Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (114789 Views)

My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by oluwoleife: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kaymaxi2222:
Okay...... Can it be converted to isolation center already. Stupid politicians using public money for there personal business. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Anyways... I have this nose mask available for sale in small and large quantities.... Price is affordable trust me wink wink wink wink

I'm sure the rubber wey dem dey tack on the ankara go don dey expensive now
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by expressvic: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Imolite should thank him. He built it there to develop the city.. what about those that built in SOUTH AFRICA and EUROPE
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by decatalyst(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Riele:
The hallway is not wide enough .

First thing I noticed.

I can't be comfortable...at all
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Favour22amaka(f): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'll like you to visit one hotel in Bayelsa. I bet you wouldn't wish to leave. But guess what, it was built by someone whose job is just to be called "first lady". No other job.
Aridolf hotel and spa. The hotel is gradually falling because of poor management. Na only the swimming pool dey function well.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Kfed4ril(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Munzy14:
Imo state money...

Before he became a governor, this was a guest house called lamonde guest house....He became a governor grabbed people's property and converted to his, upgraded and boom! its willow wood hotel.

While his in-law owns westwood close to the oputa court building.

Ndi riri Imo state without change.

If it was actually lamonde before he became the governor, then truly owned it, because Rochas used to have a lamonde restaurant in my Area in Abuja far far before he became a governor.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Amotekun777: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abagworo:

That man Okorocha has received so much insult simply because he became Governor. That Hotel might be older than you commenting here sef ask Afam. In 2013 the then opposition accused the Governor of paying his Hotel Staff from government purse and this was the response

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/125502/rochas-lamonde-hotels-staff-receive-salaries-from-imo-stat.html

He had at least 5 such Hotels before he became Governor including 2 in Owerri.

Mr. Thief defender, what exactly is ur point? angry

Olofo of a Somebody. May Thunder fire you! angry
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Duru009(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
That hotel has been existibg before he became a Governor he bought that hotel when he was still in PDP as a political adviser to then President Obasanjo in early 2000....

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by InvertedHammer: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
hedonister:
I was in Owerri recently and i decided to visit a hotel that is said to be owned by the former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha and i decided to vlog part of the hotel. It's actually a decent and portable hotel as you can see from the Video and Pictures below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmR2cpC84AQ
/

Do you know what portable means?

/
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Bezaholib: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thief thief idiot
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Siscooh: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'll like you to visit one hotel in Bayelsa. I bet you wouldn't wish to leave. But guess what, it was built by someone whose job is just to be called "first lady". No other job.

Why Not?

1+1=1
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Siscooh: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
olax02:
Mrs Jonathan Ebele grin

Why not?
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Evercurious(f): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Your money lose?
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Nwaonyishi69: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
When animals in human skin turn State/common wealth to personal wealth.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Slimsly100(f): 12:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Munzy14:
Imo state money...

Before he became a governor, this was a guest house called lamonde guest house....He became a governor grabbed people's property and converted to his, upgraded and boom! its willow wood hotel.

While his in-law owns westwood close to the oputa court building.

Ndi riri Imo state without change.

Shuo!! I almost confuse o! cool
I con dey look say nor be Lamonde be this, wey dey Amakohia close to AIFCE
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Slimsly100(f): 12:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Munzy14:

kuku tell me it is older than ur papa and mama....yeye

Keep deceiving yourself...You know nothing abt that, An area where I grew up.

That area is called shell camp junction, before high court...Go and check your facts.

Omo!! Ike gwuru o!
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Officialgarri:
hei! I nO fit wait come to this PlaCe come Slay grin ERimma wine that WAiSt POROKOTO!!
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Favour22amaka:
Aridolf hotel and spa. The hotel is gradually falling because of poor management. Na only the swimming pool dey function well.
Hmm..eBeanO.DoinGS wink
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by checherio(m): 1:21am On Apr 24, 2020
Officialgarri:

That is Aridolf Hotel and it is absolutely not out of place for the first lady of Nigeria to afford it.

It's a token to what is expected of her Calibre.

Put sentiments apart please

She's worth hundreds of this even without corruption
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by EncoreTrades(m): 1:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Officialgarri:

Nice hotel...at least he created job from looted fund.,,,

Pick up your USA used laptop if you are in Onitsha or Owerri at reasonable price...,

https://gvtshop.com/shop/computers-technologies/lp2014/
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by moshino(m): 2:40am On Apr 24, 2020
hedonister:
I was in Owerri recently and i decided to visit a hotel that is said to be owned by the former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha and i decided to vlog part of the hotel. It's actually a decent and portable hotel as you can see from the Video and Pictures below.

Why do you ask "Is this Hotel in Nigeria?"?
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Matanegba1: 5:06am On Apr 24, 2020
hedonister:

What are the names of these hotels?
Rochas has a Lamonde hotels in Jos.
Close to the Secretariat.
He was living in Jos for years before coming home to become governor.

His Rochas Foundation schools ...one is in Jos too.
The students do not pay fees but receive free uniforms, school bags, school shoes and free WAEC and jamb registration.
The staff salary one of the best.
How does he maintain these schools?
They were existing before he dabbled into politics.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Matanegba1: 5:12am On Apr 24, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Formerly Lamonde hotel, Rochas have owned that hotel way before becoming governor.
He has one Lamonde hotels in Jos too, long time before he became governor and the hotel is still there.
Close to secretariat

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by henryhemon(m): 6:09am On Apr 24, 2020
hedonister:

Why all these weird colours? It doesn't look comfortable.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Enyimbamercedes: 6:19am On Apr 24, 2020
You don’t call them portable hotels, you call them boutique hotels
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by SavageMaster: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2020
hedonister:

We're converting this to a Coronavirus isolation centre
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Sctests: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Okorocha the thief... Onye ohi aburu onu. grin

I guess he is now quiet about being president because his file in EFCC is getting thicker and the Abokki dogs will readily jump on him knowing that Ndigbo will readily have him sacrificed for insulting them, just like Orji Uzor.

Nkita tara okpukpu anyamara ya na-olu. grin
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Donbosco46: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Riele:
The hallway is not wide enough .
Yes according to them it was an old hotel that they converted
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by touchplay(m): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
tell diz men to shut up ! (shut up!)*in stomzy's voice.
okorocha don geh dat hotel tey tey,since way bk b4 he became governor. i was schooling in imsu then. the hotel is high up d hill after imsu junction when heading to orji.was formely lamonde. owns anoda one too same lamonde at amakohia area b4 warehouse roundabout, on a bungalow setting.....this guy get money b4 he became governor.una dey reason say him na poor man b4 him enta govt huz? like say una don see poor man that later became a gov in Nigeria b4. just like as my papa get 4 3story building flats nd a hostel to his name via his normal biz hustle,if he mistakenly gets one small political office naw,una gocm say him loot pub. funds...i bow 4 una o !
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Psoul(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:
I know he wanted to build something starting with 'H'......

He should have built a world class private Hospital.... That would have been a better way to spend his people's money.......

He also built 27 government General Hospitals in each of the 27 LGAs of Imo State.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Akhimien78(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2020
I want 1 of this can you ship down to America? Cost?

Kaymaxi2222:
Okay...... Can it be converted to isolation center already. Stupid politicians using public money for there personal business. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Anyways... I have this nose mask available for sale in small and large quantities.... Price is affordable trust me wink wink wink wink
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2020
Psoul:

He also built 27 government General Hospitals in each of the 27 LGAs of Imo State.

27 each? I would eat my pants..........

Kindly post links of this hospitals...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.