Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) (6843 Views)

Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? / Traders Clash With Ebonyi Revenue Officials, One Dead (Pictures) / Youths And SARS Clash In Umunze Anambra, People Feared Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Scientists(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2020
One Labake Olowokere has reportedly stabbed her lover, Seun Komolafe popular to Ido Ijesa community, to death with a fork after she caught him with another woman.

Labake , it was learnt , had visited the residence of Seun at Okeopo area of Ilesha around 8 . 00 p. m . on Monday to pick her cooking gas when she met another lady in the house .

After recovering from the initial shock , Labake was said to have picked a quarrel with Seun and the lady , whose name could not be immediately ascertained .

A fight followed and it was gathered that Labake picked a fork and stabbed Seun in the stomach , which led to his death .

Acting Police Public Relations Officer for Osun State Command , Mustafa Katayeyanjue , confirmed the incident and added that the Commissioner of Police , Abiodun Ige , had directed an investigation into the matter .
He said , “ At about 10 . 30 p. m. on Monday , one Adeyemi Ojo of Araromi Street reported to the police that one Labake Olowokere of Ido Ijesa , a lover of Seun Komolafe of Okeopo area of Ilesha stabbed him in the stomach with a fork and killed him on the spot .

“ From preliminary findings , Labake went to the resident of his lover to pick her cooking gas . On getting to the house , she met another lady there, and a fight ensued .

“ It was during the misunderstanding that she reportedly took a fork and stabbed Seun in the stomach . He died on the spot. The corpse of the deceased had been deposited at Wesley Guild Hospital , Ilesha . ”

Remembering my lovely uncle

https://punchng.com/lady-stabs-lover-to-death-with-fork-after-she-finds-another-lady-with-him/

1 Share

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Scientists(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2020
He was stabbed in the stomach with fork when he was caught sleeping with a girlcry

1 Like

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Garrieveryday: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Which kind joke be this?
Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Franzinni: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2020
She forked him HARD!! Haha

6 Likes

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Bilabong(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
Real hard

6 Likes

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Scientists(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
Harder than he do Bleep his wife. So sad

1 Like

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Scientists(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Which kind joke be this?

Does it look like a joke?

1 Like

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Franzinni: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Scientists:

Does it look like a joke?
bros it is a joke to me o I think you might need a sense of humour. Besides fake news is the order of the day ...

1 Like

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Franzinni: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Scientists:

Harder than he do Bleep his wife. So sad
you don't get it yet but just keep trying ... It will click

1 Like

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Scientists(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
bros it is a joke to me o I think you might need a sense of humour. Besides fake news is the order of the day ...

Sorry boss. I quoted the wrong person
Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Franzinni: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Scientists:

Sorry boss. I quoted the wrong person
I guessed as much .. Have a good one

2 Likes

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by FlutterDollar99(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
grin very hard fork

3 Likes

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Goodgod213: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hit like if you thought it was the REAL SEUN OF NAIRALAND

3 Likes

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by femi4: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thank God no be Osewa
Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by ExAngel007(f): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
you guys joke with everything
Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Richdad50(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Franzinni: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
ExAngel007:

I am just joking ooooo!
Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by bmdmixer: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
popular seun yet not known

FIBADI BY RISKID X ICEKID
BMD MIX
ENJOY MY LASTEST PRODUCTION, A BANGING SONG YOU GONNA LOVE IT

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1429
Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by mu2sa2: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
I am just joking ooooo!
That's what he's saying - you're joking, as in joking!
Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Franzinni: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
mu2sa2:
That's what he's saying - you're joking, as in joking!
yes you are right I am not playing I am joking .. Like joke joke ..you get bah

1 Like

Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
For an instant I thought it was our own Seun Osewa.

Bloggers dey try. Even if their work thrives on sometimes outright falsehoods, they redeem that Achilles's heel by the seemingly innocuous, but otherwise pernicious use of clickbait.

Now bloggers are not the dregs however. It is us, the passive yet undeterred voyeurs who troop in deluges to witness the downfall of fellow beings.

Our collective schadenfreude, innate, latent in some but pronounced in others, is what this group of carrion birds parading as bloggers feed on.

We're a lost generation indeed, to borrow from Mme Gertrude Stein.
Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Scientists(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
ExAngel007:

How. Isn't he forked to death?
Re: Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) by Scientists(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
DanseMacabre:
For an instant I thought it was our own Seun Osewa.

Bloggers dey try. Even if their work thrives on sometimes outright falsehoods, they redeem that Achilles's heel by the seemingly innocuous, but otherwise pernicious use of clickbait.

Now bloggers are not the dregs however. It is us, the passive yet undeterred voyeurs who troop in deluges to witness the downfall of fellow beings.

Our collective schadenfreude, innate, latent in some but pronounced in others, is what this group of carrion birds parading as bloggers feed on.

We're a lost generation indeed, to borrow from Mme Gertrude Stein.

Your English plenty well well

(1) (Reply)

Loan Company Declare Lady Dead, Distributes Obituaries To Relatives - Photo / See New Photos Of Ugandan Police Carrying Out A Bomb Search On Women / 17 Year Old Nigerian Millionaire Murdered A Defenceless Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.