Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (114838 Views)

My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by hedonister: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
I was in Owerri recently and i decided to visit a hotel that is said to be owned by the former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha and i decided to vlog part of the hotel. It's actually a decent and portable hotel as you can see from the Video and Pictures below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmR2cpC84AQ

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by hedonister: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by hedonister: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by hedonister: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Davash222(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
You were in Owerri recently or you're just running free and cheap Ad.

234 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Munzy14(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Imo state money...

Before he became a governor, this was a guest house called lamonde guest house....He became a governor grabbed people's property and converted to his, upgraded and boom! its willow wood hotel.

While his in-law owns westwood close to the oputa court building.

Ndi riri Imo state without change.

319 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Officialgarri: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'll like you to visit one hotel in Bayelsa. I bet you wouldn't wish to leave. But guess what, it was built by someone whose job is just to be called "first lady". No other job.

351 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by chatinent: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Imo state people's sweat as a hotel.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Bawss1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Weird colors.

35 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Riele(f): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
The hallway is not wide enough .

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by samuel19222(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Polithiefcians

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chai
It's pretty

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Lexusgs430: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
I know he wanted to build something starting with 'H'......

He should have built a world class private Hospital.... That would have been a better way to spend his people's money.......

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by hedonister: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'll like you to visit one hotel in Bayelsa. I bet you wouldn't wish to leave. But guess what, it was built by someone whose job is just to be called "first lady". No other job.
This looks really nice and grand.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Munzy14:
Imo state money...

Before he became a governor, this was a guest house called lamonde guest house....He became a governor grabbed people's property and converted to his, upgraded and boom! its willow wood hotel.

While his in-law owns westwood close to the oputa court building.

Ndi riri Imo state without change.

That man Okorocha has received so much insult simply because he became Governor. That Hotel might be older than you commenting here sef ask Afam. In 2013 the then opposition accused the Governor of paying his Hotel Staff from government purse and this was the response

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/125502/rochas-lamonde-hotels-staff-receive-salaries-from-imo-stat.html

He had at least 5 such Hotels before he became Governor including 2 in Owerri.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Munzy14(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Abagworo:

That man Okorocha has received so much insult simply because he became Governor. That Hotel might be older than you commenting here sef ask Afam. In 2013 the then opposition accused the Governor of paying his Hotel Staff from government purse and this was the response

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/125502/rochas-lamonde-hotels-staff-receive-salaries-from-imo-stat.html

kuku tell me it is older than ur papa and mama....yeye

Keep deceiving yourself...You know nothing abt that, An area where I grew up.

That area is called shell camp junction, before high court...Go and check your facts.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by hedonister: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2020
Abagworo:

What are the names of these hotels?

18 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by hedonister: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Davash222:
You were in Owerri recently or you're just running free and cheap Ad.
I don't see it that way.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Domnique
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by hedonister: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Riele:
The hallway is not wide enough .
True

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Raydos: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Despite the Directory from FG urging everyone to stay at home, OP you still have time to visit Hotel

Wetin Konji no go cause oooo

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yes, it's true. I've lodged there before, not far from fmc owerri along orlu road. The place receives low patronage due to the high rate charged...with the facilities it's got, it's worth it though
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by KhingLufem1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
undecided
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Kaymaxi2222(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Okay...... Can it be converted to isolation center already. Stupid politicians using public money for there personal business. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Anyways... I have this nose mask available for sale in small and large quantities.... Price is affordable trust me wink wink wink wink

17 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Bvertau: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
K
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Bar1941(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Okorocha..... I miss that clown.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by naijaloan: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Efcc right now...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Iamikeokwu(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is not better then Eco hotel
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by iCauseTrouble: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
angry
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
quite substandard for a suppose governor's hotel

dammnnnn!!!!!!
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Okorocha wre is he self long time Sha grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.