Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure (3817 Views)

The Delicious Moi Moi Am Cooking / The Delicious Egg Sauce I Cooked / See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2020
See The Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure

3 Likes

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Whiteangel1234: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2020
grin grin poo poo ?

9 Likes

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2020
This one nah food or abi nah shit?

4 Likes

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Yorubas no go kill person, Wetin be this?

5 Likes

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by jonadaft: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Kemz77:
OSU ALUSI ipob flat head pigs will eat you raw on this grin

They'll call it oyel and hydraulic soup grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by ojun50(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2020
So wetin make we come do.
Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Beremx(f): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2020
That is amala and ewedu soup. Very yummy.

Something is missing in the food. Huge pieces of meat which is synonymous with Yoruba people cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by ikaboy: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2020
This people de try sha. How de enjoy this thing i dont even know.

Little wonder most of them are marrying across the other side.

But with proper hunger i de enjoy the meal sha.
Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by totit: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
I love them amalas and ewedu cool

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by bluefilm: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
_Shit of different colors served on a plate.

Tufiakwa. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Robnectar(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2020
cool grin cool cool kiss
Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Shellsploit: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Ndi ofe nmmanu

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by bigiyaro(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2020
looks a measle patient poo.
Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by mytime24(f): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2020
#op

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by majamajic(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2020
This just look like combination of shits of diarrhoea suffering ladies from different continental zones including china, Uganda

4 Likes

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by agadez007(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
jakezebrax:
This one nah food or abi nah shit?
Na Yoruba food you dey call Shit so?
You no get respect oo
btw looks like Shit and vomit mixed together

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kemz77:

I'm Yoruba but honestly, your amala pics looks disgusting and I wonder you're so proud to post the poorly prepared food. This below is a better looking pics of Amala. Although personally I don't like Amala. I only eat it once in a while when I feel the appetite to eat it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
I dey always like some Igbo foods although I never ate before like this below.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by iaamxavier(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Amala is actually a nice food

But that picture looks disgusting
Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by adecz: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Horrible looking!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Viewing this alone can give
person diarrhea!!

The amala sef no done,
meat come scarce

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
That thing looks like the poo of a coro patient..

Tueh..!

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin poo poo ?

Gawd have mercy

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Bruno3000(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
totit:
I love them amalas and ewedu cool
God forbid grin

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Bruno3000(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
light099:
I dey always like some Igbo foods although I never ate before like this below.
Its rubbish, colourful for nothing grin

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by rex444(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
I am still trying to bring myself to eating amala someday....first experience wasn't too good but am still up to try
Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Elimon(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
What is this...come to Akwa ibom and eat good Afang soup and never regret...stop eating shit

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure by Emeraldfynest(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Op you fall my hand, I was expecting to see something like this!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halogen Oven; A Must Have In Your Kitchen / How To Cook Fried Rice / Scarcity Of 'Pure Water' In Ilorin Over Impending Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.