Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage (52913 Views)

Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) / Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Golden057(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
joefelin2345:
Nonsense .Where were you when Sowore declared REVOLUTION NOW? Did you or your comrades supported him. I begy, keep quiet jor.

Young man, I was at the stadium where police harassed participants. I will be there when Sowore calls.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Mydazz(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
I am sure this has been contracted way before now,...... not everything is the way it seems, even when it seems obvious

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by pek(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Where are the pictorial evidence?
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by largeman4u(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
If a intimacy gadget thug is still sitting in the Senate what do u expect
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
WaleRock:

No reasonable country in the world sees this much of wicked, callous, devilish, dark, warped acts of corruption and impunity before freaking themselves out of the bondage.

This may just be about the best time ever time demand for an immediate overhaul of our national structure.
Exactly. This is the best time. As a matter of fact if we survive this Coronavirus onslaught, we should insist on no useless 2023 elections in this country.
Enough is enough. Criminals only interested in themselves and families, no one care about the masses. No good hospitals, no good foundation for the citizens all they know is siphon our money to foreign accounts.
What is the impact of this useless democracy when the common man must pass through hardships to survive. What is usefulness of our oil when in emergency situations as this Coronavirus, the government cannot provide for the welfare of the poor. As a matter of fact, the national account is empty.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Golden057:

Young man, I was at the stadium where police harassed participants. I will be there when Sowore calls.
This is it.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Homeboiy:
I'm dying here

Business closed ,just indoors doing nothing

No daily incomes

just add it 30 more days that we are expected to be indoors
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Farki: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright
Am a real niggarrr and a street niggarrr

Am not a pretender and i can never pretend
Those people up there are better than we the common masses on the street

We will do worse if we get the chance!

The reason a lot of Shit is going on in this country is the fact that we don't actually hate corruption the way we pretend to
We are only angry because we are not the one carrying out the corruption!

Bunch of fuckkking hypocrites

Does that make any of this right?

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by EmmyDJourno: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Our leaders are bastards

After their kids, others are the Housemaids

Even Buhari's loan plan was recalled

Wicked men
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by sholamighty2012: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
The same people here cursing them are the same people that will collect money from them during elections.. we are as guilty as they are.. our leaders Are the image of the society
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Lamanii22(f): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jubilancy:
So I have been indoors since morning staring at my fridge thinking should I drink the coke now or later....and I am like Bleep it I am drinking this shit now if I perish I perish

Loool... Mine is even seven up and I have drank it....

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by atheistandproud(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jubilancy:
So I have been indoors since morning staring at my fridge thinking should I drink the coke now or later....and I am like Bleep it I am drinking this shit now if I perish I perish

Drink and leave small for me. I'm as as thirsty af

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Munirboss(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
rastaLivity:
It's only fair they have one last ride before they all perish grin grin

Amen
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Racoon:
This is the bad thing about leadership in today's Nigeria-gross callousness, insensible and irresponsibility. Coronavirus will locate all of them.Wicked souls.

This should serve as a wake up call to all Nigerians. This is the right time to take the country back from those wolves.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright
Am a real niggarrr and a street niggarrr

Am not a pretender and i can never pretend
Those people up there are better than we the common masses on the street

We will do worse if we get the chance!

The reason a lot of Shit is going on in this country is the fact that we don't actually hate corruption the way we pretend to
We are only angry because we are not the one carrying out the corruption!

Bunch of fuckkking hypocrites

You guys should carry on. Whenever you get there, steal as much as you want because it is your turn to carry out the corruption. But be warned that there will come a time when there will be nothing left to steal. It is coming sooner than later going by recent events (pension funds)
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by SocialJustice: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Makavelli25:
gbe enu e soun
Nairaland is not your village.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Dollabiz: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oh
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Iziq(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
More than sixty percent of Nigerians are at the verge of sliding, with an unprecedented speed, into abject poverty.
We should hurriedly pass a bill to cut down our salary to help the people that sent us here, our masters; the people.
My honorable colleagues, show your support by lift of hand.

Reps

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by binta71: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by chosenwan1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Whether you like it or not this is a reflection of who Nigerians really are. An average Nigerian is just as insensitive and callous if not even more
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/reps-stir-outrage-with-acquisition-of-exotic-cars/
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by okorezo: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by moriss33(m): 3:36am On Mar 29, 2020
ornicus:
And BUHARI is increasing vat. He is no longer fuming. If Saraki was here BUHARI would have blocked these cars

What a fking hypocrite.

Obj made sure these baggers bought PAN Peugeots.
Now they are building South Africa’s economy. This maybe Toyota SA’s biggest order for 2020.

Since 2015, most companies stopped buying Toyotas as official cars because of the cost. But our irresponsible senators whose jobs add no value are buying camrys. Not corolla, not Yaris, camrys. They cannot buy Hyundai, they cannot buy local.

This is what Buhari is empowering. And some people still believe he stands for something.

Later they will come and deceive some gullible suckers with audio investigations of Dstv.

Forget the coronavirus, the country is broke. Oil is $27 a barrel. What sane person buys a brand new car when his income has halved?
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by DedeNkem: 5:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Nigerians deserve every one of these thieves at the NASS! This is what you get when you sell your vote over a half bag of rice and tomatoes!
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Organs(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Wealthoptulent:
Let not be sentimental about every thing. We can criticize them on cost procuring such cars. But the delivery shows that the cars were not more than 1 month to two months before now for it to have landed in nigeria this week.. though should have made the arrival or distribution very lowest key! Amidst all we need prayer in everything

Thank you Bros. At least i see a sane person. All this comments and talk is rubbish as far as i am concerned. This noise should have been made when they ordered the cars. Now the cars were ordered paid for and what should the delivery person do? Go and pay demurrage or storage somewhere? We are full of talk and talk and nonsense talk. We need to talk about the fact that Buhari is not talking about Covid-19 and no one single Gov is challenging or criticizing him! Nothing is planned for Nigerians that go out and get their daily bread everyday living from hand to mouth, now they have to stay indoors what are the plans for them? And so many other things, but as stupid as we are, we want to raise dust about cars purchased months ago and delivered now. Nonsense, stupid and fake Nigerians, that is who we are!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Smiles! Buhari And Osinbajo Step Out In White Outfits. Photos / Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.