Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (114787 Views)

My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Waterbear(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Lets learn forex so we build our own hotels..
And NO, dont wait for signals..
Learn to find those signals yourself
Join the telegram group @forexspies and get taught from the basic..
Good luck..

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Psoul(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

27 each? I would eat my pants..........

Kindly post links of this hospitals...........

Guy, I'm telling you what I know and have seen with my own eyes. Though some of these hospitals were not yet equipped. It's a long time project. If this present government will take it up, by the time this government and probably the next will do something towards the project, Imo State may be one state that has the highest number of government hospitals in the country.

Rochas may not be my favorite, but I love that his ideas toward healthcare and education.
He also extended that gesture to all government schools in the state. He erected special one storey twin blocks in each government primary and secondary schools in each LGA of the state.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Lexusgs430: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Psoul:

Guy, I'm telling you what I know and have seen with my own eyes. Though some of these hospitals were not yet equipped. It's a long time project. If this present government will take it up, by the time this government and probably the next will do something towards the project, Imo State may be one state that has the highest number of government hospitals in the country.

Rochas may not be my favorite, but I love that his ideas toward healthcare and education.
He also extended that gesture to all government schools in the state. He erected special one storey twin blocks in each government primary and secondary schools in each LGA of the state.

So he started projects, left them uncompleted (using such white elephant projects to steal funds), then handed them over to the next government to continue his mess?

May i ask? Why did he not build only 5, fully completed and equipped, upon handover?

Do you want me to answer too?
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by latoksuk: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Can't we build factories health centers etc, all our leaders invest in is mostly hotels, what kind of job opportunities are they creating, no wonder a graduate in microbiology becomes a receptionist in such hotels then we throw jabs such graduates can't research on covid-19 vaccine..
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by latoksuk: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Can't we build factories health centers laboratories etc, all our leaders invest in is mostly hotels, what kind of job opportunities are they creating, no wonder a graduate in microbiology becomes a receptionist in such hotels then we throw jabs such graduates can't research on covid-19 vaccine..
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Psoul(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So he started projects, left them uncompleted (using such white elephant projects to steal funds), then handed them over to the next government to continue his mess?

May i ask? Why did he not build only 5, fully completed and equipped, upon handover?

Do you want me to answer too

Oga, I don't want to sound like a politician or defending anyone. Rochas may have looted Imo State treasure from what we read on papers, but he was a known philanthropic billionaire before venturing into politics.

About building and equipping only 5 hospital instead of the 27. I bet you, Imo ppl will still find fault in this alleging that he must have taken bribe to site the hospitals at those locations.

Politics in Imo State is something else cos about 90% of the politicians in Imo State are politicians by profession. I mean they don't have any other job apart from playing politics. So they do it as if it's a do or die affair.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Psoul:

Oga, I don't want to sound like a politician or defending anyone. Rochas may have looted Imo State treasure from what we read on papers, but he was a known philanthropic billionaire before venturing into politics.

About building and equipping only 5 hospital instead of the 27. I bet you, Imo ppl will still find fault in this alleging that he must have taken bribe to site the hospitals at those locations.

Politics in Imo State is something else cos about 90% of the politicians in Imo State are politicians by profession. I mean they don't have any other job apart from playing politics. So they do it as if it's a do or die affair.

So a known philanthropic billionaire, became a treasury looter......

I love your dialogue, but kindly remind me the source of his so called original wealth?

The death of okorocha, would directly translate to the turning off of his dynasty...........
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Psoul(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So a known philanthropic billionaire, became a treasury looter......

I love your dialogue, but kindly remind me the source of his so called original wealth?

The death of okorocha, would directly translate to the turning off of his dynasty...........

Oga oo.... Abeg, I don't want to follow you to dat side you want to bend this discussion to.
I don't like discussing ppl. I rather dwell better in discussing events.

I don't wish ppl death also. I think I've exhausted all I wish to contribute in this thread. I'm not a politician and will never wish to be. And I can never protect any of them. I can only criticize where they underperformed and applaud their good deeds no matter who the politician is.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Kenny9857(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
fairfora:
It was a typo error .You should know I'm gramarian myself. Thanks anyway
You're welcome sir
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Kubin: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Imo and hotel is like bread and butter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.