Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

PDP Is In Trouble In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is In Trouble In Abia State (1637 Views)

Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is In Trouble In Abia State by OchiAgha2(m): 2:45am On Dec 29, 2010
I have just received word from some of my politically connected relatives in Abia State are saying that T.A. Orji and the PDP party of Abia State will have a rough time getting reelected. APGA is gaining support and the candidate who will probably be on the APGA ticket (a relative of mine), is very popular in Abia State. In addition, T.A. Orji has replaced L.G.A. chairman with his own goons. So Abia might be in for a wild ride.
Re: PDP Is In Trouble In Abia State by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 29, 2010
PDP is in smhubble everywhere.

Next!
Re: PDP Is In Trouble In Abia State by Kobojunkie: 4:14am On Dec 29, 2010
^^^ Knowing what I know of how things work in Nigeria? Come next year, people are probably going to, once again, allow PDP roll them around in the mud, even in Abia. After Orji Kalu, that the people allowed themselves to be taken on yet another ride by a man picked by the former idiot, you get the idea that it is likely they have not had enough.
Re: PDP Is In Trouble In Abia State by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 29, 2010
Kobojunkie:

^^^ Knowing what I know of how things work in Nigeria? Come next year, people are probably going to, once again, allow PDP roll them around in the mud, even in Abia. After Orji Kalu, that the people allowed themselves to be taken on yet another ride by a man picked by the former , you get the idea that it is likely they have not had enough.

LOL. That's how it goes.
Re: PDP Is In Trouble In Abia State by Olaedo1: 5:17am On Dec 29, 2010
Law makers in zamfara have also dumped PDP for ANPP.
Re: PDP Is In Trouble In Abia State by OchiAgha2(m): 5:21am On Dec 29, 2010
There is going to be plenty of rigging in Abia though. T.A. Orji has assigned his goons to the "get out the vote" effort. Abia State is really suffering. And the fact that this man stopped the completion of the road to my village pisses me off even more! angry angry angry
Re: PDP Is In Trouble In Abia State by Olaedo1: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

There is going to be plenty of rigging in Abia though. T.A. Orji has assigned his goons to the "get out the vote" effort. Abia State is really suffering. And the fact that this man stopped the completion of the road to my village pisses me off even more! angry angry angry

I doubt him rigging would stand in Abia.It is well known that there is less than a hand full of people that would elect him back into office.There would be a riot and possible Abians will shut down business services etc. until he rightfully steps down.

(1) (Reply)

Protest In Central Nigerian City After Muslims Killed / A Prayer For Those Voting Goodluck Jonathan / Picture Of A Hypothetical 1 Million Naira Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.