people only on twitter, it's now we need him more than b4. Lockdown is good to prevent the spread of the virus, but not providing for the people during the lockdown is more deadlier than the disease. Go watch CONTAGION and you will know what I'm talking about. Govt should give the people hope, and not for us to be looking for our president cos I'm certainly sure his not in the country right now.
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by BButterfly: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Good message from a not so good messenger. How the daily hustler go take survive naw
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by ameh99: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Is she just trying to be relevant or what

Lock down is eminent from the look of things

Far better than having it go out of control

Few weeks ago some paid miscreant claimed they were no case in Nigeria
Surprisingly today the lead the insult and criticising

Now is no time for blame games

If only we truly knows what is heading our way...
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Alvin212(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Wasky101:

Stop saying what you don't know, staple food is ready for distribution in Lagos, speak for your state if you are not in Lagos.
I also just applied for the fed-govt loan through nisral.
Things are going on don't sleep on it

Lol.
What's nisral?
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by mcknowles: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Thank you Tasha for speaking up on our behalf.
We are certainly in an unfortunate country.
Please we all must endeavour to safe.

For Lagos resident..... Courier services at your finger tip.

Stonegate International Support Services Ltd. (SISS)

A freight, clearing and forwarding company with over 20years of experience, now offering a remote pick-up and delivery services.

For your smart and convenient pick-up and delivery service in any location in Lagos.

We assure promptness and customer's satisfaction.

Whatsapp or Call.

https:///2347036528256

We are open for daily and contract services.
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by BButterfly: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
The message is true hunger will kill even as this kolo nonsense
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by ameh99: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2020
wolfenstein:
I don't like this girl but what she said is true, have read some people's message and they are saying what does she know. I picked alot from her, how can we have a president that talks to his people only on twitter, it's now we need him more than b4. Lockdown is good to prevent the spread of the virus, but not providing for the people during the lockdown is more deadlier than the disease. Go watch CONTAGION and you will know what I'm talking about. Govt should give the people hope, and not for us to be looking for our president cos I'm certainly sure his not in the country right now.

That is not true

Nigeria is the safest place to be right now

Go check statistics

Even US with all their strength has lost above 1k lives already
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by menzo4u: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Most of the those people talking senselessly and insulting Tacha based on this video are the wicked souls who don't care about their fellow human being because they are doing fine. When there is lockdown, what will people eat?
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Jimmyubah2: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2020
tunary:
Tell them joor. some Nigerians truly deserve the hardship befalling them. them no get mouth to talk out but they can criticize the person speaking in favour of Nigerians just because she's an olosho according to them
She is not even an olosho.
She is a media personality and what she does is legal. She just spoke majority of Nigerians' minds. How do you lockdown with out providing for the citizens? Drivers, petty traders, market women etc would die of hunger. Tasha can stay indoor for 12 months and still feeds and the monies will keep rolling in for her unlike those peeps insulting her here on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Osonddu: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2020
vickymooore:
do you want to teach me, yes or no
it's not that I don't want to teach you, but you will not understand
maybe later
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Weirdgee: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
We are living in a normal country, yet our rulers are abnormal.
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Vatod(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2020
DaInferno:
A time will come when u will say it's better they should have locked down... Numbers been increasing everyday since.
The problem is not about the lockdown, the problem is not providing the alternative! We are in crisis! And almost everybody depends on daily work to feed them self...everything is wrong with this country
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by wolfenstein(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2020
ameh99:

That is not true

Nigeria is the safest place to be right now

Go check statistics

Even US with all their strength has lost above 1k lives already
Bro that is now, what about in days to come.

Small drops of water makes a mighty ocean

This was how Italy and USA started. Just pray God is with us like how his always with Israel
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by osazee12(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2020
she needs to get some of her facts right. But I get her message sha.
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by 12inchess: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2020
The lock down is very necessary so the situation doesn't spiral out of control. By now we should be figuring out how to procure or manufacture ventilators. We need to be a step ahead and I believe we can do this. But u cannot have a lock down without providing food for people. The FG needs to handle both cases as a matter of urgent attention national security.

Buhari cannot be addressing Nigerians from Twitter. Presidents of other countries are addressing their citizens on television everyday. If he cannot do this he should step aside abeg.
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Angelfrost(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2020
dazzlingd:
Why should we listen to her...what does she know, what's the quality of the substance in her head. olosho has no business with the affairs of the nation.
She should crawl back to do what she knows how to do best

Please, don't be silly... She has made far more sense than all your leaders combined in the last couple of years.

You have a brain, use it!!!
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Good points passed across in a wrong way.

There is no better or nicer or simpler way to pass it across...

A lock down without adequate provision for the average Nigerian will bring forth chaos and anarchy that will do far more damage than any pandemic will ever do.
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Angelfrost(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2020
BusterG:
Imagine

A nonsense person advising a nonsense president.

Hiss

Nope... A "nonsense" person giving candid and factual advice to a moronic president!!!

Please, don't twist facts!!!
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Adakintroy2: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2020
See Buhari sef. So na tacha come DE advice you? See your life?. Tacha come Make sense pass you.

Donkey have one time advice prophets in the bible.

Nigeria una no try for this guy una bring at all. Una "f" up big time. Okonjo iweala team for no "f like this. See how this one DE lifeless. Trump DE get sleepless night addressing press. At least we can see he is active. See this one. Na human being be this sef?.
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2020
TUANKU:
This bimbo is clout chasing, these fool does not know without a lockdown the virus can never be controlled but yea jump on the bandwagon and milk your few minutes of fame.
When health experts are advising for this farm tools with followers are misleading them.

With due respect... You are seriously lacking in objectivity.

You can't just shut down a nation because few people like you are comfortable... What happens to the vast millions that depend on daily hustle??! What is the plan to feed them??! Should they go hungry for weeks??!... Do you think the fear of spread of disease is anywhere close to the threat of anarchy??!...

Don't jump into arguments without points... Your government and nation are far from ready for a nationwide shutdown!!! Facts!!!
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by degamemaster(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2020
dazzlingd:
Why should we listen to her...what does she know, what's the quality of the substance in her head. olosho has no business with the affairs of the nation.

Why don't focus on the message and leave the messenger alone? Can you in all honesty fault her message? What is even wrong with you zombies?
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by shiwex: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2020
hiteelong:
This girl too should stay in isolation

You need to get your head checked out......She hit the nail on the head....where the 4uck is that mallam?
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by SBALFA: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Aeigechin you no go like keep quiet
Wetin you know self
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by mrtoms: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2020
dazzlingd:
You're are senseless, and senseless people don't see sense or use sense to understand sense
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2020
nrexzy:
Please what's d color of her face

This one wey no sabi anything done turn to national crisis ambassador
No worry DSS go pick u soon..
Dss will pick her for defending you
Shame on you
How much has been donated so far to the FG ... More than 6 billion naira..
What are they waiting for to start distributing it ... One fool in the presidency will siphon that one..

Like I said.. Shame on you
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Lexusgs430: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Alvin212:

I rather die than get famished.

Do you work on a farm?..... cheesy
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by Kingosytex(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2020
ornicus:

where is buhari?
can anyone tell us?
is this what leadership is?
or you dont know a leader is meant to appear and give confidence to the people?
we may as well get rid of buhari and get a social media handler to run the country

and this is supposed to be a general
is that how a general rallies the troops?
i am even surprised that buhari - who is supposed to be old school, before the internet is unable to address nigerians through traditional broadcasts

anyway, what do you expect - this is his second term. he was practically useless during his first term - though we attributed that to saraki. now no one is in his way, an he is hiding in aso rock while the nation trembles

Please direct those questions to .

People like him are the reason why we are in this mess.
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by nrexzy: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Dss will pick her for defending you
Shame on you
How much has been donated so far to the FG ... More than 6 billion naira..
What are they waiting for to start distributing it ... One fool in the presidency will siphon that one..

Like I said.. Shame on you

Defending me? Please how is her publicity stunts defending u.. If she wants to defend u she should start by give u nose mask....

D FG should share d money to u?
Re: Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2020
nrexzy:

Defending me? Please how is her publicity stunts defending u.. If she wants to defend u she should start by give u nose mask....
D FG should share d money to u?

You are ill informed.... Sha

But How much has been raised by wealthy individuals in the country? ...
How much did the FG set aside for Corona virus fight?...
So far what has Buhari done with it?...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Giving LAP Dance While Still Married / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck / Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.