Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools (23600 Views)

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by topsquino(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Don't miss my 1 million naira giveaway by 6pm today. It's just 15 minutes from now.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Merit7700: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
E try
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
good
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by anonimi: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
haleymoon:
Nice philanthropic gesture, this is what we need at this time. He even extended it other African countries.

Do you know what he produces for the billions he has?
Like Dangote and Bill Gates.
What does your nice philanthropist produce??

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by CSTR2: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
But igbos are hateful.

It's only an igbo man that will open a charitable foundation in far away north.

But igbos are hateful. All because they will never vote a buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Anambralstson: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
nnatobryno:
Nice one... but this ur $30m though
Read before jumping into conclusion

Sir Emeka Offor Foundation (SEOF), has donated educational materials and healthcare facilities worth millions of dollars to hospitals and academic institutions across Nigeria and 18 other African countries. As the first phase of books are being distributed, 80 (eighty) Universities, 22 (twenty two) Polytechnics, 37 (thirty seven) Colleges of Education, 7 (seven) Public Libraries (one from each of the 6 (six) Geo-political zones including FCT), 180 (one hundred and eighty) Primary and Secondary Schools each Nationwide have received their support materials.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by senatordave1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oh sir E that year in anambra.he should be among the 5 richest men in anambra,he's the richest in ekwusigo lga.he singlehandedly lobbied for the creation of that lga,he has developed his town oraifite which looks more urbanized than ozubulu.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Esidene977: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
God bless him already!
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
softwerk:
sad

$30Million

Igbo men and pride!
Don't u have a job

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Teejazy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020

topsquino:
Don't miss my 1 million naira giveaway by 6pm today. It's just 15 minutes from now.
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by AdeolaB: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
O
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by GuyWise101(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Please sir remember me, help a brother.

I will surely make people smile on nairaland in the future.
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Smilingjoe4(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
softwerk:
sad

$30Million

Igbo men and pride!
were Hausa nd Yoruba men not mentioning their on donation? Child of hate.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by DrMaths(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by fabulous0156(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Waiting like kilode ooo
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by sapientia(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
SLAP44:
Sir Emeka Offor is a very great philanthropist who has used his billions to make the lives of others better.

God bless him.

You say?

Be careful

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by DCmonster: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Stupid igbo man! Have you ever heard or seen a northern billionaire donate to any southern or Igbo entity. Donating in other to curry favour from the Fulani government that will never come.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Sokosuji: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
softwerk:
sad

$30Million

Igbo men and pride!
unbelievable abi?

But that's the igbo man..

Them no too get for naija,but the few them get,people around them go benefit..

We have Hausa and Yoruba billionaires whom their first cousins are beggars..

That kind of thing is unheard of in igboland.. That's why u can hardly see an Igbo pauper.. Once u have a distant relative doing well,..it must start rubbing off on you.. You can say it's a thing of pride and you won't be wrong cos I can't have a biz worth 20m and my sisters kids will be out of school ..which face I go take look my mates for town meetings or gatherings? Them go use yab finish my life

Godbless Emeka Offor..

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by SoNature(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
softwerk:
sad

$30Million

Igbo men and pride!

Ewu

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Centcanada: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nice one. Soon he will be giving a doctorate degree he never merited. E ate here saying on how to tackle covid 19 and you re there donating.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by hawk05(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
How to participate na??
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Anambralstson: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
nnatobryno:
Nice one... but this ur $30m though

Read full report, he donated to many hospitals and high institutions

Check Belowand see the ones he donated to COOUTH on Monday this week, 40 ft container of medical equipments, I was a witness

https://www.nairaland.com/5751857/sir-emeka-offor-foundation-donates
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
I definitely won't miss out senior man!! Ahh .. 0132178313 gtbank.. Armstrong .
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Ca4real: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

am following sir. How do I participate, I won't like to miss this .
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by CSTR2: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Where are the " Igbo are hateful "crew.?

Yeye people. They have Turned buhari to god.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Stevyne: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
We deh bro.
Make this one no pass me
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by DropsMic(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Dope
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by Amuluonyenaego: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by guru90: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pastors are waiting for conora virus to end so that they will continue healing the sick !!! This Corona virus sick pass them......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools by CSTR2: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

An Igbo Man may perhaps, be the truest Nigerian if you want to honest. Forgetting the harsh realities of the civil war and the incessant marginalization of the region till date, they embrace the culture of nationalists, putting the country first above past deeds and wrongs.

The North never got over Ahmadu Bello and the West over Awolowo but the East rose above 3million dead to become the greatest economic force in the union.

Richdad
No.

Igbos are hateful because they will not vote the god buhari.

The thousands of northern children that okorocha sent to school and universities free of charge does not matter.

It's buhari or nothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria / CBN To Banks: Sell Forex To BDCs - Nairametrics / CBN Launches Its Own Debit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.