Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,316 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything (896 Views)

Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase / Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Godoverevery: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2020
Most average Nigerians don't even no how govt works.....they just only see the president.

Yes buhari have failed in some aspects of government but what about the governors (annoying nobody talks about this thieve's)
So buhari is meant to run 36 state plus FCT.....he should build all the roads,hospitals,industries,employ everyone etc
Most don't even no the governors are the ones responsible for 70% problems we facing in D's country.
They go to Abuja every month to collect allocation money, collect tax in there state, collect security votes yet nothing to show in there state.....pure case is bayelsa despite the huge allocation with very small population the state is still a mess (na buhari fault).
it just stack illiteracy blaming one man for all our problems while the big thieves which are the governors nobody talks about them (some don't even no the name of there state governors).
Just yesterday law makers got there 2020 camry SUV delivered to them....no one will talk about that.....na buhari buhari
Until you start asking your state govt questions and holding them accountable we can never move forward....that what people in sane countries do...
or better still let scarp state govt and let focus on the president as the only one governing the whole country

How many state ex governors are in jail now??
How much was the money they stole??

Let focus on this small (emperor) governors more instead of the far reaching which is the president all the time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2020
It’s because your brain has been fried dried as a zombie!
Now to address your concerns, its all about leadership, the attitude and antecedents of the president matters a lot and he doesn’t have to do much but lead with purposeful leadership pointing and also heading in the right direction undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Captainrambo2: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari is a daft undecided

Buhari when he wants to rig elections, coarse judges, hound political enemies becomes a dictator.

When lawmakers re abusing there privileges, or when his party members like ganduje re shown stuffing dollars in babaringa, then buhari will remember hes not a dictator

You zombies re only fooling ourselves. undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Precious4real50(f): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2020
Godoverevery:
Most average Nigerians don't even no how govt works.....they just only see the president.

Yes buhari have failed in some aspects of government but what about the governors (annoying nobody talks about this thieve's)
So buhari is meant to run 36 state plus FCT.....he should build all the roads,hospitals,industries,employ everyone etc
Most don't even no the governors are the ones responsible for 70% problems we facing in D's country.
They go to Abuja every month to collect allocation money, collect tax in there state, collect security votes yet nothing to show in there state.....pure case is bayelsa despite the huge allocation with very small population the state is still a mess (na buhari fault).
it just stack illiteracy blaming one man for all our problems while the big thieves which are the governors nobody talks about them (some don't even no the name of there state governors).
Just yesterday law makers got there 2020 camry SUV delivered to them....no one will talk about that.....na buhari buhari
Until you start asking your state govt questions and holding them accountable we can never move forward....that what people in sane countries do...

Let focus on this small (emperor) governors more instead of the far reaching which is the president all the time.
grin

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by etrouble: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Deadratgrill:
It’s because your brain has been fried dried !

Go and die

1 Share

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by etrouble: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2020
Deadratgrill:
It’s because your brain has been fried dried as a zombie!
Now to address your concerns, its all about leadership, the attitude and antecedents of the president matters a lot and he doesn’t have to do much but lead with purposeful leadership pointing and also heading in the right direction undecided

Hater, how are you hating? Are you hating to live or hating to die?

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by etrouble: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Captainrambo2:

Buhari when he wants to rig elections, coarse judges, hound political enemies becomes a dictator.

When lawmakers re abusing there privileges, or when his party members like ganduje re shown stuffing dollars in babaringa, then buhari will remember hes not a dictator

Go and die. You can go to Italy, Germany or USA where they are dying in thousands everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by trutht828: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2020
Godoverevery:

But you joined the "bandwagon" to blame Jonathan for everything, right?

Buhari failed to close the border on time and allowed returnees to bring the virus in; is that how government work?

You are a hypocrite living in denial

7 Likes

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Captainrambo2: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

Go and die. You can go to Italy, Germany or USA where they are dying in thousands everyday.
buhari is a daft. If e pain you die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Oyiboman69: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2020
You can put the blame on me
Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Godoverevery: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2020
Captainrambo2:

And it was buhari who voted in ganduje again for second time.
See D's democracy not military were a president can boss people..... just a lil enlightenment the governors are not answerable to the president by constitution.

And if u have people who better than the zombie let them come out and contest for elective post instead of ranting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by trutht828: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

Hater, how are you hating? Are you hating to live or hating to die?

I hope the 30k you receive to make a fool of yourself is enough to feed all your family members sha? If not, then you are the chief among fools.

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Simply because you are a fooool!!!
Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Godoverevery: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

But you joined the "bandwagon" to blame Jonathan for everything, right?

Buhari failed to close the border on time and allowed returnees to bring the virus in; is that how government work?

You are a hypocrite living in denial
I never blame GEJ for everything.....I don't criticise blindly.

And yea US, UK,Spain,Italy infact the whole world didn't closed it borded on time.....who criticizing them

U no one thing about destructive criticism ....u just tend to be myopic in ur reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Captainrambo2: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Godoverevery:

And it was buhari who voted in ganduje again for second time.
See D's democracy not military were a president can boss people..... just a lil enlightenment the governors are not answerable to the president by constitution.

And if u have people who better than the zombie let them come out and contest for elective post instead of ranting
ganduje used Buhari's Nigerian police force and military to rig the election. Thsts a fact.

Buhari was the fool, not kano people

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by trutht828: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Godoverevery:

I never blame GEJ for everything.....I don't criticise blindly.

And yea US, UK,Spain,Italy infact the whole world didn't closed it borded on time.....who criticizing them

U no one thing about destructive criticism ....u just tend to be myopic in ur reasoning.

There goes another dumb reasoning. Does your country have enough provision for medical care to compare itself to those countries you mentioned? You are so desperate to make bad to look good that you are making yourself sound like a broken record

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by GamalNasser: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2020
But you could join the bandwagon and blame Jonathan ko? Kontinu

Was it the 36 governors that told Buhari not to at least address NIGERIANS in the wake of Covid crisis like every other leader is doing ?
Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Godoverevery: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

There goes another dumb reasoning. Does your country have enough provision for medical care to compare itself to those countries you mentioned? You are so desperate to make bad to look good that you are making yourself sound like a broken record
Lol....I won't engage in exchanging insult with.

Is very easy to criticize.....but constructive criticism is what wise people do.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by oloriooko(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2020
OP you don't know what leadership is all about. Allow me refer you to Buhari's campaign promises

https://www.nairaland.com/2413074/know-81-campaign-promises-president

Read this and modify your post

Godoverevery:

or better still let scarp state govt and let focus on the president as the only one governing the whole country

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by mu2sa2: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

No, he doesn't have to go anywhere, let him kaput in his erosion-ravaged region.
Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Godoverevery: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
oloriooko:
OP you don't know what leadership is all about. Allow me refer you to Buhari's campaign promises

https://www.nairaland.com/2413074/know-81-campaign-promises-president

Read this and modify your post

Yes I don't know pls explain.
I guess is a crime for governors to make the life of there people better.... buhari must be the one to do everything while they collect billion naira allocation.
and what about the governor of your state campaign promises or didn't he make any

Do u even no governors duties??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by oloriooko(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2020
OP how old are you?
Pls correct your grammar!
I can see its difficult explainig this to you so lets stop here and now tnx
Godoverevery:

Yes I don't know pls explain.
I guess is a crime for governors to make the life of there people better.... buhari must be the one to do everything while they collect billions naira allocation.
and what about the governor of your state campaign promisees or didn't he make any
Do u even no governors duties??
Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Godoverevery: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2020
oloriooko:
OP how old are you?
Pls correct your grammar!
I can see its difficult explainig this to you so lets stop here and now tnx
Maybe you should tell me your local language let me write in that so u can understand better since reading my English is now difficult all of a sudden.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by trutht828: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Godoverevery:

Lol....I won't engage in exchanging insult with.

Is very easy to criticize.....but constructive criticism is what wise people do.

What has Buhari achieved with all the constructive criticisms he has received?

What buhari deserves is a knock on the head
Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Godoverevery:

Maybe you should tell me your local language let me write in that so u can understand better since reading my English is now difficult all of a sudden.

How many more years are you going to suffer for before you clowns get angry and stop defending men that refused to build ONE world class hospital or give you electricity
Are you people insane or you are partaking of the loot?
I am really curious as to what motivates you to take your time to write this
Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Godoverevery:
just stack illiteracy blaming one man for all our problems while the big thieves which are the governors nobody talks about them (some don't even no the name of there state governors).
So whose job is it to checkmate the governors

Citizens are willing to cooperate, but is FG ready

Citizens raise alarms when the governors are not doing well, does the FG investigate Does he react

What exactly do you want the citizens to do

Of recent is Yahaya Bello, who didn't pay workers even after the initial relief fund, didn't the people complain But what did Buhari do He simply funded him the more. Has he bothered to find out if the money is put to good use

You are just shifting goal posts even Buhari does not belong to your school of thought

Cause he himself and his team never stopped hauling insults on Jonathan.

In a nutshell, the bulk of the work lies with the government and that why they were elected!

So learn to hold your leaders accountable and if you can't, don't discourage those who can!!!

Godoverevery:

Hell yea cos the people hold there mayor accountable.....the mayor's are the one who develop the states.
infact some don't even wait for anything from the US fg...what they generate internally is enough for them.
They respect human right! Do they victimize their citizens

Here in this country for speaking out your mind, you are victimized!

Look at what happened to Kanu, Sowore, that journalist and Ayade, El-rufai and that chocolate boss to mention but few.

So there's no basis for comparison undecided
Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Godoverevery: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

So whose job is it to checkmate the governors

Citizens are willing to cooperate, but is FG ready

Citizens raise alarms when the governors are not doing well, does the FG investigate Does he react

What exactly do you want the citizens to do

Of recent is Yahaya Bello, who didn't pay workers even after the initial relief fund, didn't the people complain But what did Buhari do He simply funded him the more. Has he bothered to find out if the money is put to good use

You are just shifting goal posts even Buhari does not belong to your school of thought

Cause he himself and his team never stopped hauling insults on Jonathan.

In a nutshell, the bulk of the work lies with the government and that why they were elected!

So learn to hold your leaders accountable and if you can't, don't discourage those who can!!!
Hope you know the governors are not answerable to the president/FG on how each decide to run his state by our Constitution and they have immunity.

my point is this bro......we should be going for our governor heads more they are more closer to us.

And please go check how the US that we copied is been run....

1 Like

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by gratiaeo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

How many more years are you going to suffer for before you clowns get angry and stop defending men that refused to build ONE world class hospital or give you electricity

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Godoverevery:

Hope you know the governors are not answerable to the president/FG on how each decide to run his state by our Constitution and they have immunity.

my point is this bro......we should be going for our governor heads more they are more closer to us.

And please go check how the US that we copied is been run....
US and Nigeria are not running the same model of governance!

Let's face the truth, Buhari is not trying at all!!!

Giving Yahaya Bello additional funds is showing how insensitive he is to the plight of the people in those State!

Need I remind you that though the people elect their governor but the governors are currently under the executive arm of government

Making excuses is not the best, why exactly is he the president If everyone can just do as they wish
Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Godoverevery: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

see bro am not saying you shouldn't criticize him... .only pointing a fact.....the governors to should also be criticize cos is no crime if any build a world class hospital for his people.

Abi is only a president that can build hospital??

1 Like

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by sapientia(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Don't join ooooo

We are not alone.

Citizens of other countries are already bearing witness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Nigeria Vice President? / 2023: SESS Igbo For President . New Igbo Political Movement / Interim Order Empowering Gaidon To Act As APC National Chairman Has Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.