Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,124 members, 7,779,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:12 AM

My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (114676 Views)

My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Beetobee(f): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
His Lamonde Hotel in Jos used to be one of the best in the state, don't know about now.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Urchman200: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'll like you to visit one hotel in Bayelsa. I bet you wouldn't wish to leave. But guess what, it was built by someone whose job is just to be called "first lady". No other job.
is Buhari wife different from Jonathan wife in terms of looting?

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
hedonister:

What are the names of these hotels?

Lamonde Hotels recently renamed Willow Wood after renovation.

The 1st picture was from 2008 while the 2nd is 2020. Nothing changed except colour and little enhancements.

There's a 2nd one called Lamonde Guest house which was his residence at Orlu road later converted to a Guest House and also recently renamed Willow Wood.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by faceland: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is their anything special about this place? It looks like a 3 star hotel.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Urchman200: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
hedonister:

What are the names of these hotels?
he wount answer u again .
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Sniper101(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'll like you to visit one hotel in Bayelsa. I bet you wouldn't wish to leave. But guess what, it was built by someone whose job is just to be called "first lady". No other job.

Name please...
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by apex3470: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 3300289[/color]
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by apex3470: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by blowjob: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
IMO STATE MONEY grin grin grin,

TASTELESS grin grin grin
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by hedonister: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
laplace19:

There's also another one opposite market square(before FMC Owerri), the hotel is inside and very tranquil. The interior is very okay too.
Yes, i actually lodged there twice. I even prefer it to this one. There's just something about it.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Okeytus(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
if our politicians can invest all stolen funds in this country rather than taking it out of the state, It's a kind of development for the state.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by apex2925: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Sniper101(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
cococandy:
Does it have security?

One of my friends got robbed in one of such hotels when he went home. So much for wanting to stay somewhere nice and private.

One of your clients, you mean grin

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by chukel(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
Aridolf Suites and spa. Patience Jonathan
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Escobar7(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

O'man!!!! Whats the name of the Hotel?
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by LegalOpinion: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Are you referring to Mrs. Chaiiii Diaris Goduoooo?
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by blackboy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Okeytus:
if our politicians can invest all stolen funds in this country rather than taking it out of the state, It's a kind of development for the state.
Spot on. Gbam

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by bubblesng(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kaymaxi2222:
Okay...... Can it be converted to isolation center already. Stupid politicians using public money for there personal business. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Anyways... I have this nose mask available for sale in small and large quantities.... Price is affordable trust me wink wink wink wink

your contact pls

WHAT GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO TO ENABLE FREE AND TROUBLE LESS
LOCKDOWN IN NIGERIA
It is very sad and bad that most state has not even done much for its
people, how can you be a governor of a state and still not care about the
common man and his daily bread and how he is managing especially on this
period of lockdown, as an organization and as the person we should all try to
share and show love to the less privilege among us, we all should not always
wait for the government. we can do this if we try as much as possible
always. what we all expect the government to do is to make palliatives for
the common man so life can be much easier and to lessen the crime rate as
a whole.
https://thenigeriafm.com/federal-ministry-of-education-disowns-nov-school-
resumption-date/
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by StepTwo: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
this is aridolf, right? Beautiful hotel with poor management. Regretted the day I lodged there. Poor everything.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Amudeneogu: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
IMO STATE KWENU. KA ANYIA SAA UNU
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Lovintus2(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
That's Aridolf Hotel and Spa. Been there several times during my stay in Bayelsa
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by tammie24: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tasteless
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
hedonister:
I was in Owerri recently and i decided to visit a hotel that is said to be owned by the former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha and i decided to vlog part of the hotel. It's actually a decent and portable hotel as you can see from the Video and Pictures below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmR2cpC84AQ

Sorry to burst your bubble bro. My company lodges us in the same hotel whenever we have a business trip to owerri. There is nothing spectacular about that hotel. Imagine a so called 4 star hotel running out of water, you have to wait hours before getting room service food. And the hotel is always filled with all these small small owerri yahoo boys

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by uncleck: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Munzy14:

kuku tell me it is older than ur papa and mama....yeye

Keep deceiving yourself...You know nothing abt that, An area where I grew up.

That area is called shell camp junction, before high court...Go and check your facts.
Oga, this is not the shell camp guest house. This is after IMSU junction. They both answered Lamonde but are now Willow wood.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by FlamesD: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rochas has been into property, hospitality and educational businesses before he became the Imo state governor. He is one of the biggest property owners in federal capital territory. It is not a big deal if he acquired some good properties in Imo state in the last few years. It is part of development and generates revenue for his state also. He has been doing that outside Imo for long and no one was talking. In fact, it is good he is thinking home now.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by ehardetola(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Apart from Hotels, remind me please what did owerri have again?
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by hedonister: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Sorry to burst your bubble bro. My company lodges us in the same hotel whenever we have a business trip to owerri. There is nothing spectacular about that hotel. Imagine a so called 4 star hotel running out of water, you have to wait hours before getting room service food. And the hotel is always filled with all these small small owerri yahoo boys
The bolded i agree with wholeheartedly. I usually order for one year in advance cos they can take time.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Abia1stboy: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Imo state is a cursed backward state. The economic mainstay of Imo state is prostitution and chalets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by crackhouse(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Which woman want say no for inside this kind hotel? U go fucvk tire my brother.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by kennosman(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
Name of the hotel?
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Abia1stboy: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
ehardetola:
Apart from Hotels, remind me please what did owerri have again?

Owerri is a worthless useless dilapidated filthy town with nothing else to its name except commercial sex hawkers. No sane person lives Owerri except prostitutes, armed robbers and kidnappers.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by LilPeezy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
fairfora:
is this not the Meglams hotel along fmc yenagoa road, on the left side by a driveway? I've logged there once if its the one
That's Aridolf big man is located@d express b4 bolex or d fly over(Over head bridge).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.