Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

How To Make Pink Lips Cream Naturally - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Pink Lips Cream Naturally (418 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) / Learn How To Make PINK LIPS BALM And Be A Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Pink Lips Cream Naturally by Topsy0426(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2020
How To Get Soft Pink Lips Naturally
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Xzin61Fuhn4/XnjRTH6yJ4I/AAAAAAAAHDM/MCOkyCD0Q2AKfiUZq2HLXRexqwEia93FQCLcBGAsYHQ/s400/how-to-get-soft-pink-lips-naturally.png[/img]

Getting, the satisfactory pink lip for you could on occasion be a daunting mission. This article is going to teach you on the way to gain the right information of a way to make your very own pink lips cream and also find out how to get normal pink lips you need to have to your face and wish you realize its offers you a fabulous and appealing smile.

TABLE OF CONTENT
Brief Introduction
The causes of dark, break, crack and dry lips
Natural ways to make pink lips cream / paste
Natural ways of getting pink lips / method of application
Natural ways of lightening of lips.
Extra Tip

Natural pink lips cream can be easily made and put together, lightening up your lips and is likewise vital because it's far a part of the face and the splendor of it is that it entice other people to you face. Let take a look at "THE CAUSES OF DARK, BREAK,CRACK AND DRY LIPS"

There are different causes of the result of you having a dark lips and that is why i will be sharing some of it with you, in other for you to get an idea to this case study by expert

1. Lack Of Adequate Intake of Water: If you don’t drink a number of water you're probably to have a dark lips, so do drink as much as nine cups of water day by day
2. Smoking: Smoking also makes the lips dark because of it hotness or should i say the heat/smoke you absorb
3.The Licking Of Your Lips: You need to stop licking your lips because the saliva deposit some substance that causes the lip to be dry and crack.
4.Not Cleaning Up The Lips With Warm Water: Tea, coffee and other beverages that are dark leave deposits on your lips, this is not hygienic or good for the lips. When you are done taking dark substances/drinks like this try to wash lips with warm water.
5. Sun / Sun-ray: As all of us realize as regular that the sun-rays causes damage to our body, is it additionally to the lips, I will propose to you to use sun care cream and oil to save you sun dryness and darkness of the lips

Natural ways to make your own pink lips cream, lighten your lip / How To Get Soft Pink Lips Naturally
To get the kind of pink lips you desire, they are really quite a lot of step to get the pink lip you desire;

1. The mixture of lemon juice with almond oil
Method of Application
> Mix lemon juice with almond oil
> Rub the mixture on your lips
> Massage your lips with the mixture
> You need to massage your lips with this every day, most every night before going to bed
> This will result to a lighten pink lips and will help nourish the lips making it soft and moisturized in a desire way you would love

2. The use of olive oil or almond oil
Method of Application
> Apply olive oil or almond oil to lip after brushing.
> Ensure you wash out lipstick or lip gross on lip every night time or whilst now not in use because the substance which is locate to make the lipstick may also darken your lips if you unleash them or in the event that they live too long on lip.
I also recommend this:...

Continue Reading at » https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/03/how-to-make-pink-lips-cream-naturally.html

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Whatsapp Group From Team Plato / Crawford University POST-UTME Form 2020/2021 Out- Apply Now / Should I Run Bsc And Hnd Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.